Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Mexico > Juarez - Encounter Reports
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 05-06-2023, 05:21 AM   #1
Dtbf13
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9
Default Juarez bridges crossing issues

Not looking for political commentary.

Just want to know if anyone has visited Juarez lately and has experienced longer wait times (driving or walking) due to all the migrant stuff?
Dtbf13 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2023, 03:35 PM   #2
morbidxrabs
Gaining Momentum

I visited three weeks ago for hobby purposes, using the Americas bridge, on foot. Zero issues. I waited maybe 10 minutes. I'd avoid the Paso del Norte bridge right now. I'd also avoid driving across because the car lines have been getting crazy lately.
morbidxrabs is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2023, 05:57 PM   #3
Jzjustin
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

I crossed last week by car, minimal wait going in to JZ on the free bridge around 4pm. Zero wait coming back to ELP on the downtown bridge at 8PM.
Jzjustin is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 10:46 AM   #4
loc23
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20

There are certain times of the day and also certain days were the time to commute from Juarez to El Paso gets crazy long. There are groups on facebook where you can check the times and reports from people. After some time looking at those you can figure out when is the best time to visit Juarez. Usually I'll say that from Monday to Thursday after 6-7 PM you can get low traffic on the bridges. The best way to do it would be on foot but it has disadvantages. The other alternative is to get a sentri card to be able to pass on the express lanes that those generally are always a 5 min wai to cross.
loc23 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2023, 01:02 PM   #5
Garrion_Plateado
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Sunday morning, checked my watch. It was 9:43. 'Bout 20 people ahead of me. At my turn, the guy said the same thing: "Stand behind the yellow line, take off your glasses, I'm going to take your picture." Fine, but there wasn't a yellow line. I just did what everyone else did and stood where everyone else did, where the tile ended and the cement floor began . The officer then told to give him my card, which I did. He then asked me the trick question: "Where are you coming from." Duh, at the Mexico US border, I'm probably coming from Mexico. My response was "Spent the night in Juárez ". A lie, I actually spent 2 nights. I had nothing to declare, fought with an abuelita at the Xray machine because she thought my backpack full of dirty clothes and used condoms was hers, went to South Santa Fe St. And 4th, started the car and it was 9:55.
Garrion_Plateado is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2023, 06:29 PM   #6
heyhun
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

dude, just pull it. plenty of reviews here. reliable ladies, they will not ghost you. many times thats happened. I personally like hobby over there. I never had any issues. i reviewed several. Too many great reviews that never made it here. Just ask anybody. just be honest on the return trip when you crossing back. When I am on a budget I go to mps. Lately LB ladies had my attention. price point they are consistent. Even with the Laboutique ladies YMMV. Seriously, just treat them right, they simply aim to please. No fantasy is denied, in my experience. Just dont haggle them, you can get blacklisted. That piece of intel is one that many mongers over look. If you contact them, plan on seeing them. Dont waste their time. (unsolicited advice, I know)
heyhun is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women