Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 04-19-2019, 08:58 AM   #16
ilovethemgirls68
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

One of my best hobby experiences ever! Wonderful lady as well!
ilovethemgirls68 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 12:51 PM   #17
lexilove
Account Disabled

User ID: 3947
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Mellisa, Brown Tiger, Runkle, sharkmanct, Majichands, David, Wildwing, StavinChain, Hobbyistninja, redstick, Datyman, BoxMan, Maleman for the farewell wishes.

I would love to make a farewell tour however I am recovering from major surgery right now.

Louisiana was my VERY favorite State to visit. I LOVE it so much I have a little getaway place on the bayou in Lacombe to relax and escape the real world. It gives me so much peace to be there.

I have so many awesome memories of those I saw. You brought me great pleasure, taught me many things...DRINKING, the lifestyle of Cajun living. Listening to y’all talk with that twangy accent was such a turn on. I enjoyed the wonderful food, fell in ❤️with Cracklin from Billy’s & The Best Stop in Lafayette. I thoroughly enjoyed talking to you about football. You men from Louisiana RAWK!!
For the record, I LIKE LSU, I cheer for them always except when they play my team. I’ve given y’all some grief so here’s a Geaux Tigers for ya!

There’s always a downside. Y’all know I screen hard but that’s not always a guarantee for safety. 14 years I’ve seen a lot but don’t worry I’m not gonna write a book ��

Truth- Those years caused a lot of damage to my body, mind & spirit. Oct 26 2009 in Nola CBD district I saw a new client, when I opened the door he came at me with a butcher knife. Held that blade to my throat, robbed me & ra*** me.

February 2010, Montgomery I was attacked, beaten in a hotel by a man I DID NOT NO. Because I didn’t know him and I DO PAY MY TAXES I took him to court. He was sentenced 15 years. I’m sure some of you may have heard I sued that hotel,, well I did! We settled out of court.

December 2014 Metairie, the night before The SEC Championship game I saw a new client who came in drunk, punched me twice in the mouth before I knew what hit me. I jumped across the bed, grabbed my gun and pointed that little red taser light on his heart. I had crazy eyes. I never thought I’d ever point a gun at anyone but I did and I damn sure would’ve pulled that trigger. However he got the helloutta there.

Feb 19, 2018 Lafayette
Saw a new client who was drunk though I didn’t realize it until he grabbed my right arm behind my back, throwing me face side against a concrete wall. On the 4th slam I was knocked unconscious. I came to later only to see my face was bleeding. I drove myself to the hospital. I had a concussion, 5 stitches above my left eye, 3 tears in my right shoulder which lead to surgery last April 2018.

I would’ve kept going because I really did enjoy it but it’s just to dangerous now plus I’m getting older.

My advice to you younger ladies, work as much as you can as long as you can. Save that money, and PAY taxes. Be extra nice to your clients and they’ll come back.

Well I’ve said enough...

XOXO
Lexi
lexilove is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 12:54 PM   #18
lexilove
Account Disabled

User ID: 3947
My ECCIE Reviews

Ilovethegirls, Thank you for that very kind compliment, I enjoyed meeting you too!
lexilove is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 01:02 PM   #19
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Its been a few years since I saw you and always intended to see u again but never got the chance.You were a sweet classy lady and hope the best for you..Im also at my time to hang up my spurs and ride off into the sunset. Sorry for all the bad things that happened in your career because you didn't deserve any of that.
Hope your future is good and your health is better
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 01:57 PM   #20
Maleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Thanks for the insight into the dark side of the hobby.

Best wishes!
Maleman is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 06:49 PM   #21
runkle
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

My sincerest condolences on what has happened to you in the hobby. No one deserves that kind of treatment. No one. It saddens me to think that there are those that would do such things. But you were also one of the best hobby experiences Ive had as well and was eagerly awaiting the next time, you have left lasting memories with me that i will remember as an old man. Best wishes again, thanks for the memories.
runkle is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 01:43 AM   #22
hotroddr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Best of luck to one of the sweetest ladies that I ever had the pleasure to meet. You were attentive, classy and a joy to experience. I hope your future brings everything you desire. You will be missed but not forgotten.
hotroddr is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 04:39 AM   #23
Zoginator
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Wow! I’m so sorry those things happened to you, Lexi!! I wish you nothing but the best in your life and pray that time will help fix your wounds. Both internally and externally.
Zoginator is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 05:42 PM   #24
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes sometimes we have a bad experience or two, and those are what define us as women, for our strength and courage to move past it but never forget.....Distant memories.

The hobby can be a life savior for some, if you know how to save and pay taxes just like Lexi said.
While I never met her, I can relate to her story.

I am so sorry for the bad things that happened and as a sister provider, I pray for your mental and physical healing.

I also hope the next chapter of your life is wonderful, and if you ever write that book girlie, please let me know as I would love to purchase it for my collection.

M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 01:02 AM   #25
annie@christophers
Business Account

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Lex

You are a cool chick..
CARRY ON BOO!!

XXOO ANNIE AND CO!!
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 07:33 PM   #26
Goodwood
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12
Default Congatulations Lexi !!!

Hi Lexi,

Congratulations on your retirement! You were my very first OK I ever received. I remember it like it was yesterday. Hard to believe it's going on six years ago. I remember how you patiently and thoroughly screened me. Walking me through it all. I was so nervous about the whole thing. (LOL) Then you opened the door and all my nervous tension melted away. I will never forget you.

Thank You Lexi!!
Goodwood is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 02:46 AM   #27
PrinceBlah
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

lexilove,

I’m sorry you had to endure such trauma because some people couldn’t give you the dignity and respect you deserve as a human being. I hope the next chapter of your life is fulfilling and peaceful.
PrinceBlah is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 08:38 PM   #28
annie@christophers
Business Account

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews

Bye lex...
Wish u well..
Xxoo annie
annie@christophers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies