Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2013, 02:05 PM   #46
Arverni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

** Arv braces himself for the Lexi Love "victory lap" through this thread when AL beats LSU today.

God - I'm praying it won't happen but I don't have a warm and fuzzy feeling about this.
Arverni is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:46 PM   #47
jayded_angel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168967
My ECCIE Reviews

Scuse me everybody... Les miles is a boob and... ROLL TIDE BISHES!!!!!
jayded_angel is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 06:27 PM   #48
jayded_angel
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!! Boob. K ill quit.
Old 11-09-2013, 09:30 PM   #49
lexilove
Account Disabled

User ID: 3947
My ECCIE Reviews

38-17 ROLL TIDE!!!! 16 coming soon!!!
I'm out celebrating this VICTORIOUS WIN but trust me when I get home tomorrow (this is a celebration til the sun comes up, then more celebrating kinda thang) I will be back to discuss this ASS whoopin in further detail.
RMFT!!!!!!
38-17. 38-17.38-17.38-17.38-17.38-17.38-17
lexilove is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 09:37 PM   #50
jayded_angel
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

SACKED 3X IN A ROW HIS LAST 3 PLAYS ON THE FIELD!!! GEAUX TAKE UR ASS TO MEDICAL N GET UR SHIT FIXED N HAVE EM GIVE U A COUPLE ICE PACKS FOR UR FAT RED ASS CHEEK!!! ROLLLLLLL TIDE!!! *jealous aj is gunna b eyebrow deep n that sexxxxy sexy snatch tonight*
Old 11-09-2013, 10:27 PM   #51
DonAsher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

To bad Saban is coming to Texas soon.

But yall ladies are more than welcome to jump ship and cum over.
DonAsher is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 10:15 AM   #52
Old Horn Dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

Sure is, umm, [blissfully] quiet in NOLA this mornin'...

Since I don't really have any use for either football-factory school I didn't have a dog in the fight; but I have to live in NOLA so... I just try to keep it peaceful. I've always been more of a USC fan, mainly b/c I can't help love a school who's slogan is: "No one licks OUR 'Cocks!"

And even though they're not doing so hot right now, I DO remember the completely embarrassing-&-dare-I-say-HUMILIATING-ass-whoopin' they gave THE CRIMSON TIDE in October 2010. I was driving out of Columbia SC the Friday prior to the game & was behind the biggest a**hole-football fan ever; every school has these so it doesn't matter that he was an Alabama fan, it's just poetic justice: this guy had a truck COVERED in Alabama slogans, but they were pointed: things like "Alabama has arrived in Columbia to show USC fans what a 'real' football team is like" etc. I remember sitting behind this guy, looking @ all the really provocative statements on his truck & thinking, "Wow--it'd really be funny if USC beat the living snot out of Alabama tomorrow..."

Sure enough, the next day I was a couple of hundred miles away (in NORTH Carolina aka "God's Country"--although I've ceased being a UNC fan; what kind of revolting a**-hat is a Duke fan; really, who on EARTH is actually an NC State fan; Wake Forest if anyone I guess) @ supper time @ "The Q Shack" (since it's the Sandbox allow me to plug the best barbeque place in Durham NC) & the game happened to be on. I glanced up & saw that poetic justice and (if y'all ever read Gregg Easterbrook's ESPN football column) "The Football Gods" were appropriately rendering retribution on this fan for his inflammatory truck--USC just beat Alabama like a red-headed step-child.

I love football--I even love college football, although I like to think it isn't the whole-dang-raisin-dee-etree of Western Civilization, so I'd have been equally tickled if the roles had been reversed. But I have to admit, I truly love: "NO ONE LICKS OUR 'COCKS!"
Old Horn Dog is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 02:36 PM   #53
Arverni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I wasn't very happy with the way Mettenberger handled the loss there at the end. He looked like a big crying pussy.

I've never been real happy with Mettenberger - he's too volatile and essentially a recycled thug. QB is supposed to be the leader of the team - no one on LSU looks at Mett as the leader ... who really would follow that guy?

McCarron, on the other hand ... is a guy of character and clearly someone that AL players are willing to follow.

I wish LSU would learn this lesson - thugs might be good players - but they are shit for the dynamics of teamwork.
Arverni is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women