Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2024, 06:00 AM   #1
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Finally! Some transparency from the CDC about side effects of the clot shots

CDC Finally Releases 148 Page Study on Myocarditis Following COVID Vaccine
by Jim Hoft Mar. 17, 2024 4:40 pm
Quote:
Zachary Stieber, a reporter with the Epoch Times, released the CDC report on the frequency of myocarditis following the COVID vaccines.

Zachary posted the FOIAed documents.

Every single page was redacted!

EVERY SINGLE WORD!...
Trust the science, they say...

Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 06:54 AM   #2
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
by Jim Hoft Mar. 17, 2024 4:40 pmTrust the science, they say...

I could not open the link but I did look up Jim Hoft.

"Jim Hoft is a right-wing blogger who founded The Gateway Pundit and has repeatedly earned the title “dumbest man on the internet.” He is also a pro-Trump conspiracy theorist and hoaxer."

https://www.mediamatters.org/jim-hoft

Every article he has written is either misleading or unsupported.

https://healthfeedback.org/authors/jim-hoft/

The Gateway Pundit, founded by Jim Hoft, is one of the least reliable news sources in this country. There is little reason to believe anything Hoft says.

Redacted CDC myocarditis data draws criticism

March 08, 2024

The CDC allegedly released 148 FOIA-requested pages related to myocarditis events following COVID-19 vaccination that were heavily redacted. Critics have accused the agency of a lack of transparency.

Recommendation: Medium Risk

Concerns about the safety of COVID-19 vaccines continue to fuel vaccine hesitancy despite the wealth of evidence showing that the vaccines are safe. Messaging may explain that myocarditis after COVID-19 vaccination, which may result from an abnormally high immune response, is very rare, typically mild, and resolves quickly. The risk of myocarditis after COVID-19 infection is much higher than the risk after COVID-19 vaccination. Messaging may also highlight that FOIA requests may be redacted for a number of reasons, including protection of personal information and confidential communication between agencies.

Fact Checking Source(s): Yale Medicine, The Conversation

https://publichealthcollaborative.or...aws-criticism/
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 08:20 AM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
by Jim Hoft Mar. 17, 2024 4:40 pmTrust the science, they say...

Fake news. To nobody’s surprise.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 10:37 AM   #4
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Got my booster a few months ago. Looking forward to the next one.
TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 02:23 PM   #5
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPapi View Post
Got my booster a few months ago. Looking forward to the next one.
Why wait?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 03:02 PM   #6
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Why wait?
Exactly! This guy's gotten 217 COVID vaccinations and he's fit as a fiddle. No sign whatsoever of any stinkin' myocarditis:

https://time.com/6852933/covid-19-217-vaccines/

He's my hero!

Like the man says, how long's it been since you had a big, thick steaming shot of Pfizer brand mRNA? Well, that's too long.

https://youtu.be/0L1GG780-Dw
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 03:12 PM   #7
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Exactly! This guy's gotten 217 COVID vaccinations and he's fit as a fiddle. No sign whatsoever of any stinkin' myocarditis:

https://time.com/6852933/covid-19-217-vaccines/

He's my hero!

Like the man says, how long's it been since you had a big, thick steaming shot of Pfizer brand mRNA? Well, that's too long.

https://youtu.be/0L1GG780-Dw
This is probably a Propaganda piece so people will continue to take the Jab. I am not inclined to buy this bullshit.
Old 03-18-2024, 03:26 PM   #8
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
This is probably a Propaganda piece so people will continue to take the Jab. I am not inclined to buy this bullshit.
There's a paper in Lancet, a medical journal, about the guy. Even as someone who may have gotten as many vaccines as anyone here, I do believe 217 is excessive. And do believe there's a case to be made that younger men shouldn't get annual COVID boosters because of the myocarditis risk.

https://www.thelancet.com/pdfs/journ...24)00134-8.pdf
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 03:38 PM   #9
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
There's a paper in Lancet, a medical journal, about the guy. Even as someone who may have gotten as many vaccines as anyone here, I do believe 217 is excessive. And do believe there's a case to be made that younger men shouldn't get annual COVID boosters because of the myocarditis risk.

