Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 05-19-2017, 11:04 AM   #676
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
President Pence wouldn't bother me either. But I am confident that not far into a Pence presidency, the Liberals would really wish they had Trump back. I was not a Trump supporter, I chose him over Crooked Hillery and am glad that I did. Away from the Liberal dooms day spin and propaganda, I think he has done a decent job.

Trump, if you bothered to look, has a history of being much more moderate than Pence. I was a Cruz supporter, but given the choice between Trump and the Clinton Crime family foundation choosing Trump was a no brainer.

Had Bush won the nomination I would have voted protest vote, as I will not vote for another establishment Rino like Mcain ever again they are no better than the Liberal Democrats..

If Trump leaves tomorrow his presidency will have been a success simply by keeping Crooked Hillary and the Clinton crime family foundation out of the White house. A accomplishment that has enraged the Liberal media and their followers for taking the Crown from their Queen.

As a moderate democrat, i would take Trump over Pence any day of the week. Pence is far right in my opinion
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 11:20 AM   #677
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I wonder today how many people who voted for Trump because they felt they didn't have a better option, which I completely understand, would still do so not considering anything else. That is to say based on his current performance and only that without considering any other option.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 11:43 AM   #678
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
I wonder today how many people who voted for Trump because they felt they didn't have a better option, which I completely understand, would still do so not considering anything else. That is to say based on his current performance and only that without considering any other option.
According to the WP poll on April 27, the latest I have seen on this 96% would vote for him again if election was today. I would do the same and I know of no one who would switch to Hillery. Pretty black and white decision really.

Poll: 96 percent of Trump voters would vote for him again http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Pol...420195623.html

Media spin and propaganda is a interesting thing. Back when they were pushing gay marriage many polls showed that many people thought that Gays comprised around 25% of the population, instead of the reality of around 2%. They had been bombarded with the issue so much from the media they just assumed there must be a lot of gays in America. http://www.gallup.com/poll/183383/am...y-lesbian.aspx

The Liberal media are using this same old tactic on Trump, but with far less success. Repeat something again and again until people believe it, without offering any real evidence to back the claim.
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 08:42 AM   #679
skirtchaser79411
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

i will say this up front i am not a great writer so flame me if you wish.
BUT TRUMP AND HIS ORANGE FUCKING HAIR NEEDS TO BE IMPEACHED NOW BEFORE HE
DRAGS OUR ASSES INTO A WORLD WAR THAT NO ONE CAN WIN
skirtchaser79411 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 09:05 AM   #680
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Smart very smart. Wow. I'm just woah ^^^^^^^^^^
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 09:30 AM   #681
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:

[B]Poll: 96 percent of Trump voters would vote for him again http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Pol...420195623.html

So now instead of losing by 3 million, he'd now lose by 5.5 million votes!!! (62,000,000 * .96 = 59,520,000). And that assumes that not one of those who don't vote for Trump vote for Hillary, but simply stay home. If you add them to her 65,000,000, she win by 9 million instead of 3 million!!!
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 09:43 AM   #682
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default Kim Jong-un said that TRUMP is a PUSSY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411 View Post
i will say this up front i am not a great writer so flame me if you wish.
BUT TRUMP AND HIS ORANGE FUCKING HAIR NEEDS TO BE IMPEACHED NOW BEFORE HE
DRAGS OUR ASSES INTO A WORLD WAR THAT NO ONE CAN WIN
Too late: North Korea launches another mid-range ballistic missile, officials say. Kim In Ryong told reporters that the U.S.’ hostile policy towards North Korea is “the root of all problems” and that regardless of U.S. sanctions, Pyongyang would never abandon its “nuclear deterrence for self-defense and pre-emptive strike capability.”

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/05...orea-says.html

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...-un-propaganda

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-39990836

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 04:33 PM   #683
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
So now instead of losing by 3 million, he'd now lose by 5.5 million votes!!! (62,000,000 * .96 = 59,520,000). And that assumes that not one of those who don't vote for Trump vote for Hillary, but simply stay home. If you add them to her 65,000,000, she win by 9 million instead of 3 million!!!

