Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160192
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-16-2017, 07:57 AM   #1
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default Why are Republicans So Stupid? Are they Zombies overtaking America?

Maybe I watch to much of the Walking Dead but the stupidness and ignorance of everyone Republican these days makes you wonder if we are being taken over by some kind of mutants that die unless they get more stupid every day, Fox News being your main source of stupid. How else can anyone explain what happened, it’s getting scary.

Here is a good article talking about how stupid you are

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-b..._10127988.html
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 08:04 AM   #2
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
Maybe I watch to much of the Walking Dead but the stupidness and ignorance of everyone Republican these days makes you wonder if we are being taken over by some kind of mutants that die unless they get more stupid every day, Fox News being your main source of stupid. How else can anyone explain what happened, it’s getting scary.

Here is a good article talking about how stupid you are

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-b..._10127988.html
You willingly swallow pearls of Huffy jiz, Standing Stupid; that shows how stupid you are, Standing Stupid.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 08:22 AM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Makes perfect sense IB.

You kiss your dog with that mouth?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 08:26 AM   #4
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Old 12-16-2017, 08:42 AM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Smart, witty and poignant.

This is where IBIdiot goes when he’s exhausted any logical argument. That normally occurs after the first or second post after he makes an outrageous claim, lies or insults another poster.

Thanks for reminding everybody why YOU were the original Dipshit of the Year.

And the only member named Twat of the Year.

Twat.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 08:56 AM   #6
HndsmGntlmn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

There are dumb people of all stripes all across the world. The question is can you get the ones in America to vote for you. Democrats get them in spades. As a an person of color (forgive my political correctness) active in politics for close to 20 years (on both sides), I know for a fact democrats play to people's miss-understanding of issues particularly to communities of color. They also encourage election fraud (one of the many reasons I left that side). That is not say that their aren't democrats who understand WHAT they are voting for.
Which their are... 10s of Millions of them. That is the most distressing part. That is also not to say that democrats don't win Elections fair and square. They use fraud as insurance in case of a close election.

So Dumb people of all stripes exists, Democrat and Republican. I myself prefer low taxes (for everyone rich included... 15% graduate up from 2%), libertarian government (don't care if you want to marry a fence post, or smoke your brains out with cannabis), efficient administration, and a small social safety net that encourage people to fish instead of giving them fish (don't want to encourage dependency). That would include a universal emergency/unfortunate occurrence policy for those who can't pay, paid for by sales taxes on medical services/devices... (as if you cared what my political preferences are).
Is that so hard? In any case, after being so 'invloved' for close to 20 years now, I realize that politics is just like sports and about as consequential. If you are not taking care of yourself and all you care about is if "your guy" got elected or is doing well, you are fucking up royally. Whether or not you are a Democrat or a Republican or you favor less traditional parties. In any case, I hope my comments helped to heal any wounds that any body is feeling and helped to bind our country together in these tough (yet prosperous) times.
HndsmGntlmn is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 10:02 AM   #7
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Smart, witty and poignant.

This is where IBIdiot goes when he’s exhausted any logical argument. That normally occurs after the first or second post after he makes an outrageous claim, lies or insults another poster.

Thanks for reminding everybody why YOU were the original Dipshit of the Year.

And the only member named Twat of the Year.

Twat.

You get what you deserve, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. You've yet to demonstrate that you are capable of intelligent discourse, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 12-16-2017, 10:25 AM   #8
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
This is where IBIdiot goes when he’s exhausted any logical argument.
Wait... you're capable of "logical argument"? Where in your 38,792 eccie spam posts has that ever happened, oinkboy?

The next time you advance a logical argument will be your first.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 10:53 AM   #9
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HndsmGntlmn View Post
There are dumb people of all stripes all across the world. The question is can you get the ones in America to vote for you. Democrats get them in spades. As a an person of color (forgive my political correctness) active in politics for close to 20 years (on both sides), I know for a fact democrats play to people's miss-understanding of issues particularly to communities of color. They also encourage election fraud (one of the many reasons I left that side). That is not say that their aren't democrats who understand WHAT they are voting for.
Which their are... 10s of Millions of them. That is the most distressing part. That is also not to say that democrats don't win Elections fair and square. They use fraud as insurance in case of a close election.

