Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-15-2014, 12:06 PM   #1
almondbutter
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1
Default Be careful with "ladyjae"

I would advise any hobbyists not to contact or see this provider. She has posted my personal information including my address for people to see. She has contacted...who knows how many providers giving them my address, personal info, and saying derogatory, crude comments about me. If you're wondering how this started, it was because I canceled my appointment with her a day before...that should be enough time right? I didn't feel safe or comfortable meeting with her based on her unprofessional behavior via messages. I don't know what will happen next with all my private details out there. Be VERY cautious when contacting or seeing this provider. I personally would not recommend her to anyone based on what's happened. She needs to get out of this buisness.
Old 02-15-2014, 12:25 PM   #2
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Sorry this happened. You need to post an Alert in your local area. And any area she may visit or advertise.

Outing is uncalled for in this hobby.
Old 02-15-2014, 12:28 PM   #3
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

^ +1 what Mynx said.

Also, there's a lesson here to be learned about the risks of doing an outcall to your home, revealing personal information in the first place, and not having a hobby phone.
Old 02-18-2014, 09:39 AM   #4
almondbutter
Gaining Momentum

Default Been blacklisted by her as well

Yep, should post an alert in my area with she visits again. What's pretty awful is that not only she has my personal info, but has also blacklisted me and has told many, many other providers about me in all areas from coast to coast, even in my local area with local providers. Shouldn't have even contacted her.
Old 02-18-2014, 11:38 AM   #5
abeautifulsite
Account Disabled

User ID: 209800
My ECCIE Reviews

As this is a terrible situation, I have always know that "there are 2 sides to every story" . However, I have had clients cancel on me while I was driving to the appointment and I just refused to see them again. After all time is very valuable in this line of business- But outing someone because they cancelled does not make any sense at all. I have met a lot of ladies since venturing down this path and non of them would do that just for that reason. So It seems there may be more to it than that? I do not know her but Common sense seems to apply here -
Old 02-19-2014, 10:03 AM   #6
ladyjae
Female Account - Age Verified

User ID: 14076
My ECCIE Reviews

You need to stop lying Almondbutter.. smh You set up a prebooked appointment with me to your home the day before, you pm'ed me probably 30 times confirming everything was fine you sent me your address phone # and everything confirming I was coming. I told you yes and that I would call you in the morning before i head out because you were 30 minutes away!

Then around 10pm the night before you contact me and tell me you are canceling because you only like to see LOW VOLUME PROVIDERS, and that you no longer wanted to keep the appointment. I told you it is very rude to set up appointments with providers and waste their time. That I had only seen one gent that day and was going to see you before I left in the morning, and you told me that you did not want to be rude and that you were sorry and we would keep the appointment

Then around midnight (the appointment was for 10am) he pm's me and tells me he does not feel safe seeing me ?? wtf what did I do to him? Gives me no explanation of why or how and then tells me not to show up at him house and not to contact him anymore because he is going into work and will not be seeing me...

So you canceled on me 2 times in one night when you set the appointment up the same day!

I told you I was going to alert the community about your BS and flakiness which i did. And after i did that many providers contacted me saying you did the same thing to them!

You set up an appointment with one provider then canceled on her to see an out of town provider (me) then canceled on me. You have set up numerous other appointments and canceled or no showed so that is why no one will see you!

Us providers need to stick together against guys like you that are just out to waste our times! And your info I gave out via pm's so ladies can be aware of who you are and not waste time setting up an appointment with you!

I told you that you can make it right and pay me my donation for the time of mine you wasted but you do not want to do that. So now you are trying to put alerts out for me lol!

I have many awesome reviews not just here but many regional and national boards you are not credible doll so before you try to play the victim why dont you tell the truth and stop acting like I am the one who did this!

anywho that is the real truth to this story I have all of the pm's to prove it!

xoxo ladyjae
Old 02-19-2014, 11:41 AM   #7
almondbutter
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by abeautifulsite View Post
As this is a terrible situation, I have always know that "there are 2 sides to every story" . However, I have had clients cancel on me while I was driving to the appointment and I just refused to see them again. After all time is very valuable in this line of business- But outing someone because they cancelled does not make any sense at all. I have met a lot of ladies since venturing down this path and non of them would do that just for that reason. So It seems there may be more to it than that? I do not know her but Common sense seems to apply here -
Yeah, it doesn't make sense to me either. All I can say for myself is that I canceled the set appointment the night before. I myself don't care to see or be associated with providers of that nature, so it doesn't bother me in that aspect. I just need the harassing to stop and my home address not to be given out anymore. It makes no sense to be blacklisted for something as frivolous as that. The NBL discourages from minor things like that anyways. There's nothing I can do about it except go my own way, ignore that lady, and make a good future reputation for myself. I can't control what she does or says, all I ask is that she be professional and not get so offended so easily. It's childish the way the unmentionable person is acting and I'm looking in to how this can be dealt with in an appropriate manner.
Old 02-19-2014, 01:01 PM   #8
ladyjae
Female Account - Age Verified

User ID: 14076
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by almondbutter View Post
Yeah, it doesn't make sense to me either. All I can say for myself is that I canceled the set appointment the night before. I myself don't care to see or be associated with providers of that nature, so it doesn't bother me in that aspect. I just need the harassing to stop and my home address not to be given out anymore. It makes no sense to be blacklisted for something as frivolous as that. The NBL discourages from minor things like that anyways. There's nothing I can do about it except go my own way, ignore that lady, and make a good future reputation for myself. I can't control what she does or says, all I ask is that she be professional and not get so offended so easily. It's childish the way the unmentionable person is acting and I'm looking in to how this can be dealt with in an appropriate manner.
you set the appointment the same day canceled 2 times in one day! come on now! you are not a victim! you play games with girls! girls need to be safe from scum bags like you who just want to talk on the boards maybe you should go to match.com if you want to just talk to girls lol!!!
Old 02-19-2014, 01:23 PM   #9
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Both parties have had their say on the matter.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women