Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2012, 04:22 PM   #76
gregory_m2003
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Thanks for all the great information and tips. Very useful for someone like me who has never visited an AMP and interested in visiting.
I had just one question. Do they expect client's to call ahead for appointment or is it ok to walk in especially if it someone new like me?
gregory_m2003 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 06:00 PM   #77
Kimchi
Premium Access

Encounters: 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregory_m2003 View Post
Thanks for all the great information and tips. Very useful for someone like me who has never visited an AMP and interested in visiting.
I had just one question. Do they expect client's to call ahead for appointment or is it ok to walk in especially if it someone new like me?
Walk-ins are always welcome.

Even if you don't want to make an appointment, but you want to see a specific girl, it's always a good idea to call just to find out if the girl is working that day. If she isn't, no big deal, you can just go down your list to the next girl you want to see. Of course, to accomplish this, you have to do your homework and decide which girls you want to see.

If you want to roll the dice, just walk in.

Good luck and let us know how you make out.

K.
Kimchi is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 04:50 PM   #78
DallasJay
Registered Member

First timer gonna hit up an AMP soon

So if you walk-in do you pick from a lineup or pictures or what?

Do AMPs screen?

Lastly, and I'm sorry this makes me sound douchey but it's a legitimate question: Is there a way to broach the topic of specific logistic concerns with the madam without breaching etiquette rules regarding not discussing services?

I'm extremely tall.. And proportional.

Thanks for all this advice
DallasJay is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 05:01 PM   #79
Kimchi
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasJay View Post
First timer gonna hit up an AMP soon

Good luck and report back.

So if you walk-in do you pick from a lineup or pictures or what?

No pictures. You can either take the next girl in the rotation or ask for a line-up. Be polite and respectful.

Do AMPs screen?

They screen to the extent that they will ask you certain questions like "Been here before"? "Who did you see"? Best practice is not to lie. They will detect that in a heart beat and the session will be off to a bad start. Be honest, courteous, respectful. Tell them you heard about them on the internet if you get pressed for how you heard about them.

Lastly, and I'm sorry this makes me sound douchey but it's a legitimate question: Is there a way to broach the topic of specific logistic concerns with the madam without breaching etiquette rules regarding not discussing services?

I'm extremely tall.. And proportional.

They will do their best to accommodate you. Believe me, you may think you're unique, but they've seen it all.

Thanks for all this advice

Again, good luck and let us know how you make out.

BTW - The above applies to Dallas AMP's (Jade, 7th Heaven; Red Rose; Smile; Cleopatra; Aloha; etc..... I know nothing/very little about the suburban spa's.
K.
Old 01-23-2012, 10:31 PM   #80
DallasJay
Registered Member

Thanks for the advice Kimchi - I didn't mean to sound like I was bragging - just know generally in the hobby you aren't to speak much about specifics

And lets face it - most Amps are going to have petite tiny spinner types - na mean?
DallasJay is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 05:43 AM   #81
Kimchi
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasJay View Post
Thanks for the advice Kimchi - I didn't mean to sound like I was bragging................
No prob - didn't take it as such. Legit concern.

Just don't over think it. Like I said, these girls do this for a living and there's probably very little they haven't encountered. If you get a girl that really can't accommodate you, chances are, she'll hand you over to someone else or do her best to make sure you leave happy.

Stick with the well reviewed AMP's and ladies and you'll be fine.

Good Luck!

K.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:32 AM   #82
CESM
Registered Member

Thank you. Good tips
CESM is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:52 PM   #83
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Just found this site, all great info for Dallas AMP's! I'm a trucker, have been wanting to visit in Ampville! I've been to a few amp's at the truckstops around the country, with varying results.
200K is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 08:05 AM   #84
jacklongley
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Any newbie looking to scratch the itch, get in your f'n car, make the trip to AMPville and follow aRandyOne's excellent guide. You'll only regret that you wasted 10 seconds to think about it.

This thread deserves whatever designation is above sticky. Can't provide enough praise for the detail provided and how much easier it makes that first time experience.

Boffo!
jacklongley is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 10:05 PM   #85
bballmasta8899
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

So I have been to an AMP only once. Ive read through this entire topic, and was wondering if it was possible to get service for an hour without a TS or massage.
bballmasta8899 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 06:03 AM   #86
Kimchi
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballmasta8899 View Post
So I have been to an AMP only once. Ive read through this entire topic, and was wondering if it was possible to get service for an hour without a TS or massage.
Absolutely............however,

The massage portion is a flip of the coin at best. Some girls always have it in their repertoire; other girls never do it. Keep in mind that none of the Dallas AMPs are licensed massage parlors. They are really spas or relaxation clinics - wink, wink. The term Asian Massage Parlor is a misnomer, at least where it concerns the Dallas AMPs.

The table shower or TS: You don't have to take one, but keep this in mind - it serves as an ice breaker and gives the girl a certain level of comfort by allowing her to get to know you, not to mention that she gets you squeaky clean for the fun to follow; plus, it's a hell of a lot of fun having a beautiful Asian girl wash you all over, especially when she gets nekkid with you. After a few visits with the same girl, you can skip the TS if that is what you want, but you better make sure you're really clean, and statements like "I took a shower just before going, about 2 hours ago" or "I took a shower, just before driving from.........". Unless you live next door to an AMP, "just took a shower" is all relative. I always, always take a TS even though I always take one just before driving from FW. Just think about it for a second - even if you took a shower before going, did you make a pit stop before hitting the AMP or use the facilities when you got there? I'm just sayin'.

K.
Old 02-27-2012, 08:41 AM   #87
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 118

Man, skipping the TS is like skipping a free appetizer...great foreplay...but, to each his own. My thoughts are after the girl gives you one, she damn well knows you're clean and she might be more relaxed.

I'm wanting to venture in to the amps more 'cause I'm sick and tired of waiting 2-3 days for an airhead Provider's response to me wanting to throw Benjamins at her.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 09:57 AM   #88
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

That's why I started with the amps Pro, it's a walk-in business. I do call when I'm driving to one to see who's available, but also doing pot luck is exciting too.
hd is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 09:40 PM   #89
RonMexico817
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Is there any AMPs that are pretty good at providing lineups? Is there certain ones that don't do lineups at all? What's the best time for lineups? I'm driving from FW and want to make sure I get to see the menu.
I'm kinda new to this so just want to make sure I'm making the most of my time/drive.
RonMexico817 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 09:42 PM   #90
RonMexico817
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Also, any girls that offer DATO or COF?

One last question. If I choose the full hr and finish before hand what's the rule? Am I done or do I get my full hour?
RonMexico817 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women