Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 12-16-2017, 07:08 AM   #1
Paddy Daddy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56
Default "Paddy's 2017 Highlight Reel"

As the sit here putting a bow on my hobby adventures for 2017, I'm reminiscing on all the great memories I made and company I shared. This is the only way I knew to Thank ladies for their incredible talents. If your mention below please take a bow, because you truly have something that puts you in Elite company. Since this would be my sophomore season in the hobby, I'm a little pickier and my expectations are more demanding. Fellas... there name is mentioned here, they need to be on your bucket list. They won't and don't know how to disappoint.
These are not ranked in any particular order...
1. Lauren Love... This blonde headed damsel is absolutely amazing. She has beauty and natural body that's unparalleled and the sweetest personality... until the door closes. Then you are truly in for a GFE experience like nothing else. She has taken Ala by storm. We have all enjoyed a ride or two, but u just haven't rode until you have a rode a rare Blonde Unicorn!!

2. Addison Scott... my gosh, I can't say enough about this one. She just has an amazing spell on me. The moment you see her you just witness a sexual essence like no other just dripping off her. She is curvy, sexy, gorgeous and the most mesmerizing of PSE that I've ever seen. Plus she is one cool chick. And can melt a man with her sexy talk voice. PSE, PSE, PSE!! I've old her often.. I'd cask out my 401k just to see her again. She is truly a Legend!!

3. Baby... I only got to meet Baby once this year, after watching all the hype. She is difficult to get in touch with but absolutely fabulous. I had high expectations going in and was worried she may not be able to live up to the hype and she floored me like no other. Prolly one of the more amazing experiences I've ever partaken off. Gorgeous spinner type body, flexibility, and fucksbility that's just her. Driven to please and the skills to do it. Also PSE to the extreme.

4. Sexy Sam (Samantha).. only on p411.. Bham area. Real world has her kinda UTR. This one is kinda a Paddys personal preference kind vote. She is tall, muscular like fit. Curves and a apple bottom that u could bounce a quarter on. A few tattoos that ad flavor. Not PSE, or I've not seen it. She did a short hair thing that has drive me crazy. And I can't shake it. Some of the highlight memories from our many escapades are with me forever. She is a fascinating specimen of a woman.

5. Amber Reed... I am the one guy that despised this gorgeous beauty after being stood up twice. I'm not even sure why or how I pursued a third attempt. She too is only in p411 and in the real world, only hobbying occasionally. But I must say.. if u can meet her. She has it. Beauty, body, skills that are unprecedented, and the most amazing Alabama accent in her voice. I love to just look at her and listen to her talk. She is eye candy, and my flavor!!

*** Note... unfortunately I didn't get to visit VanessaInk-Fla Panhandle this year, so I can't include her here. But I've watched her profile and we have stayed in touch. And I still have to mention, she is an experience and woman like no other. Phenomenal communication skills, looks and body are unique and amazing, and will freaking rock your world. I lost my hobby phone and reached out to some ladies I had friended over the year. VI was prolly the most famous but also the first to text me her number again and pics to accompany it.

Threesomes...
1. Addison Scott & Alaina Greene... AG is out for a while. But these two gave me an experience that I'll smile about on my death bed. From girl on girl, multiple squirting, every position imaginable and a double shower. They are it!!! Anything with the Legend in it is pure GOLD.

2. Gigi Gabore & Alisha Smiley... AS is also MIA. I've known the talents and skills Gigi has from experience. But this curvy, freckled, Greek freak just took that threesome to another universe. It was my first one to have my backside whitewashed while getting a BJ in the frontside. I didn't even know it to be possible. But that dang Gigi can do amazing things.

3. Cassie107 & Millie... these two will stop st nothing to please a man and have the know how to do it. From toys, to body parts to tandem BJ's. They have a gauntlet of skills. And they have the curves to throw it on you in a big girl fashion. Sweet personalities and dang what some tig ole bitties!!

As u can see... I like my doubles healthy and curvy.