So Dumb people of all stripes exists, Democrat and Republican. I myself prefer low taxes (for everyone rich included... 15% graduate up from 2%), libertarian government (don't care if you want to marry a fence post, or smoke your brains out with cannabis), efficient administration, and a small social safety net that encourage people to fish instead of giving them fish (don't want to encourage dependency). That would include a universal emergency/unfortunate occurrence policy for those who can't pay, paid for by sales taxes on medical services/devices... (as if you cared what my political preferences are).
Is that so hard? In any case, after being so 'invloved' for close to 20 years now, I realize that politics is just like sports and about as consequential. If you are not taking care of yourself and all you care about is if "your guy" got elected or is doing well, you are fucking up royally. Whether or not you are a Democrat or a Republican or you favor less traditional parties. In any case, I hope my comments helped to heal any wounds that any body is feeling and helped to bind our country together in these tough (yet prosperous) times.
The problem with your post is that you assume everyone getting assistance is scamming the system and doesn’t need help to survive, you also believe stupid things like democrats encourage voter fraud, once you said something stupid like that everything else you said means little.

Now that the corporate tax rate will be slashed to 21% how about raising the minimum wage to 15 dollars per hour, then we wouldn’t have so many people in poverty needing assistance and it would assure that some of the windfall corporate America is getting does trickle down.
Old 12-16-2017, 11:07 AM   #10
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
The problem with your post is that you assume everyone getting assistance is scamming the system and doesn’t need help to survive, you also believe stupid things like democrats encourage voter fraud, once you said something stupid like that everything else you said means little.

Now that the corporate tax rate will be slashed to 21% how about raising the minimum wage to 15 dollars per hour, then we wouldn’t have so many people in poverty needing assistance and it would assure that some of the windfall corporate America is getting does trickle down.

Using your own logic you should have quit posting after your very first post. Nothing you have said since then means jack fucking shit.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 11:12 AM   #11
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Using your own logic you should have quit posting after your very first post. Nothing you have said since then means jack fucking shit.
I am starting to wonder what is tougher, having my balls randomly grabbed by women harassers or having my mind abused by the ignorance of you Republitards.
Old 12-16-2017, 11:44 AM   #12
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

You're a retarded jackass for believing such, Standing Stupid. Raising minimum wage only inflates the bureaucratic number assigned to demarcate those considered to be in poverty from those who are considered not to be in poverty, Standing Stupid. In 1987 the median income for the average American household was $25,000, but today $25,000 for a family of four is considered to be in poverty, Standing Stupid. There will always be an element in society "who lack the usual or socially acceptable amount of money or material possessions" others enjoy, Standing Stupid. That's life, Standing Stupid.
Old 12-16-2017, 11:57 AM   #13
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're a retarded jackass for believing such, Standing Stupid. Raising minimum wage only inflates the bureaucratic number assigned to demarcate those considered to be in poverty from those who are considered not to be in poverty, Standing Stupid. In 1987 the median income for the average American household was $25,000, but today $25,000 for a family of four is considered to be in poverty, Standing Stupid. There will always be an element in society "who lack the usual or socially acceptable amount of money or material possessions" others enjoy, Standing Stupid. That's life, Standing Stupid.
Well one day I hope your one of those that are in need and get nothing and find yourself on the street you deserve to have that happen and don’t think it can’t .
Old 12-16-2017, 12:03 PM   #14
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well one day I hope your one of those that are in need and get nothing and find yourself on the street you deserve to have that happen and don’t think it can’t .
It won't happen, Standing Stupid. hildebeest's dim-retard redistribution plan was checked by the last election, Standing Stupid.
Old 12-16-2017, 12:40 PM   #15
lustylad
BANNED

Default Stay Dumb. Stay Poor. Vote Democrat.

lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women