Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2013, 05:23 PM   #1
John Rockhead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49
Default Criteria for bp ads

Although I a new member of this site I've been partaking in the hobby for years. When it comes to BP I'm curious about what are some rules you all follow before making the call? I have a bunch and a pretty good success rate. my main two:

1. Can't have only professional photos. If you pay for professional pics and your only on bp........doesn't add up

2. I search all ad's posted and if a girl has been working for more than 2 months and only posts the same five pics. That's a no go.

I have a bunch more but I'm wondering if you guys would share some of your rules
John Rockhead is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:34 PM   #2
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Run the pics through tineye or Google Image Search. If they come back with ANY matches, she's full of shit and for sure a bait-n-switch.

Run her phone number through google. If anything other than local hookup ads pop, she's full of shit. If reviews pop, she's likely legit.

Any reference to her being a "stallion" or "[insert color]-bone" (Ex: red-bone, yellow-bone, etc.) and she's being pimped. Women don't talk about themselves that way.

Sequential ads with similar posting style, for example similar headlines, similar language, similar disclaimers, etc., she's being pimped.

Don't be fooled by "professional pics". Sometimes these ladies will trade service for service and have some very nice pictures. Instead, look for pics that have too much "wow" factor. If you find yourself saying, "Holy shit, a girl this hot is slinging pussy?", you're being dumb. Of course she's not that hot.

That's what I can think of off the top of my head. If I think of anything else, I'll add it. Be cautious with BP. I don't subscribe to the adage alot of these guys will and say that everything on BP is a waste, because that hasn't been my experience. But you have to be careful and selective, or you'll waste alot of hobby-coin.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:50 PM   #3
cowboyfan2745
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Most guys here will tell you that BP is a crapshoot where the house usually wins but there a few hidden gems however those are few and far between. Please heed the advice that enderwiggin has already provided; research before you take that BP dive and when you think you're ready research some more. Ask the other members here if there might be any info on the lady you're interested in seeing. Someone may have already TOFTT and might just save you some hard earned money on a time waster, flake or someone you might not really be interested in seeing. Happy hobbying and be safe out there.
cowboyfan2745 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:07 PM   #4
Jennatx
Austin Badgirl

User ID: 165862
My ECCIE Reviews
Default <<<<BP Gem

I do post on bp and sorry if my pics are not 100% up to date but my reviews sure are and my bcs skills will always be darling (wink,wink)
Jennatx is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:13 AM   #5
John Rockhead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

I'm just curious about what other guys look for in the ads. Over the years I've had a few that we're bait and switch, a lot with crappy service, a few winners. I'll keep that in mind about the pro pics. The stallion/---bone is a good one. Also for me any sort of tattoo that is like a brand, I've learned that's a sign of management. I don't know if I can put some of the other websites I use but the phone search website comes in handy. Another little thing I look for is the phone used to take the pic, if someone posted in Dallas, then Austin, then some random distant place........ Then San Antonio? Obviously a road trip and then you flew to Atlanta for 2 days? Also even if all blocks are checked I don't go to the ruff part of town.
John Rockhead is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:33 PM   #6
sparta69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

john,

To be perfectly honest; I don't use BP at all....just for situational awareness; it is a complete crapshoot and if you use eccie in Austin, Dallas, and Houston there are more quality, hott , providers than you can shake a stick at....and my luck with eccie at other locations in the US has been pretty good.
sparta69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 05:11 PM   #7
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews

I post on BP but I am not a BP girl I am a BP advertiser. I post a link to my website in the body of my ad rather than a phone number and a come on over vibe. Presentation counts big time. All of my photos are professional for the most part. I don't do the bathroom shots. If you can't google a gals name or she doesn't have a web presence then she is either new or she might have a very common name so you would have to sort through 50 fifty million sexy Lexies and Foxy Roxies lol. Just do your research, use your big head and remember a special might not be so special so don't fall for that.
Paven is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women