Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2013, 12:52 PM   #31
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgreatrecruiter View Post
That is a true classic post. I really need to make a trip to Arkansas to see and experience you in person!
Come on down babe. Have your refs ready. I'll fuck you like there is no tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassiescatering View Post
Thanks for the courage to post about what so many of us have to deal with. When BS happens with a client I am sometime left wondering why me, and it is sometimes hard to remind yourself that you not the only one. Post like this help tremendously, because it’s confirmation that it happens to all providers at some point.

Just one of those things that come with the job that are not as enjoyable to suck up as some of the other things we get to suck.
I agree. It was time to make a few things clear. I know that if I'm dealing with it so is everyone else on some level. I'm just the first one to point it out this way, that's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
Fucking AWESOME post, way too many pussies who actually pay for pussy on the site

I'm in agreement with all of your rules below, except #4...I'll pay you to fuck me, I'm not paying you to just sit there and eat with me

I guess I'm fired
dessert comes after the meal though. But you still must pay for both time periods. See where I was going with this statement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrpenguin View Post
I have not had the pleasure of your company yet. I will be calling and looking forward to that straight forward attitude Very well stated!
By all means babe, come experience time with the Temptress. I look forward to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliep View Post
Reading your post brightened my day. The great think about your post is now everyone knows exactly what they are getting with you. And frankly, most of us will find that very refreshing. The ones that don't have already been fired so who cares what they think.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexxyKendall View Post
This is amazing... best post EVER!
Thanks TK for saying something about this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxar View Post
So tell us how you really feel TK. This is the best rant I have ever read, and so true. You should get a medal. Love your personality babe, can't wait to see you someday. And to the numbnuts that sparked this rant, Fuck you, you're fired.
Thanks sweetie. Hope to fuck you soon... I mean meet you soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by randall flagg View Post
I agree 100 percent with rules for hobbyists to follow

And rules for providers to follow

1. Do not text me unsolicited asking when I will see you again

If you do, FUCK YOU, YOU'RE FIRED

2.Do not spend part of our scheduled telling me about your recent bad experiences with hobbyists

If you do -- FUCK YOU, YOU'RE FIRED

3. If you want to spend time with me without BCD activities and and expect me to pay for it

FUCK YOU, YOU'RE FIRED

4. If you you ask me to bring you something to eat - and count your eating time as part of the Session time

FUCK YOU, YOU'RE FIRED

5. If you fall in love with ME.. guess what

FUCK YOU, YOU'RE FIRED

6. If you start to baby me or act like my mother

FUCK YOU, YOU'RE FIRED
+1 OMG I'm in full blow Lust!!! Let's fuck like rabbits until the sun comes up!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGator View Post
I think I just came!

Awesome post, TK! Fuck me, I'm fired....because after reading that, I'm in lust (and I haven't even looked at the Showcase or Reviews).

Truly a post to be saved for posterity, and required reading for anybody entering this thing of ours. Thanks
Do you want me to Fuck you before I fire you? Or while I'm firing you? Just curious? Perhaps I can attempt to fire you with your cock stuffed in my mouth...
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 12:55 PM   #32
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane View Post
dessert comes after the meal though. But you still must pay for both time periods. See where I was going with this statement?
How about we just skip the meal, and just FUCK
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 01:17 PM   #33
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
How about we just skip the meal, and just FUCK
Even better. When are you going to come Dick Me Down?? left, right, sideways, upside down, and what ever other positions we can make up??
Old 10-16-2013, 03:08 PM   #34
Megan Love
Account Disabled

User ID: 9625
My ECCIE Reviews

hahahahah well said!

Don't you find it funny that they say they pay you to leave, but THEY don't want to leave?

Fuck you, you're fired!
Megan Love is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 03:30 PM   #35
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

yep, i really liked trinity's style last time i was around.
when we met i want you to yell that at me. k?
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 04:22 PM   #36
ragooh_aus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

TK - you are the best little slut ... now get back down here and take my dicktation.
ragooh_aus is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 04:25 PM   #37
jayded_angel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168967
My ECCIE Reviews

K Ill just say sooooo fell in lust with u trinity. N if I have to pay u to fuck u so b it. Im soo in. Please
jayded_angel is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 04:30 PM   #38
DonAsher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

OMMFG you dont know how many times Ive wanted to try and ease one out during a blowjob! Its good to know the rules here.

