Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Questions for the Staff - Austin
Questions for the Staff - Austin Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160292
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452864
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2017, 11:00 AM   #16
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

hahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!! Rick has a stalker!

Wtfu, you are not well !! Why are you so obsessed with RR. He is on your mind 24/7 now! Do you cling to your keyboard wishing he comments on your posts? I can see that you do! Get some help tranny fucker.........
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 11:45 AM   #17
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakethefuckup View Post
what? you missed the entire post and only addressed the stalking?
We don't publicly discuss what disciplinary actions are taken against members.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 03:08 PM   #18
wakethefuckup
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Quote:
what a perfect example of whats wrong with this fucking place. pointing out the obvious is a waste of time and falls on deaf ears. and as fast as i write this the owners, admins and mods will break out in laughter.

the rules or guidelines mean shit. why because they are selectively used to fuck over boardmembers that don't fit the eccie mold.

but what the fuck here goes. Ms ADMIN if the fucking idiots that own, manage and run this site would actually administer the guidelines in a fair unbiased way things would be totally different around here. there are a 100 times more luckers because of how its managed. If "you" and the rest of the fucking staff would get off your fucking biased asses and actually stay on top of the forums none of this shit would go on.

board members calling other board members rapists? name calling? threats of violence? "join the fun"? are you kidding me? thats fun in your eyes?

don't even begin to lie to me about not being able to ban people until they point out. it was just done and its been done before. what happened to upyourrickydicknose? he or she earned enough points to be banned? BULLSHIT! staff just shut the handle down. so they have the capability to do so. yet you jack offs allow ricky the cunt to post relentlessly. you fuckers could swing the ban hammer the second ricky or some of these other cock suckers start shit.

hey bb who cares how many handles ricky starts? the second he starts shit press the button like they do on others. board members who offer nothing but shit (Observing, Gavin etc.) ban these fuckers. both the men and ladies have their forums. let them talk shit there. but coed should be managed.

ztonk is peeking in? what does that mean? if the mods would start enforcing the guidelines instead of simply turning on the computer and dealing with the rtm's just imagine how things could change?

"entertaining or disgusting"? hey lea youre a board member, reader and ADMIN. when rockerrick calls mata leon a rapist and these two go at it in well over 25 threads in coed not included private areas of the site is that "entertaining or disgusting" in your eyes?

So now what lea? what will you do about me? nothing because im posting no different than rockerrick? maybe point me? ban me?

why don't you start NOW! go ahead ban me you fucking bitch. why? because its against the guidelines to disrespect staff. im being rude? insulting? doesn't matter. swing the fucking ban hammer and be quick about it before I really get out of hand. like rockerrick who start outing people if you don't allow him to play his silly games. wait i forgot this is all "entertaining or disgusting"? not worthy of moderation? right?

then also ban rockerrick, whispers, treetop, winn dixie, observing, mata, gavin and a shit pot of others that offer nothing on this site. and don't forget that idiot sl when he gets back.

it will be interesting if ztonk still has his party. just imagine if mata and rockrick show up. it won't be long before the outing starts. its already going on off site but because there is no staff intervention look for those nasty outing posts soon. then will the staff get off their lazy fucking asses? cant wait to see what happens.

ill post this in the staff area as well. i want to make sure it gets ignored in more than one place.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...8&postcount=98
Quote:
Originally Posted by ztonk View Post

ztonk
AustinModStaff
ztonk is that your answer to this entire post?
wakethefuckup is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 03:28 PM   #19
wakethefuckup
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Quote:

ztonk
AustinModStaff
thanks for the reply ztonk. but i expected a little more effort. the master at this is whispers. hell let me try my hand at it.

Quote:
what a perfect example of whats wrong with this fucking place. pointing out the obvious is a waste of time and falls on deaf ears. and as fast as i write this the owners, admins and mods will break out in laughter.

Hell we are still laughing. funny shit right here.

the rules or guidelines mean shit. why because they are selectively used to fuck over boardmembers that don't fit the eccie mold.

you just now figured that out? ricky has been posting like a rabid dog for years. learn to suck dick and you two can get special privileges. or just become a mod.

but what the fuck her goes. Ms ADMIN if the fucking idiots that own, manage and run this site would actually administer the guidelines in a fair unbiased way things would be totally different around here. there are a 100 times more luckers because of how its managed. If "you" and the rest of the fucking staff would get off your fucking biased asses and actually stay on top of the forums none of this shit would go on.

let me get back to you like fucking never on this one!

board members calling other board members rapists? name calling? threats of violence? "join the fun"? are you kidding me? thats fun in your eyes?

hell yes its fun if your ricky and his band of handles.

don't even begin to lie to me about not being able to ban people until they point out. it was just done and its been done before. what happened to upyourrickydicknose? he or she earned enough points to be banned? BULLSHIT! staff just shut the handle down. so they have the capability to do so. yet you jack offs allow ricky the cunt to post relentlessly. you fuckers could swing the ban hammer the second ricky or some of these other cock suckers start shit.