TexTushHog don't you know anything about Alternative facts? There were 5 million illegal voters that voted for Hillary. Trump really had 2 million more popular votes than Hillary. He would still win by 500,000 votes. NOT ONE SINGLE TRUMP voter would ever Vote for Hillary

Isn't he in Saudi Arabia telling all those Muslims they cant come to America right now that he has a ban on All of them, until we can figure out what the hell is going on

Then hes heading to China to devalue the Chinese currency

Next stop after that. North Korea to personally tell Kim to dismantle all the nukes

On the way home, one last stop in Mexico to tell the Mexicans, I want the check for the wall before I leave

He may become the worlds greatest foreign policy double agent ever!

Scheduling trip to Russia soon
Old 05-21-2017, 09:12 PM   #684
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Are you sure? "The poll, taken April 17-20, showed President Trump leading 43 to 40 percent on the question of who voters would pick if the election were held today"
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/2...new-poll-shows

.( "And that assumes that not one of those who don't vote for Trump vote for Hillary, but simply stay home. ") LOL, interesting how you assume Hillary would gain the same votes and no one would stay home.
Old 05-21-2017, 09:19 PM   #685
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
TexTushHog don't you know anything about Alternative facts? There were 5 million illegal voters that voted for Hillary. Trump really had 2 million more popular votes than Hillary. He would still win by 500,000 votes. NOT ONE SINGLE TRUMP voter would ever Vote for Hillary

Isn't he in Saudi Arabia telling all those Muslims they cant come to America right now that he has a ban on All of them, until we can figure out what the hell is going on

Then hes heading to China to devalue the Chinese currency

Next stop after that. North Korea to personally tell Kim to dismantle all the nukes

On the way home, one last stop in Mexico to tell the Mexicans, I want the check for the wall before I leave

He may become the worlds greatest foreign policy double agent ever!

Scheduling trip to Russia soon

Y'all have it bad. Your drinking and popping pills again aren't you.

"In the advanced stages of the disease, the afflicted lose touch with reality. Opinion is unmoored from fact. Life resembles a dark fairy tale in which the villain – Trump – is an amalgam of all the worst tyrants in history, past and present, while the heroes –Trump’s critics – are akin to the resistance fighters of World War II."

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed...226-story.html
Old 05-21-2017, 09:32 PM   #686
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Y'all have it bad. Your drinking and popping pills again aren't you.

"In the advanced stages of the disease, the afflicted lose touch with reality. Opinion is unmoored from fact. Life resembles a dark fairy tale in which the villain – Trump – is an amalgam of all the worst tyrants in history, past and present, while the heroes –Trump’s critics – are akin to the resistance fighters of World War II."

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed...226-story.html

GOB. That was funny. Not drinking or pilled up. Just poking fun at Trumps lies and back tracking. I give him credit when he deserves it. Hes bound to have done something I like, I just don't know what.

Every time I ask a Trump supporter to point something out, they go silent. No ,the pipeline and other lifted restrictions on big business are not making America Great Again

One more time GOB, what has the man done?. He does like taking credit for what other people had already done. But What has He Done to Make America Great?
Old 05-21-2017, 10:40 PM   #687
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
One more time GOB, what has the man done?. He does like taking credit for what other people had already done. But What has He Done to Make America Great?

Just think, guys....if DJT keeps doing absolutely nothing....NOTHING at all...the Norwegian Nobel Committee will have no other choice but to award him the Nobel Peace Price.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 06:35 AM   #688
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Just think, guys....if DJT keeps doing absolutely nothing....NOTHING at all...the Norwegian Nobel Committee will have no other choice but to award him the Nobel Peace Price.
Trump deserves 3 or 4 Prizes by now, doesn't he?
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 08:56 AM   #689
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
I agree CB. We dont need another Republican War. I hope DJT makes it all 4 years. Pence will be the new George W
Old 05-22-2017, 11:06 AM   #690
old_hippie
Gaining Momentum

http://people.com/politics/the-rock-...lection-polls/

When I read the headline I thought it was referring to a real rock.
old_hippie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women