Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2020, 06:10 AM   #31
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

the video? you saw the entire video? I've not had the chance to see it.

I understand that there is a missing gap in the video between the suspect being put into the car and the suspect on the ground.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 06:19 AM   #32
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Here's a recent video of how things can quickly turn to shit after a simple traffic stop.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=uVUNH_1590683232

No blood or much violence, almost comical. These folks know they can overwhelm the police with numbers and encroachment and there's little the cops can do to force the situation.

Police wearing bodycams are a great way to protect the police from frivolous lawsuits.
If I were a cop these days I would do my twenty years, get my pension, and let others deal with this completely disrespectful hatred of the police.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 06:25 AM   #33
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Every time I start to get behind a cause for black people like that guy choking that guy putting his knee on his head which is so wrong then they mess that up by going out and rioting and stealing and looting. How many black people senselessly kill black people everyday? it's unbelievable. Its probably 30 to 1.
Black people are well aware of how lethal other black people can be and they know exactly why the cops are very cautious around them. Any black man under 65 and over 5'10" and in decent shape is likely very strong and could overwhelm and injure you. If he is carrying a weapon he could kill you fast.

Joe Louis was like 63 years old and almost beat Rocky Marciano!

Let's be honest about all the needlessly killed Asian, Hispanic and Indian people getting slaughtered by white police all the time also.

Oh wait - they aren't because they don't tend to escalate these encounters every fucking day. Maybe, just maybe, a teeny little part of the problem lies with black people. (Not to the point of getting killed while in handcuffs but maybe they should not have committed an armed robbery years ago, gone to jail, then gotten themselves caught passing a counterfeit twenty. He contributed indirectly to his own demise, no matter how tragic and terrible)
Old 05-30-2020, 04:50 PM   #34
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
surely you guys have seen the whole video by now.. no resisting arrest at all.
And still you can't take the time to post this so called video. You're useless in this matter.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 07:54 PM   #35
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
the video? you saw the entire video? I've not had the chance to see it.

I understand that there is a missing gap in the video between the suspect being put into the car and the suspect on the ground.
nope.. only the "commercially available vids show the gap

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Joe Louis was like 63 years old and almost beat Rocky Marciano!

63?

how about 37?

http://www.boxing.com/the_end_of_an_..._marciano.html

what's a quarter Century when you're trying to prove a point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
And still you can't take the time to post this so called video. You're useless in this matter.
you are useless in ALL MATTERS where you have posted.

this so-called video was not "released", because the taker does not want to taint a future jury.. if you ever pull yourself away from FOX, you will likely get to see what I saw.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 09:27 PM   #36
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
surely you guys have seen the whole video by now.. no resisting arrest at all.

what's sad is while I watched the looting and rioting on TV last night, my thoughts wandered to Ilhan Omar, and thoughts of rescuing her at her local Congressional Office, whisking her away from the mayhem.. and her in turn rewarding me with bareback Greek.

side note.. this is the first interracial riot I ever recall seeing.. white people were stealing TV's along with blacks. it reminded me of the old cigarette commercial, with the woman.. "you've come a long way, Baby".. Whites are now free to steal and riot on behalf of the black man, like that woman in the commercial was now free to distribute Cancer to her mouth and lungs.

what whole video? you mean what's been released so far? or this new video.

this shows the beginning of the incident. there was some sort of effort to remove Floyd from his car. it wasn't a big fight but it could be considered a struggle. there is no audio to know if Floyd is actively resisting or unresponsive for some reason, a possible medical issue or impaired. toxicology will tell that. it is noted in the report that Floyd fell while being moved across the street and EMS was contacted. this is before the officer involved in this even showed up.

a cop car blocks the cam at this point, just after that officer arrives. the reporter states a struggle appears to start. the body cams of the cops should show more. this is where the beginning of the long video of the officer kneeling on Floyd starts.

bottom line this officer committed negligent homicide by holding this guy Floyd like that when common sense knows you can suffocate in seconds. the total length has reported to be about 8 minutes. regardless of any struggle, with 4 to 5 cops there and he was already cuffed the officer should have let up much much sooner and allow the guy to just lay there.

and considering they called EMS due to possible medical or impairment issue it's even stupider to knee choke a guy in some sort of medical distress. or impaired if that was the case. the officer is guilty of at least negligence as any reasonable person should know holding that guy like that for an extended time could easily kill him. and it did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiSm0Nuqomg
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 10:00 PM   #37
Vegas77
Registered Member

My two cents - if sex work was legalized, there would be a lot less rioting. Great sex can go a long ways to calming dudes down.
Vegas77 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 06:02 AM   #38
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
Good cops truly need to start calling out the bad ones if we're going to end this nonsense. Because they know exactly who the bad ones are.
If you recall not all the officers indicted in the Rodney King debacle swung a "night-stick" on King. And most importantly ...

the female California State Trooper who had him IN CUSTODY and HANDCUFFED wasn't and she UNHANDCUFFED him King and turned him over to the GOONS who were indicted. (That's the part of the video NEVER SHOWN to the public by the media (or anyone else).

Those who do not protect the citizen end up getting dinked at some level depending on their presence and/or participation, but the media rarely reports a week or two later on the matter after an investigation is completed. (How long did it take to get the full story re Brown in Ferguson?)

The "protesters" have already shot cops and one Federal security officer died. Where are the cop shooters and where are the media reports?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 07:38 AM   #39
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas77 View Post
My two cents - if sex work was legalized, there would be a lot less rioting. Great sex can go a long ways to calming dudes down.
Yes, that would release pent up anger!
Old 05-31-2020, 07:42 AM   #40
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:

63?

how about 37?

http://www.boxing.com/the_end_of_an_..._marciano.html

what's a quarter Century when you're trying to prove a point?
Actually, he was 76 years old!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LPddiQXD9c
Old 05-31-2020, 08:17 AM   #41
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas77 View Post

Sounds like a new Biden platform plank - The DPST party can hire the SW's and offer free sessions to all who vote DPST in hope of calming down their Plantation groups!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 10:02 AM   #42
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
The "protesters" have already shot cops and one Federal security officer died. Where are the cop shooters and where are the media reports?
and the "Police" shot and tear-gassed Ali Veshi and his crew, who were on scene to report.. after murdering George Floyd.. and arrested a CNN Journalist for reporting. they turn on the Media that exposes them, the low-hanging fruit.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 10:09 AM   #43
bill sins
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

This cop has been on the force for 19 years. I didn't notice a single strip on his uniform. Where is the quality control of the police department. The military has an up or out policy. Why doesen't the police department.
bill sins is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 10:59 AM   #44
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
If you recall not all the officers indicted in the Rodney King debacle swung a "night-stick" on King. And most importantly ...

the female California State Trooper who had him IN CUSTODY and HANDCUFFED wasn't and she UNHANDCUFFED him King and turned him over to the GOONS who were indicted. (That's the part of the video NEVER SHOWN to the public by the media (or anyone else).
Proof
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 11:02 AM   #45
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
and the "Police" shot and tear-gassed Ali Veshi and his crew, who were on scene to report.. after murdering George Floyd.. and arrested a CNN Journalist for reporting. they turn on the Media that exposes them, the low-hanging fruit.
Reading minds and fantasizing again?

Quote:
....for reporting. they turn on the Media that exposes them, the low-hanging fruit.....
If I were you, and I believed that shit, I'd stay quarantined, if I were you! You might report that shit to the media ... like on Eccie!
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women