UpYoursRickyDickNose could have been ricky himself. he loves the attention. hell we don't know or care.

hey bb who cares how many handles ricky starts? the second he starts shit press the button like they do on others. board members who offer nothing but shit (Observing, Gavin etc.) ban these fuckers. both the men and ladies have their forums. let them talk shit there. but coed should be managed.

we would have to get real mods to do this. and it sure sounds like alot of work.

ztonk is peeking in? what does that mean? if the mods would start enforcing the guidelines instead of simply turning on the computer and dealing with the rtm's just imagine how things could change?

peeking in now thats funny but probably accurate.

"entertaining or disgusting"? hey lea youre a board member, reader and ADMIN. when rockerrick calls mata leon a rapist and these two go at it in well over 25 threads in coed not included private areas of the site is that "entertaining or disgusting" in your eyes?

it only breaks the guidelines if they REALLY mean it.

So now what lea? what will you do about me? nothing because im posting no different than rockerrick? maybe point me? ban me?

WOW that was one nasty warning. couldnt do it yourself?

why don't you start NOW! go ahead ban me you fucking bitch. why? because its against the guidelines to disrespect staff. im being rude? insulting? doesn't matter. swing the fucking ban hammer and be quick about it before I really get out of hand. like rockerrick who starts outing people if you don't allow him to play his silly games. wait i forgot this is all "entertaining or disgusting"? not worthy of moderation? right?

shit he is on to us. everyone run. let admin deal with this guy.

then also ban rockerrick, whispers, treetop, winn dixie, observing, mata, gavin and a shit pot of others that offer nothing on this site. and don't forget that idiot sl when he gets back.

not a bad idea.

it will be interesting if ztonk still has his party. just imagine if mata and rockrick show up. it won't be long before the outing starts. its already going on off site but because there is no staff intervention look for those nasty outing posts soon. then will the staff get off their lazy fucking asses? cant wait to see what happens.

its just a poker party. what could go wrong.

ill post this in the staff area as well. i want to make sure it gets ignored in more than one place.

now thats funny shit right there bro.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...8&postcount=98
wakethefuckup is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 09:40 AM   #20
ZtonkOnTheTake
BANNED

Quote:

ztonk
AustinModStaff
We also don't answer pms or emails if we don't like you. Or if we are getting paid to screw you.
ZtonkOnTheTake is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 09:42 AM   #21
ZtonkOnTheTake
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
hahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!! Rick has a stalker!

Wtfu, you are not well !! Why are you so obsessed with RR. He is on your mind 24/7 now! Do you cling to your keyboard wishing he comments on your posts? I can see that you do! Get some help tranny fucker.........
No one cares about Rockerrick but they loves his videos.

Old 12-16-2017, 09:42 AM   #22
ZtonkOnTheTake
BANNED

Old 12-16-2017, 09:53 AM   #23
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Why is there so much hate here?? Why can’t you people drop the hate and exchange Intel. on the ladies??

WTFU has got one thing RIGHT if nothing else, (I think he has more than one thing right)(Attention staff members ) all this hate is a TURN OFF to a lot of members.
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 09:59 AM   #24
SweetArielRae
Account Disabled

User ID: 38608
My ECCIE Reviews

I've already rtmd all his rants. He will soon be gone again
SweetArielRae is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 10:00 AM   #25
SweetArielRae
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

No one see this ztonk on the take. He's already been banned
Old 12-16-2017, 10:04 AM   #26
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Oh boy the outer is back stupid fucking dipshit.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 10:21 AM   #27
SweetArielRae
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yea this idiot thinks I'm actually really gonna be gone as long as he's on the board so will I to alert all the ladies in every city. So no I will not be gone for good. LMAO
Old 12-16-2017, 10:25 AM   #28
ZtonkOnTheTake
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetArielRae View Post
REALLY? for What?
Old 12-16-2017, 10:26 AM   #29
ZtonkOnTheTake
BANNED

Quote:
I've already rtmd all his rants. He will soon be gone again
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Oh boy the outer is back stupid fucking dipshit.
Quote:
Yea this idiot thinks I'm actually really gonna be gone as long as he's on the board so will I to alert all the ladies in every city. So no I will not be gone for good. LMAO
You sure post a lot for someone who doesn't care.

Old 12-16-2017, 10:39 AM   #30
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

And you are toast around here for the next year.
Goodbye fucking outing loser.
You made threats in coed... then made good on them.
rockerrick is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women