Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2019, 09:04 AM   #16
portcity32
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajicPlayground View Post
This is too funny NOT to comment. What Happened? Y'all Hobbyist are the only ones who can answer that. Too much complaint that you had no travelling ladies....when your locals were right here and could read it all; too many taking chances on non reputable ladies and getting caught and giving up handles and passwords to LE; too many taking offense and getting pissed when ladies who are known rats are defended and the reputable ones put their foot down about their safety.

So what happened? Exactly what you asked for. You made your own mess. Deal with it.
A lot of people love you here but IMO you are a condescending, pretentious nutjob and I hope you get medication at some point.

It is possible to be right about some things but still be a flaming asshole and in my opinion the last 20 posts I've seen from you qualify.
portcity32 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 10:25 AM   #17
bear1222
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 27

I believe you left off, that a lot of people value her opinion.
I suppose your opinion based on your absolute undocumented history of zero encounters with the local talent, makes your input a waste of everyone's time.
Just a thought
bear1222 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 11:46 AM   #18
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 370

I do not know why we keep discussing this and bashing a lady that has always tried to help providers and clients. Let it go please.
We are fine. There is still lots of local talent available if you are a trust worthy client and treat them the way you should. Because of the negatives not advertising as much but I have no problem finding lots of love at a reasonable cost. There is also some on P411. Do your homework and stop talking about what is wrong.
No it is not Dallas and never will be.
But with some effort and good manners you can get more than you can afford.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 12:32 PM   #19
portcity32
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear1222 View Post
I believe you left off, that a lot of people value her opinion.
Oh she has her ass kissers, that is a fact.

Quote:
I suppose your opinion based on your absolute undocumented history of zero encounters with the local talent,
That's based on your incorrect assumptions.

Quote:
That makes your input a waste of everyone's time.
Just a thought
Fishing for a discount or just being a white knight? I said she was pretentious and condescending and she is. There is no disputing that based on her comments here. Every post I see from her is shit talking garbage and she's not even working here any longer.
Old 06-24-2019, 12:33 PM   #20
portcity32
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley Diablo View Post
I do not know why we keep discussing this and bashing a lady that has always tried to help providers and clients. Let it go please.
I know you like her, I've seen your other posts. In all of my comment history over years you won't find me bashing anyone, even providers that were subpar. She has not received any backlash that didn't stem from something horrible that she dished out herself.

That I even know her name is ridiculous since I barely remember a single username on any thread in my 20+ years of posting on online forums. Very few stand out, hers is one and yours is another.
Old 06-24-2019, 01:18 PM   #21
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

20 years of posting with 4 encounters says you enjoy talking more than supporting our area.
Yes I like her and almost all clients and providers I have met. If you knew all the facts you probably would have not said what you did.
Regardless of how you think of me I have said my peace so hope your day is pleasant and we can move on to more positive things.
Old 06-24-2019, 01:19 PM   #22
MajicPlayground
MsMajicMouth

User ID: 389452
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Really? I 'dished out' the stings? I answered my phone at 630 am the day after the sting to a provider who called to tell me what was going on and who ratted? And then communicated with several other very reputable ladies and gents to get the word out? So that no one else got caught up? And made myself available on my Off time to answer questions and dispel rumor? Or maybe you're upset that I don't bother sugar coating the truth when crap goes bad?

Sure I've messed up plenty. I own that and you can be damn sure I apologise when I'm wrong and make right what I can. And then I move on. It's kinda what most adults do babe . Perhaps that is the issue? Youd prefer if all of us ladies just 'take our lumps'? Ummmm, pretty sure most of us do....so go ahead and get butt hurt about me spouting the truth without embellishment, because it sure wasn't the ladies who put the turd in the punch bowl this time .

Just know this....I don't get mad till there's a reason darlin.

I'm pretty sure I'll forget your name by the end of the day...but hey, thanks for the shout out...good to know I'm in your head cuz that means you're at least Hearing what's said. Can't say much for how you understand it tho....that's on you and not my concern

Peace and Karma....yep, mines just fine
MajicPlayground is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 02:02 PM   #23
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

Seems this thread has lost its way.

HID (21-HID)
Horn^I^Dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 05:17 PM   #24
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The plan is working like a charm LE put in place & it's on schedule. Got everyone turning on each other. Think about it.
Nicky Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 07:14 PM   #25
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Thinks must be dull in Texas for Texas guys to read about us and want to make us feel better. Lol
Old 06-24-2019, 08:03 PM   #26
Meredith
The Libertine

User ID: 264718
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol......it just got scary in sbc. Nothing more.
Meredith is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 12:24 PM   #27
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meredith View Post
Lol......it just got scary in sbc. Nothing more.
Thank goodness for the Underground Rail Road. LOL

HID (21-HID)
Horn^I^Dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 01:03 PM   #28
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

I hope this thread will go away. There are sadder things happening in our world and I will no longer listen to any BS from anyone.
I had a dear friend that got taken away from life this week and it reminds me how short life is and that if we have friends we need to cherish and love all.
This is only a hobby but we do make friends like in real life and no matter their faults we still love them.
I am out so have at it.
Old 06-25-2019, 10:21 PM   #29
Blair B
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 454829
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I will stand behind the fact that MMM has personally helped me many times and I have watched her help so many women and men from getting there ass tied up in some bad situations.... she may always speak her mind, however I haven’t seen her stray far from the truth from at least what I believe is trustworthy and truthful...
Blair B is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 01:27 PM   #30
portcity32
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley Diablo View Post
20 years of posting with 4 encounters says you enjoy talking more than supporting our area.
Yes I like her and almost all clients and providers I have met. If you knew all the facts you probably would have not said what you did.
Regardless of how you think of me I have said my peace so hope your day is pleasant and we can move on to more positive things.
4 reviews buddy, and only with information you can't find from the other posts here. No use being review # 75 for someone you all know.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women