Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2017, 10:33 PM   #31
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
the write in votes made the difference in this race.

Alabama Senate Special
Candidate Votes.. Percent Reporting: 100%
Moore.... 650,436 48.4
Jones.... 671,151 49.9
Write-Ins. 22,819. 1.7
it was a very close race. lost by 1.5%.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 10:33 PM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
He doesn’t own this one. He supported Strange and said Strange would have a better chance against Jones. Trump was right. He reluctantly said vote for Moore just a week ago. .
Trump wasn't right....had he thought Moore was going to lose, he'd of never supported him. Trump did not reluctantly say vote for Moore just two days ago when he was campaigning for him across the state line in Florida.

The big loser is Steve Bannon.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 10:38 PM   #33
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
In Alabama! Do you realize the last time a Democrat held a Senate seat from there? The GOP should have won that seat by 20 points or Moore!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 11:04 PM   #34
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Where are the women supposed to go? They have no legal recourse....the only reason they would have stayed in the limelight would have been to testify in an ethics investigation.

The big winner tonight was the GOP....Moore would have hurt them in the 2018 elections.

Abortion is not killing babies....abortion is not murder, which is wtf you imply about abortions, unless of course you think Jones is for killing actual babies.

The only thing you got right is that Jones will probably be gone in 2020 much like Scott Brown was after he won Ted Kennedy's seat.
Too bad any of YOUR kin ( starting with YOU, Hovel builder ! ) weren't aborted ! But, yer Pappy did always claim that the best part of YOU was shot onto the wall of that back alley where YOUR MOM dragged her mattress ! If YOU lyin LIBS are OK with killing them IN THE WOMB, WHY have a law against murder " on demand " for anyone that survives AFTER that,and at any age ??? ! Life's cheap for YOU lyin liberals...RIGHT ???? Right up until someone is facing the death sentence !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 11:07 PM   #35
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Actually, I think Moore Will still hurt them in the 2018 elections.

Voters won’t soon forget how low Bannon and Twitler were willing to sink in validating that Clown. And it also showed where the gag factor is today. Apparently it’s shit that we can’t even discuss on a whooker board.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 11:14 PM   #36
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Actually, I think Moore Will still hurt them in the 2018 elections.

Voters won’t soon forget how low Bannon and Twitler were willing to sink in validating that Clown. And it also showed where the gag factor is today. Apparently it’s shit that we can’t even discuss on a whooker board.
So are YOU and the reach-around crew having a major Bukakke session followed by a dingleberry picking contest over the results of this election to make up for the one THAT YOU LOST last November ? ! Or just the bukakke session ? ! What say YOU , Mr. DOTY 5 TIMES ? Guess YOU all think that this bodes well for YOU all in 2018 ? Mebbe have Carlos Danger run for Congress again ! ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 11:22 PM   #37
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
2033: Despite an early lead Moore is ahead now. Win or lose, most of the accusers will disappear now that their work is done.
That is something i would LOVE TO see how the media ignores.. How quickly those gals accusations disappear, and so do THEY now their work has been done ruining Roy..

But you can bet they will.

Quote:
But on the other hand, this bible thumping "if they are old enough to bleed, they are old enough to breed" degenerated Roy Moore wants to make me puke.
Jackie. Where ever did you get that idea from that Moore said that??
If no where, other than he's a "bible thumper", do you feel all bible thumpers are that way?

Quote:
Chalk one up for the WAPO.

And watch the Dems and WaPo do the EXACT same thing to every republican in the future..

Quote:
the write in votes made the difference in this race.

Alabama Senate Special
Candidate Votes.. Percent Reporting: 100%
Moore.... 650,436 48.4
Jones.... 671,151 49.9
Write-Ins. 22,819. 1.7

And one wonders HOW MUCH the media's attacks On moore influenced people to make those write ins..

Quote:
Abortion is not killing babies....abortion is not murder, which is wtf you imply about abortions, unless of course you think Jones is for killing actual babies.

WTF< if abortion is not murder, then WHY IF I kill YOU when you are pregnant, am i guilty of TWO (or more) counts of murder, for NOT only killing you, BUT THE UNBORN baby??
WHY is killing the baby in that manner, Murder, but not abortion?
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 11:34 PM   #38
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
WTF< if abortion is not murder, then WHY IF I kill YOU when you are pregnant, am i guilty of TWO (or more) counts of murder, for NOT only killing you, BUT THE UNBORN baby??
WHY is killing the baby in that manner, Murder, but not abortion?
I'll try and give a serious answer, despite the tendency of most guys on the political threads to hurl insults and curse one another.

if you are pregnant and killed, the assumption is you wanted to carry the baby (notice I said "baby") to term, and you were therefore deprived of what would have occurred naturally, had a crime not intervened. if YOU kill your own baby (notice I said "baby"), it is deemed to be your right to decide when or if the life inside is properly defined as a living baby, worthy of protection apart from the mother herself.

in short, liberty rules.

the Republicans have their own definition of liberty, a word they embrace when it allows the powerful to shit on the poor, aged, and vulnerable.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 12:47 AM   #39
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I'll try and give a serious answer, despite the tendency of most guys on the political threads to hurl insults and curse one another.

if you are pregnant and killed, the assumption is you wanted to carry the baby (notice I said "baby") to term, and you were therefore deprived of what would have occurred naturally, had a crime not intervened. if YOU kill your own baby (notice I said "baby"), it is deemed to be your right to decide when or if the life inside is properly defined as a living baby, worthy of protection apart from the mother herself.

in short, liberty rules.

the Republicans have their own definition of liberty, a word they embrace when it allows the powerful to shit on the poor, aged, and vulnerable.
Our society lives by a double standard. If a women can make a selfish decision to have a doctor perform an abortion which is killing a baby in the womb. People say a women has the right to do what she wishes with her body. But that same sentiment does not hold true when Dr. Kevorkian performed over a hundred assisted suicides. The patients gave their consent to Dr. Kevorkian to medically end their suffering from terminal illness. Dr. Kevorkian spent eight years in prison for assisting suicide.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 12:53 AM   #40
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

It is beyond me how women’s reproductive rights dominates the rhetoric from the right.

Can’t you pick something a little more supportive of personal development?

How about...hmmmm. CLIMATE CHANGE???

Yep, there’s a likely something to get your hackles up about.

And you won’t even sound like an asshole.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 04:08 AM   #41
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Our society lives by a double standard. If a women can make a selfish decision to have a doctor perform an abortion which is killing a baby in the womb.

Jim
I do not believe the outcome of this election was about abortion.

The outcome of Jones's "re-election" may be, among other issues.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 04:11 AM   #42
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
It is beyond me how women’s reproductive rights dominates the rhetoric from the right.
Are you "dominated" by men's reproductive rights?

It seems you are!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 04:41 AM   #43
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
As pointed out, this is a state Trump won by about 28 percentage point a little over a year ago. That's a 30% swing. Incredible! I'm sure everyone will have an opinion as to why Jones won and Moore lost. Republicans will tend to say it was solely because of the accusations of sexual misconduct against Moore. Democrats will tend to say it was solely a repudiation of Trump and his policies. Probably a little of both factored into it.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 06:39 AM   #44
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

So, the REAL child abuser won. Congratulations.

gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 06:50 AM   #45
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Assup is already rewriting history. Moore was the candidate of Alabama but not of Trump.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women