Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2010, 02:59 PM   #1
Lucky 1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Default Fun with Astrology

I've alway been fasinated with astrology and some years ago I set out to "be" with all the different signs to see if I could detect any noticable inherant sex style differences from sign to sign. You know how you always hear that Scorpios are hot lovers or that Leos are a certain way. To make it a fair test I've tried for several of each sign to rule out individual tastes and look for commonalities. I'd luv to hear any other thoughts on this. For starters I'm an Aquarius and this is what I've accomplished so far

Capricorns.....only 1...capricorns are business oriented and I found this girl to be out for maximum bucks! Purely all business about it

Aquarius......6.....I have found more fellow aquarians as providers than any other sign. aquarian woman tend to be kinda quiet during the act..to the point that you wonder if there even receiveing any sensation from it at all (they are!) The large number of aquarian providers I've met tells me that the aqaurian trait to be secretly wild..and open minded about everything holds true. Aquarian woman are more often than not very good looking

Pisces...only 1. The gentle and emotional pisces does'nt seem well suited to being a provider so I've met very few. She was gorgeous though..probably one of the 2 most beautiful woman I met doing this

Taurus....3.....All 3 seemed a bit bashful about it but then when things got started really seemed to get into it

Gemini....2.....These girls were just a load of fun! Gemini is one of my most compatible signs with aquarius and it showed

Cancer....1....Uh...you know she did'nt make much of an impression on me and i can't remember. We just did'nt click but just one is not really a fair test. Very few cancers in the biz that I've found.

Aries...1.... This girl was fun and very matter of fact about the whole thing

Leo..... 2....Leo woman are definitly the take charge type!

Virgo...2... both the virgo girls were really lusty in a sort of prim kinda way..hard to explain

Libra... 2.....libra is another sign that is extremely compatible for an aquarian like me. Like cancer I've met almost NO Libra providers...they don't seem emotionally cut out for it. I will say that Libra woman are almost always beautiful. Even when a libra girl is feeling like getting down and dirty there is something beautiful and almost regal about how she has sex. Libra is my favorite but hard to find.

Scorpio...not one! I know there out there I just hav'nt met one I wanted to be with...theres usually little attraction between and aquariuan and scorpio anyway...but for the sake of this research I'm going to have to get with one or two.

Sagitarius...1...The one Sag had a little girl quality to her.....like I'm the sweet inocent thing and you're the big burly man...be easy with me kinda thing

Well it will be fun to hear what others have to add to this...and it will be verrry interesting to hear imput from providers!
Lucky 1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 03:48 PM   #2
Exotic Lily
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5516
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Nice

I've learned over the years that our relationship to the Sun Signs are so much bigger than any of us can possibly imagine.

In Spiritually, we use the signs and symbols of Astrology combined with the the elements of the Earth (Water, Fire, Air) to aid us in determining things like 1) our Earthly missions 2) our Twin Flame/Soul Mates and even to 3) transmute Karma from our past lives which are automatically carried into this life.
Exotic Lily is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 07:10 PM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

So where does Sparky the Hormone come into the astrological calendar?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 10:33 PM   #4
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

I am a Capricorn and am not at all like the one you saw previously. Perhaps it all depends on when inthe sign they were born...
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 10:36 AM   #5
SiennaOfDallas
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1263
My ECCIE Reviews

Imma Leo!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol.
SiennaOfDallas is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:32 PM   #6
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnurse View Post
I am a Capricorn and am not at all like the one you saw previously. Perhaps it all depends on when inthe sign they were born...
That is what they say. I take astrology very loosely, but it's interesting seeing that sometimes, it can be pretty darn accurate. There is a book by Linda Goodman named "Sun Signs" that I thought was an awesome read. It was like looking into a mirror at some points. Here's a quote from that book about the Pisces female:

"A Pisces woman thinks her mate, lover, boy friend, brother, father-in fact, any man-can lick the whole world with one hand tied behind his back, and it takes a surprisingly small amount of her touching faith to con vince them of the same thing, men being the way they are. And you wonder why she's so popular? The Pisces girl is a cozy, calm haven of tranquility for her proud male, far from the noise of the frame and the ticker tape machines. The lights in her fish pond are soft and dim. They soothe tired eyes which have been blasted by neon and all those silly little figures at the stock market she couldn't understand to save her life. (Though if it would really save her life, she would sharpen her pencil.)

In the winter she wears fluffy angora mittens. In the Spring she wears dainty, full skirts. Summers will find her in a brief bikini. In the fall she'll look adorable sitting be side you at football games, with her hands in your pockets to keep them warm, and asking you the score. She is eter nally feminine in all seasons. At the risk of making an un derstatement, men are drawn to her like bumblebees to a honey pot.

