Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2017, 04:09 PM   #46
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

[QUOTE

You guys are just pissing and moaning because Pop kicked Twitler's ass in social media. And after all, that's where the world opinions are shaped.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!![/QUOTE]

No doubt having your son on the world stage caught on film robbing 3 stores in China would definitely help folks form a opinion. Especially when their father throws a fit and says their kid did nothing wrong.
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 07:56 PM   #47
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

well. there's a report out in the sports news that these two gents will be staying at some fancy resort hotel. i wonder if the team has a deal or this is coming out of Lonzo's pocket. lol. he bought the tribe a mansion and the middle kid was rolling to UCLA in a Ferrari.

this place isn't that expensive really .. a single room is about $75 USD. i'm sure you can knock that down for a long term deal.

LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball will live in luxury when they play in Lithuania

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/liangel...221922219.html

http://vytautasmineralspa.lt/en/rooms/

i've heard this Euro League coach is just like LaVar. an asshole. and he won't play these kids much in games because they don't Russkie and he doesn't speak English.

so i don't get the benefits for the younger kid, only 16 a junior in high school? or maybe a senior next year, at best. now .. he's forfeited any basketball scholarship .. anywhere. in the US at least. Remember the youngest might end up the best player of the three. if you allow Lonzo is NBA talented then this kid could end up even better.

the middle kid that dropped out of UCLA isn't really a top prospect. yet this move to Europe for him could make sense. if he plays in real games. otherwise what do either of these kids get expect the scrimmage time with older pro's but not exactly NBA level talent.

Lonzo is in the NBA. he'll either develop and get better and one thing LaVar apparently did well is get them all motivated to train and practice. how long he lasts is hard to say now.

the middle kid might never get to the NBA but could have a good career in the Euro League. or maybe even China .. if they'll let him back in.

the youngest could have the most upside. he's only 16 and 6'2" he likely will end up 6'5" or better like the rest. unlike Lonzo, he's said to have phenomenal shooting ability. well we shall see.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 01:09 PM   #48
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
[QUOTE

You guys are just pissing and moaning because Pop kicked Twitler's ass in social media. And after all, that's where the world opinions are shaped.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

No doubt having your son on the world stage caught on film robbing 3 stores in China would definitely help folks form a opinion. Especially when their father throws a fit and says their kid did nothing wrong.[/QUOTE]

So I see where LaVar said it wasn't "no big deal," but where did he say they did nothing wrong?

Help me out here, bro. Did you maybe paraphrase what this great parent and role model said?

Because he's a douchebag, would it make it right to "paraphrase?"
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 01:39 PM   #49
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
No doubt having your son on the world stage caught on film robbing 3 stores in China would definitely help folks form a opinion. Especially when their father throws a fit and says their kid did nothing wrong.
So I see where LaVar said it wasn't "no big deal," but where did he say they did nothing wrong?

Help me out here, bro. Did you maybe paraphrase what this great parent and role model said?

Because he's a douchebag, would it make it right to "paraphrase?"[/QUOTE]

LMAO, a minimum 5 year prison sentence in China "isn't no big deal " you like this version more?
Old 12-15-2017, 03:44 PM   #50
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

It's not a version, bubba! Your post is not what he said. If he said they did nothing wrong, please provide the quote. You were either quoting him or fabricating. Which one was it?

Of course, your posting skills are rather weak. Stay away from the "quote" button.

HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 03:58 PM   #51
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
It's not a version, bubba! Your post is not what he said. If he said they did nothing wrong, please provide the quote. You were either quoting him or fabricating. Which one was it?

Of course, your posting skills are rather weak. Stay away from the "quote" button.

HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!

Actually if I was quoting this worthless POS of a father I would have used quotation marks. But seeings how you insist, here you go.
{"He fessed up to it. ... It was an impulse thing, a bad decision at a bad time, that's all it was for an 18 year-old who never done anything wrong," says LaVar Ball, father of UCLA basketball player LiAngelo Ball https://t.co/JtzyaF2lxN
— CNN Tonight (@CNNTonight) November 21, 2017 "}

Seeing as the source above is CNN I guess it could be Fake News.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women