Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Encounters - Strip Club - Pittsburgh, PA
Encounters - Strip Club - Pittsburgh, PA Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40251
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2019, 10:51 AM   #1
d.bonner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default Cheerleaders

Sometimes all you want to do is just look at gorgeous women with their cloths off. So I head down to Cheerleaders on a Tuesday when the lap dances are 2 for 1. Now I know going in that there aren't going to be any extras -- even in the VIP rooms, so while they will be full nude in there, it really isn't worth the steep prices compared to the lap dances. I had a couple of dances with Alice who is is late 30s, but looks 10 years younger. She has a dancer's body and just exudes sexuality. She really knows what she's doing and makes the lap dance (within the known limits) really enjoyable. She was pushing for the VIP room and if I thought there was even a possibility of extras, I would have gone, but I know better. The 2 for 1 dances were just great and I tipped her after paying.

But then the strangest thing happened. I couldn't get another girl to come over and give me a dance. Now, while I don't "make it rain" when I tip, I always tip the bartender and the girls well, so that shouldn't have been the problem. I went to the stage and tipped and asked a few of them to come over for a dance when they got off stage. Every one of them walked right past me to a regular. I ended up leaving with a lot more money in my pocket than I expected. Perhaps it was because I was dressed casually, not in business attire? I don't frequent the place enough to be a "regular", but typically spreading some money around will at the very least get a few girls to stop by. I get that those guys are the girls bread and butter. But there were girls who sat with that regular for literally hours and while he bought them drinks (as I did for the one girl who came up to me), they didn't take them back for lap dances or VIP rooms. Its not like they thought they'd have to invest time sitting with me and then get rejected -- I already asked for a dance, they could just walk up and grab my hand to lead me back. My past experience is that if I ask a girl to dance and she knows I have money to spend, she will pull herself away from the regular for 15-20 min until she cleans out my wallet.

Maybe it was just an off night and the girls wanted to chill with someone rather than make money. I guess I should head back the last week of the month when they need to make rent money.
d.bonner is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 01:12 PM   #2
Dino trex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Beginning of the month. They are not hungry yet
Dino trex is online now   Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 09:56 PM   #3
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

pittlicker is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 01:48 PM   #4
StudMuffinPA
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 24

What you describe is not that unusual for Cheerleaders. I go regularly and can tell you which girls always sit with "their" man, instead of working the crowd. I suppose they like it that way because it's guaranteed money with someone they know. I.m sure they get a big tip without having to even do a dance. But you can go up to them when they are with their regular and ask directly if you can have a dance, and usually they will accommodate your request, but to me, I hate to go "begging" for a dance at a strip club. My suggestion would be to go later in the evening as new girls come on duty at 7 and again at 9 and you can find one easier then. And unfortunately the girls at any strip club check you out to see if you look like you have money. So wear a polo shirt or a dress shirt and you will get lots more attention that if you are wearing a tee-shirt. And yes, "Alice" is hot and a fun time.
StudMuffinPA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women