To all in the hobby. Ladies thank you all for what you do. Fellas wrap it and have fun. And everybody Have a great 2018!!! If u get a chance to see any of the above they are Paddy tested and APPROVED!!! Feel free to add ur comments on your "Highlight Reel"....
Paddy Daddy is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 07:21 AM   #2
nilbogtwo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

If you're on a fixed hobby budget and are saving for Lauren Love or Addison Scott, is Baby worth skipping either of those two? Been on my to do list forever but threw that out (except for AS) after meeting LL.
nilbogtwo is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 04:52 PM   #3
Adaline
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 323257
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Paddy you are truly a sweetheart and we have made some awesome memories together!! Yes I mounted my gun magnet and think of you cee time I look at it lol
I will be coming up to birmingham after the first of the year to make sure to start 2018 off with a big BANG!!
I'll be looking forward to our fishing trip too daddy!!
Adaline is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 04:53 PM   #4
Adaline
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 323257
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbogtwo View Post
If you're on a fixed hobby budget and are saving for Lauren Love or Addison Scott, is Baby worth skipping either of those two? Been on my to do list forever but threw that out (except for AS) after meeting LL.
I definitely should be in your "to-do" list!!
Adaline is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 07:12 AM   #5
Vanessa Ink
Account Disabled

User ID: 348047
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you SO MUCH for thinking enough of our experience to add me to “Paddy’s 2017 Hightlight Reel” even though it’s been over a year since we saw one another!!!! Hopefully this upcoming 2018 year we will get together soon!!
I can assure you it will only get better & better with me
I pride myself in improving daily xoxo
Vanessa Ink is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 08:42 AM   #6
nilbogtwo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by addison_scott View Post
I definitely should be in your "to-do" list!!
You're right when I like them, on top
nilbogtwo is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 11:33 AM   #7
Pounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
You're right when I like them, on top
You can't go wrong with Addison being on the top of your list for sure! Somehow she keeps getting moved right back to the top every time after I do get to see her lol
Pounder is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 11:48 AM   #8
plainjoe
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Paddy,
Thanks for the list - I'll be making my annual visit to Alabama and will reach out to the beautiful ladies. And yes, I too have Ms. Vanessa Ink on my list too!
plainjoe is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 02:02 PM   #9
wareagle69
Registered Member

Eveybody should have Vanessa Ink on the top of their “to do” list. She is truly amazing! I had the pleasure of meeting her the week after Thanksgiving. She is super sweet. Her body is truly amazing. She has a great personality and her communication skills are the best. One meeting with her will have you hooked boys. She is the best I have met hands down!!
wareagle69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 04:12 PM   #10
Mi11ybbwcutie
Alabama's favorite BBW

User ID: 368755
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Aww thank you paddy daddy! You definitely were one of my fave as well��������
Mi11ybbwcutie is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 07:58 AM   #11
kthwk
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Unfortunately Vanessa was traveling during my last trip to Florida and I missed her, but she's at the TOP of my list and I'm planning another trip to see her.
kthwk is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 09:06 AM   #12
Cassie107
Duchess of Debauchery

User ID: 374137
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Mmm Paddy it's always a pleasure Everytime I see you. I'm happy I made it into your highlight reel. I'm already ready to make some 2018 memories with you.
Cassie107 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 01:29 PM   #13
Paddy Daddy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
There is no answer to this question. Just look deep into your soul and find the resolve to make it happen with each of them. They are all truly wonderful in their own way.
Paddy Daddy is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 11:51 AM   #14
Tigerhobby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Damn Good list Paddy!! I Took a break on Hobbing this year but thanks to my good friend paddy I have lived vicariously through him. Lol. Great gals on that list I have 2 on that list that are on my 2018 comeback tour headliners! Lol. Venessa Ink and Laren Love are set to open up my 2018 tour! Lol. Might have to tackle the world renowned Addison too.
2017 was something for me. Here’s to a happy 2018 everyone. Have fun and stay safe all!
Tigerhobby is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 04:21 PM   #15
TiredofTinder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I got my feet wet in 2017. 2018 is gonna be off the chain. Pretty sure I actually got the OK from the missus even...... If that happens, I may have to bury ToT and make a new account FRESH with a nice join date that wont get me murdered. LMAO

Be safe and happy hunting fellas.
TiredofTinder is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women