https://www.thelancet.com/pdfs/journ...24)00134-8.pdf
I can't imagine anyone being that paranoid about a single disease to subject himself to that many shots for one ailment. I know for sure I never had received 200 vaccines ever in my life for anything and I am 66 years old. If this is true most of those injections were probably Saline or he's flat out lying.
Old 03-18-2024, 03:49 PM   #10
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I can't imagine anyone being that paranoid about a single disease to subject himself to that many shots for one ailment. I know for sure I never had received 200 vaccines ever in my life for anything and I am 66 years old. If this is true most of those injections were probably Saline or he's flat out lying.
He wasn't necessarily paranoid. He was accused of getting the COVID vaccinations on behalf of people who didn't want to get the shots but did want to get vaccine cards so they could go to restaurants, travel internationally, etc. Kind of like people who take college entrance exams on behalf of others, and charge them a fee for doing so. Or the protagonist in the Netflix series "Suits." The German government never prosecuted him for that though.

This probably paid a lot better than giving blood plasma. He may have made more than if he'd sold one of his kidneys on the black market.

Anyway, he never got myocarditis.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 04:35 PM   #11
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
He wasn't necessarily paranoid. He was accused of getting the COVID vaccinations on behalf of people who didn't want to get the shots but did want to get vaccine cards so they could go to restaurants, travel internationally, etc. Kind of like people who take college entrance exams on behalf of others, and charge them a fee for doing so. Or the protagonist in the Netflix series "Suits." The German government never prosecuted him for that though.

This probably paid a lot better than giving blood plasma. He may have made more than if he'd sold one of his kidneys on the black market.

Anyway, he never got myocarditis.
Well that's dumb. He was taking one hell of a chance. Besides he's taking the vaccine for other people to get a vaccine card, there's a little fraud involved too.
Old 03-18-2024, 04:43 PM   #12
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

All the huffing and puffing (defending one’s bad decisions in their own mind) about the author yet nobody questions why the CDC would redact every word or wonders what they’re hiding. Truly a disinterested flock of sheep.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 04:44 PM   #13
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
..."Jim Hoft is a right-wing blogger who founded The Gateway Pundit and has repeatedly earned the title “dumbest man on the internet.” He is also a pro-Trump conspiracy theorist and hoaxer."...
Quote:
Tactics of the lame:
  1. Say the source is biased
  2. Get a pole dancer or other fact-checker (ministry of truther) on record
  3. Use labels
  4. Character assassination
  5. In case of fire, break glass and call them a racist
Rinse and repeat.
I would say you likely made it all the way to Step #4 in a single bound.
Quote:
..Every article he has written is either misleading or unsupported....

...The Gateway Pundit, founded by Jim Hoft, is one of the least reliable news sources in this country. There is little reason to believe anything Hoft says...
Jim Hoft is the Founder, Publisher and editor of the group. A-N-D he is one of the lead plaintiffs arguing in Murthy v. Missouri at SCOTUS this very day. Who knew? A publisher concerned about free speech. Go figure? However, appears you missed the memo. Likely my bad as I stealthily hid it at the very beginning of line one: "Zachary Stieber, a reporter with the Epoch Times"

I'll leave this exercise to you. How many times does the word "may" appear below
Quote:
...Concerns about the safety of COVID-19 vaccines continue to fuel vaccine hesitancy despite the wealth of evidence showing that the vaccines are safe. Messaging may explain that myocarditis after COVID-19 vaccination, which may result from an abnormally high immune response, is very rare, typically mild, and resolves quickly. The risk of myocarditis after COVID-19 infection is much higher than the risk after COVID-19 vaccination. Messaging may also highlight that FOIA requests may be redacted for a number of reasons, including protection of personal information and confidential communication between agencies...
I count 4. How many did you find?

Instead of asking other people what you should think on a given topic, you might consider this challenge: Red pill versus blue pill

The red pill and blue pill represent a choice between the willingness to learn a potentially unsettling or life-changing truth by taking the red pill or remaining in the contented experience of ordinary reality with the blue pill. The terms originate from the 1999 film The Matrix. Wikipedia

Disclaimer: One serious side effect to be aware of:

Either that or you could just Go Ask Alice...
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 05:05 PM   #14
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Why wait?

Because I follow the advice of medical professionals, not feeble-minded folks on a hooker board that get their advice from dipshit sites.
TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 05:44 PM   #15
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPapi View Post
Because I follow the advice of medical professionals, not feeble-minded folks on a hooker board that get their advice from dipshit sites.
That's good advice. Don't forget it when the next Pandemic comes along.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women