Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47526
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 08-16-2020, 05:09 AM   #16
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
LOL. I actually bought diet coke the other day. I haven't had that since I started working from home when this pandemic hit. It was pretty awesome. Thanks for the video. I don't think I've heard that since the last episode of "Mad Men".

exactly why i posted it. mad men was an awesome show. working late into the morning as i am, when i posted that video i got on amazon prime which i have sub-subscription to EPIX and found mad men. i select it and it tells me i need yet another subscription to IMDB TV to watch it.

fuck that.

watching Star Trek instead. "Assignment: Earth"

like Bruce Springsteen said "50 channels on TV and nothing to watch"

well Bruce u libtard piece of (rich) shit ..there's now 500 channels and still nothing to watch!

I agree. It has jack shit to do with politics. It has everything to do with being human. I would be devastated if I lost a sibling because I love them so much. He's lost two brothers. Trump is obviously dealing with enough shit right now, and to have a heavy heart is sad to me for him. You can replace wives, girlfriends and friends. But you can never replace your siblings or parents.

BAHHAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 05:43 AM   #17
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Watching Mad Men kind of made me angry and jealous because of their freedom back then.

I can't touch my hot admin. She is flirty and fun, but my firm would fire me in two seconds if I ever touched her because of undue influence. I wish I was born decades earlier before HR arrived and had a voice. I feel really deprived when I see her. I really want to fuck her and I can't do shit.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 05:56 AM   #18
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Watching Mad Men kind of made me angry and jealous because of their freedom back then.

I can't touch my hot admin. She is flirty and fun, but my firm would fire me in two seconds if I ever touched her because of undue influence. I wish I was born decades earlier before HR arrived and had a voice. I feel really deprived when I see her. I really want to fuck her and I can't do shit.
Another fake review. When will it cease?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 05:58 AM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
...I would be devastated if I lost a sibling because I love them so much.....
Is it mutual?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 06:46 AM   #20
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Someone explain to the boy why many AMP reviews have "no" recommendations to protect the lady and business from LE. It must mean that he has never read an ROS.

Old fart? Some kind of poorly executed insult about what? My age? You reveal much about yourself and it is not good. For the last six months I have been an essential worker since education has ground to a halt. I go to work everyday, I am available 24/7, and people like me are carrying the economy while you hide in your basement Mr Biden.

Looking at some of your old posts shows that you a marked proclivity for calling people old. Shame on you. You think you're going to get away with your youth? You are certainly a callow individual without wisdom. Before you make an ignorant statement, you have already admitted you looked up my previous posts. Living vicariously through others experiences basement boy?

I didn't know Robert Trump but I have a younger brother. I can imagine how he would have felt from people piling up shit tower after shit tower trying to attack me. People like you. Your previous actions disqualify your current attempts to look rational and civil. Your like the little boy who gets someone hurt doing something stupid. We are supposed to believe you when you say you're sorry when you will be doing it again tomorrow.
As W. C. Fields used to say, "go away kid, you're bothering me"
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 07:18 AM   #21
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

You sure like calling me "little boy" old man. Learn the difference between "you're" and "your". LOL

It's cool calling me whatever you want over the internet. I don't care. You would never call me that face to face and toes to toes. That's not a threat. That's just how comical it is to a man like me.

I never called you an "old fart", you just called yourself that. And your dim-witted self validated what I already knew.

I guess I'm not going to give you the last word like I said was.

I don't give a fuck what happens in KC because I would never live there. Have fun at the AMPs and writing "no" reviews you old clown.

As far as work, don't worry about my wallet old timer. I'll always be doing just fine. The gift of making money will never leave me and you can bet that shit. Who knew? Companies like to pay you top dollars when you have 3 Ivy League degrees. LOL

Not sure where I said anything negative about Robert Trump or said I was sorry about anything. Please enlighten me.
Old 08-16-2020, 03:55 PM   #22
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL. I actually bought diet coke the other day. I haven't had that since I started working from home when this pandemic hit. It was pretty awesome. Thanks for the video. I don't think I've heard that since the last episode of "Mad Men". That's a great commercial.