A short conversation with her, and a man instantly re laxes. He pictures a glowing, crackling fire on a chilly night, or he sees himself in a hammock on a balmy spring day, with no one to nag him. She makes it clear that she'll never blame him for any problems in his career or any accidental mistakes. It's always someone else's fault. Not her man's. Shell never press him to get ahead faster. His own pace is perfect with her. Need I explain why the female fish makes the most dangerous other woman of all the Sun signs? Flash! Maritime warning: After marriage she may nudge a little. To be truthful, she may nudge a lot. In a way, it serves you right for letting yourself be so blinded by her charms. Lots of times she'll even be bitterly sarcastic, but every woman has to have some flaws, and the Pisces girl will be gentle far more often than she's quarrelsome. She has to be goaded by extreme cruelty or laziness in a mate to be a shrew-and who's to say a cruel or lazy hus band doesn't deserve it? Not me. I'm with her."

Now that I look her up, she has another book called "Love Signs".
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:41 PM   #7
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiennaOfDallas View Post
Imma Leo!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol.
Here's an excerpt from her book on the female Leo, Sienna.

"There's one thing the Leo woman probably owns that you won't like. A scrapbook of pictures and mementos from all her old boyfriends. It's no use trying to get her to burn it, because the lioness is sentimental.

She's not a wallflower. She's a sunflower. Chances are she's ridiculously popular, and you'll have plenty of com petition if you want her to descend to using your name for the rest of her life. You will be a few leaps ahead if your name is St. Hoyme or Mountbatten, Cabot or Lodge. Anything that sounds royal or noble or important. I hon estly can't imagine a Leo woman marrying anybody with the name Carbunkle or Smith. It's possible. Anything is possible. But she'll probably change Smith to Smythe.

Most likely, she'll be the social leader of her group, lording it over lesser women like a queen, but with such disarming warmth and such a beautiful smile, no one really minds. Perhaps the other girls sense she was born to rule and dictate styles, customs and manners. Anyway, it wouldn't do much good to try to usurp her authority.

Nature seems to have shown some prejudice when she fashioned the lioness with enough vivacity, cleverness, grace, beauty, and just plain sex appeal for at least three women, with some left over. If you're the victim of an inferiority complex, you'd better set your sights on a bird with less brilliant feathers. Don't expect to tame her into a docile little maid who hangs on your every word. The man who expects a Leo girl to worship at his feet is living in a fool's paradise. Consider yourself lucky if she meets you halfway, respects you, is willing to be your partner and allows you to possess her emotionally. By the very act of permitting you to love her, she's practically knighted you, for heaven's sake. Seriously, you could do-a lot worse. A lioness is a lot of woman. She's rather a luxury item, not available in the bargain basement."
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 09:55 AM   #8
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

My roommate has a program that he can print ones individual "forecast" based on the date and TIME of your birth as well as location. It is VERY interesting!

When he printed my chart, it was amazing how accurate so many things were.

I am not one who follows it nor do I read my horoscope before getting out of bed in the mornings but it IS very interesting reading!
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 08:24 AM   #9
Lucky 1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
So where does Sparky the Hormone come into the astrological calendar?
Ol' sparkey's there for us all dude!
Old 04-15-2010, 01:47 PM   #10
Lucky 1
Valued Poster

Well add another Aries girl!

Aries girls just seem very frank about the whole thing...they are not interested in a lot of preliminary stuff and just want to get down to business (the sucking and fucking part..LOL) This girl was the 2nd Aries I've been with and I'm seeing a bit of commonality between the two. Now if I could just find my all time favorite provider(a libra) who used to be at Maxis in Robstown. I liked her sooo much....sigh!
Old 04-15-2010, 01:49 PM   #11
Lucky 1
Valued Poster

I've found so few Libra woman in the biz...I'd love to hear from some about there take on this
Old 04-21-2010, 09:41 PM   #12
malacara
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Some signs are more compatable, so depends what sign you are and what sign provider is. Just my opionion.
malacara is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 10:40 AM   #13
Lucky 1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by malacara View Post
Some signs are more compatable, so depends what sign you are and what sign provider is. Just my opionion.
You are absolutly right about that!!! As an aquarian myself I've learned to seek out the signs I know I'm most compatible with and it does make a difference!
Old 05-10-2010, 10:42 AM   #14
Lucky 1
Valued Poster

Well ad another Cancer to the list. Like the other Cancer provider I met they just really don't seem to be emotionally cut out for the biz. This girl just like the first clearly would rather be doing somthing else for a living
Old 05-10-2010, 10:45 AM   #15
Lucky 1
Valued Poster

Add another Capricorn. 4/25 I saw Tori at San Antonio sweets. Really nice girl. interesting to talk to and defininalty knows her way around a BBBJ.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women