Luv the post Trinity
DonAsher is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 06:43 PM   #39
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan Love View Post
hahahahah well said!

Don't you find it funny that they say they pay you to leave, but THEY don't want to leave?

Fuck you, you're fired!
+ 1,000!!!

I mean seriously guys, If your time is up and you don't want to leave simply put more money on the fucking table and stick your dick back in my mouth. It's not hard to keep fucking the hooker. Pay to play. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by notequiteatroll View Post
yep, i really liked trinity's style last time i was around.
when we met i want you to yell that at me. k?
would you like me to slap you on your bare chest while riding you CG as I scream it??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragooh_aus View Post
TK - you are the best little slut ... now get back down here and take my dicktation.
pm me to schedule our next fuck fest babe. I look forward to it!!
(hmm, do I smell a review coming?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayded_angel View Post
K Ill just say sooooo fell in lust with u trinity. N if I have to pay u to fuck u so b it. Im soo in. Please
I have a better idea. How bout we meet for doubles next time I tour Shreveport. That way you can fuck me, I can fuck you, and some lucky bastard can pay to be in the middle of the Jayded Angel/ Tattooed Temptress sandwich. It's really a win-win for us both if you think about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonAsher View Post
OMMFG you dont know how many times Ive wanted to try and ease one out during a blowjob! Its good to know the rules here.

Luv the post Trinity
Glad you enjoyed the post. It's good to have these boundaries. but if I ever end up with your cock in my mouth and you try to ease something out that shouldn't be eased out, being punched in the face will be the least of your worries babe.
Old 10-16-2013, 07:09 PM   #40
datylikes
Lifetime Premium Access

Dammit Girl,
Now be honest
You didn't charge me for your time when we went shopping for those "Oral Pop Rocks",
So I personally know you have a heart
datylikes is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 07:20 PM   #41
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by datylikes View Post
Dammit Girl,
Now be honest
You didn't charge me for your time when we went shopping for those "Oral Pop Rocks",
So I personally know you have a heart
If I do recall that shopping spree was on me due to the fact I had forgotten my goody bag at home. which was not your fault at all. Therefore it took away from your actual "date time" although you were kind enough to take me to the stores I needed to go to. So technically I couldn't charge you for that time in general. But the date was wonderful, we went over, and I had a blast with you. Not to mention the fact that it wasn't your regular " 1 hour" date, it was a multiple hour date. And boy did we have multiple hours of good fun.

Not to mention that you compensated me for my travel time and our time together. I'm not greedy Daty. Fair is Fair
Old 10-16-2013, 07:26 PM   #42
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Trinity, this is for you.

Please excuse my lousy attempt to play SweetNLittle. It was the best I could do.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (34.1 KB, 465 views)
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 07:33 PM   #43
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Hey Trinity, this is for you.

Please excuse my lousy attempt to play SweetNLittle. It was the best I could do.
Aww I love it GD!! Thank you.
Old 10-16-2013, 07:34 PM   #44
datylikes
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane View Post
If I do recall that shopping spree was on me due to the fact I had forgotten my goody bag at home. which was not your fault at all. Therefore it took away from your actual "date time" although you were kind enough to take me to the stores I needed to go to. So technically I couldn't charge you for that time in general. But the date was wonderful, we went over, and I had a blast with you. Not to mention the fact that it wasn't your regular " 1 hour" date, it was a multiple hour date. And boy did we have multiple hours of good fun.
I'm LMFAO when I think back to the other very attractive lady customer's facial expression that evening when you spotted the pop rocks and I said HELL YEAH let's try those.
Life is meant to be fun,,,, and you make life fun Ms TK.
datylikes is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 07:53 PM   #45
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by datylikes View Post
I'm LMFAO when I think back to the other very attractive lady customer's facial expression that evening when you spotted the pop rocks and I said HELL YEAH let's try those.
Life is meant to be fun,,,, and you make life fun Ms TK.
OMG that was so priceless!! Every female in the store was like Yeah those are a lot of fun!! ha ha ha!!! Even the customers. Maybe we shoulda asked her to join

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women