I agree. It has jack shit to do with politics. It has everything to do with being human. I would be devastated if I lost a sibling because I love them so much. He's lost two brothers. Trump is obviously dealing with enough shit right now, and to have a heavy heart is sad to me for him. You can replace wives, girlfriends and friends. But you can never replace your siblings or parents.

Coke is a poison, IMHO.

Thanks for the post about 'being human" - Agreed!!!!
Let's all try to get along on this thread .
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 04:30 PM   #23
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Coke is a poison, IMHO.
A lot of people feel that way about Coke (and sodas in general). I went months without drinking Coke but for some odd reason I was just really in the mood for one. That bottle will probably last me a month. I don't drink too much of it. I pretty much just stick to water and occasionally some lemonade. Or as my family and friends calls it "bitch lemonade" because it's zero calories. I don't like sugar.

I'm called a "corporate bitch" by them and I drink "bitch lemonade". I wonder what they will come up with next. LOL. They all know that words don't bother me so it's all love and just funny to me... nobody on this board can try to insult me better than my family and friends. They're pretty brutal. I love it and they know it.
Old 08-16-2020, 05:17 PM   #24
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
You sure like calling me "little boy" old man. Learn the difference between "you're" and "your". LOL

It's cool calling me whatever you want over the internet. I don't care. You would never call me that face to face and toes to toes. That's not a threat. That's just how comical it is to a man like me.

I never called you an "old fart", you just called yourself that. And your dim-witted self validated what I already knew.

I guess I'm not going to give you the last word like I said was.

I don't give a fuck what happens in KC because I would never live there. Have fun at the AMPs and writing "no" reviews you old clown.

As far as work, don't worry about my wallet old timer. I'll always be doing just fine. The gift of making money will never leave me and you can bet that shit. Who knew? Companies like to pay you top dollars when you have 3 Ivy League degrees. LOL

Not sure where I said anything negative about Robert Trump or said I was sorry about anything. Please enlighten me.
You do understand the difference between a typo and a misuse. If that is all you have so far plus the fact I'm in your head...this has been a good day. You do know that Trump has a master's from Wharton. I guess those Ivy League degrees don't mean that much. And both Bush presidents went to Yale.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 05:23 PM   #25
Lapdog
Valued Poster

Quote:
A lot of people feel that way about Coke (and sodas in general). I went months without drinking Coke but for some odd reason I was just really in the mood for one. That bottle will probably last me a month. I don't drink too much of it. I pretty much just stick to water and occasionally some lemonade. Or as my family and friends calls it "bitch lemonade" because it's zero calories. I don't like sugar.

I'm called a "corporate bitch" by them and I drink "bitch lemonade". I wonder what they will come up with next. LOL. They all know that words don't bother me so it's all love and just funny to me... nobody on this board can try to insult me better than my family and friends. They're pretty brutal. I love it and they know it.

You don't like sugar? YOU DON'T LIKE SUGAR????? What are you, some kinda goddam commie?
Lapdog is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 05:24 PM   #26
oeb11
Valued Poster

Let the shit throwing monkeys begin their howling.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 05:32 PM   #27
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Coke is a poison, IMHO.

Thanks for the post about 'being human" - Agreed!!!!
Let's all try to get along on this thread .
It's second to Glyphosate. Just slower acting.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 05:33 PM   #28
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapdog View Post
You don't like sugar? YOU DON'T LIKE SUGAR????? What are you, some kinda goddam commie?
I don't know what happened, Lapdog, but it just started slowing me down and I was feeling sluggish about 10 years ago so I just cut it out of my diet.

Make no mistake about it though, I eat plenty of sugar on occasion. I have an Aunt who makes a great pecan pie. I don't know whether I should eat it or fuck it because it's so good. If I had some privacy at her house, I'd probably do both.
Old 08-16-2020, 05:41 PM   #29
Lapdog
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't know what happened, Lapdog, but it just started slowing me down and I was feeling sluggish about 10 years ago so I just cut it out of my diet.

Make no mistake about it though, I eat plenty of sugar on occasion. I have an Aunt who makes a great pecan pie. I don't know whether I should eat it or fuck it because it's so good. If I had some privacy at her house, I'd probably do both.

Ok, Luke. You're forgiven. You just gave me a scare, there.
Lapdog is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 05:44 PM   #30
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:

just a little bit too much info there rifleman ..

BAHHAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women