Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2015, 08:54 AM   #1
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default What about this idea guys? a preferecnes page for us

I get that the majority of the ladies don't seem to want a page where they can list their services for the guys for many reasons that have been covered in other threads. So how about turning the tables on the issue, let's put a tab on the GUYS profiles where we can list OUR preferences for the ladies-

Ladies are always answering a question as to services with ":see my reviews" or "see my profile" wouldn't it be nice to before confirming an appointment being able to text "have you looked over my preferences?" Of course we all know the responses we would get "no computer access", "no Wi-Fi at in call", "can not log in now" but then again that will kind of tell you something about the lady then wouldn't it!

Preferences /

Deal Breakers: MSOG, BBBJ, missing teeth, bad breath, bad hygiene, drug use.

Potential Deal Breakers: smoking (ok- as long as I can't tell you smoke, but in call must not be smoked in), Non Current pictures (pictures need to reflect current height, weight, age, hair color, hair style, stretch marks & tattoos)

Likes: DATY, DATO, GFE, SS, LFK, DFK, CFS, ACG, CG, Surfboard, K9, Mish, TUMA, FIV, Scissor.

Dislikes: CBJ, upcharge for MSOG, MSOG +1 only, no IOP, BBFS, any sores, cold sores, rashes, sickness.

Looking to Try: anal, prostate milking, 2 girls,

Have No Interest In: pegging, being dominated, PSE, nipple clamps, TS, girls that were formerly guys,
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 09:52 AM   #2
Hermosa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I'd go for this. It would be nice if the ladies ( some do) would ask about what we are hoping for. This playing a game of "not giving out any details, no sexual talk, etc. seems kind of silly to me. Nobody is here to hook up with a tennis partner!
Hermosa is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 12:28 PM   #3
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosa View Post
I'd go for this. It would be nice if the ladies ( some do) would ask about what we are hoping for. This playing a game of "not giving out any details, no sexual talk, etc. seems kind of silly to me. Nobody is here to hook up with a tennis partner!
the etiquette seems to be here - from past threads - you lay down your $200 or $300 dollars to meet the lady in person and then you can ask her as to details of the session --- which to me was always like hey if you buy the car we will let you take it on a test drive
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 01:39 PM   #4
RafaelH
Valued Poster

I like this idea a lot. I see some guys put their preferences in their sig line, I've thinking of trying that route, but I can be flexible depending on her total package. Your idea makes that doable.
RafaelH is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 05:35 PM   #5
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

You could probably put it in the "interests" section of your profile, though there's no good way to format it, etc.
FoulRon is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 10:02 PM   #6
Jislander
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I like the idea of saying I have xxx dollars for xxx services
Jislander is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 08:41 AM   #7
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Every gent, and every lady, has his/her "security" concerns among other things. Some people (either gender) absolutely won't put anything in writing or text that might be considered a violation the P statutes.

I can support that, easily.

With the exception of brand new people here, usually there's enough info in reviews and posts and profiles for me to make an initial if not a tentative if not a very positive decision.

btw, among the materials not posted above,

TCB

to me is very important, too. Since poor TCB is certainly a stopper in every instance.

In any given month I am either in contact with (or attempting to contact) well more than 200 verified providers, wannabe providers and genuine UTRs.

Most of that is in connection with meet & greets in Austin and San Antonio, of course, but a goodly portion is for my own personal pleasures and needs.

So every day of the week I get a very definite "picture" of TCB patterns out there. Suffice to say, it is not often a pretty picture, so to speak.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 11:09 PM   #8
5T3V3
Valued Poster

just so you know having it doesn't require that you use it. You still have the freedom to choose to participate or not. Hell I personally believe that half the people here are just here to post of the boards and will likely never see a date. The only thing I know for sure is that you can't post your preferences if there is no page for it.
5T3V3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women