Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2015, 08:26 PM   #1
acescracked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Acceptable hobby practice, yes or no???

"Originally Posted by Crowley88 View Post
AMEN!

I totally agree with what you say about Recap. I'll say this I've seen TWO girls that Id classify as racist as fuck talk mad smack about Recap. They met him and their views changed. I don't know about anyone else but THAT makes it obvious Recap is a good guy and the girls like him. If the girls don't want to see him, guess what? They wont see him. Lol. Simple as that. To continue to post and post and post and hijack his review thread does nothing but make you look like a hater.

A very wise provider put me in my place and made me realize this is all about fun. Have some fucking fun! Help each other out. Stop making this all some big fucking conspiracy! Jeez."

So your "TWO girls" of all the providers he has reviewed doesn't seem like a huge sample size??? What about the ones that when they look out the viewing portal realize they have made a huge miscalculation? It is the WTF moment, trapped by the promise of a glowing review. AND the very real implied threat of a negative review if they turn him away! All this after they accept a visit at a reduced rate, how fair is this? Hobbyist that go to providers for reduced rates with this practice is repulsive. Having had some very new providers tell me of this years ago pointed out one of the dark sides of the hobby. Reviews are their lifeline and the people who take advantage of this need help. Then to compound the practice by not being open about who/what you are multiplies the offense. If it is even one, and I can verify that, it is one to many. Maybe it is obvious to you what kind of a guy he is? I know it is to me, LOL on that for a while!

Can't wait for your white knight reply about your sidekick. I guess I am just another hater or someone who just doesn't know but thinks he does?

Take care all, Aces
acescracked is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 08:42 PM   #2
Crowley88
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Crowley88 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 09:53 PM   #3
Recapacitar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

LMAO!
Recapacitar is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 03:02 PM   #4
Annika
Account Disabled

User ID: 233798
My ECCIE Reviews

Annika is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 05:19 PM   #5
grayturner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64

You two should just put on the gloves and go knock the snot out of one another to see who the "Big Dick"of the board is going to be
grayturner is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 06:17 AM   #6
acescracked
Valued Poster

Hey Annika you missed my point in your GFE thread. But the king (dog meme) couldn't resist weighing in here. Ask Mr INSECURITY about this lineup. Stephanie, Destinymonroe, Aubreyallure and Isisreign? While there are few things that are lower than taking advantage of new providers with the review promise, he has accomplished that. When a provider rocks his world he can't resist getting their identity. Then when things go sideways he can't resist outing them out of fear and spite.

So here you have frick and frack, the two local hobbyist who were top reviewers at the local "opinion" board. One, I have NO idea why a provider that does a minimum of research would ever see? The other, I have NO idea how any sane hobbyist would believe a single review posted??? Do I sense a bond, a willingness to keep slamming post after post proving their superiority in the hobby world? Their sexual prowess that no man can challenge, no woman resist? I guess the hobby is about fantasies, they are living proof.

Folks there is an unwritten rule about hobbyist posting about hobbyist. I am well aware of this. If this had been STLASP or STLHOBBY these two would have been run off long ago. Back then there was responsibility, accountability, respect and a code these two are lacking. The providers would have blacklisted them, the senior hobbyist and mods would have stepped in or banned them. Their rise is strictly due to the board with the owner with NO hobby experience and NO mods. Having put up with them for two years has brought me to this normally unheard of tactic. I'm sure it is their superiority in all things hobby that will prove me wrong, just wait, I know I am. They will make personal attacks, ask about my lack of reviews and change subjects. It could work, we shall see, I just know that some hobbyist or provider will reap some benefit from this.
Old 02-02-2015, 07:05 AM   #7
Goodisntcheap
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowley88 View Post
Crowley ,you trained your dog well. I been watching him for awhile. He never even slows down.
Goodisntcheap is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 06:23 PM   #8
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 170970

Obviously there are 3 bad apples
Rxo is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 10:01 PM   #9
LadiesMan
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxo View Post
Obviously there are 3 bad apples
I think the whole fucking tree is rotten really.
LadiesMan is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 10:24 PM   #10
Crowley88
Valued Poster

Default Yo Aces

Old 02-03-2015, 07:17 AM   #11
Goodisntcheap
Valued Poster

I think RXO and ACES might be the same poster.
Goodisntcheap is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 08:47 AM   #12
acescracked
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodisntcheap View Post
I think RXO and ACES might be the same poster.
Dear old Dad you know that isn't true. RXO surely doesn't know how to take your humor and thinks that you are like these two. I had that problem for a while also, you are dry and sometimes difficult to figure. Naturally I know that you have very little in common with them other than the number of providers you have reviewed. That you don't fall in love with them, or yourself, in your reviews is a huge difference. Honest reviews that I can hang my hat on are what I get from you. Questionable hobby behavior isn't. Other than your eating chocolates I have left behind and your cheap bottles of baby oil!! I take your reviews to be accurate and honest and thank you for TOFTT once in a while!

Aces take for what it's worth.
Old 02-03-2015, 09:20 AM   #13
Crowley88
Valued Poster

Default Asscracked

Old 02-03-2015, 09:31 AM   #14
acescracked
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowley88 View Post
Hobbyist get burned by providers and managers, I know that you got burned pretty well. In retrospect you were lucky, your running mate introduced four south side strollers in review threads with management at another site. Just imagine where that could have taken you? Especially the one that is a two time offender for passing along things that can shorten a lifespan and is now a guest of the state. Now he is promoting another group that has been documented to be questionable. How many people don't consider the hobby to be serious??? These are peoples lives, hobbyist and provider alike. No one can afford to be cavalier about this. People get arrested, beaten, involved with drugs trafficked and worse. At least your reviews were spot on as what a hobbyist could expect if they decided to pull the trigger, just over the top self promotion. To each their own and it was entertaining, if one could wade through it all. Anyone who thinks this is a joke needs to get out ASAP.

Then it is the providers BUSINESS, they should get the respect of the hobbyist for providing good service. At least that is how I treat them, just as I would like them to treat me. You can post all the memes and pics you want, I see that you haven't denied anything. Just cruising along your normal in your normal childlike attempt to deflect attention.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women