Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2014, 12:36 PM   #1
GoodGirlMedia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 38163
Default $100 + 3 Days = A Beautiful, Brand New Website!

Hello ladies:

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season!

I've gotten several inquiries lately from ladies saying they love our designs but don't have the funds at the moment for one of our packages.

If you're someone who's looking to take the leap into having your own website, or you'd like a fresh new look for your current site, but you're working with a tight budget, you should definitely drop me a line

I started Good Girl Media more than a decade ago, and over the years we've built a solid reputation for delivering top-quality designs as well as super-fast and reliable support long after the fact.

We understand that the industry has ups and downs, and we're more than willing to work with ECCIE members on payments during the slow times.

If you'd like to start benefiting from a professional website ASAP, we can get you up and running in about 3 days, with as little as $100 up front.

"Established" providers are preferred, but newbies are more than welcome

PM me for more info!

Best,
Holly

A couple of snapshots (live links omitted to protect client privacy - message me for url's):

GoodGirlMedia is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 07:49 AM   #2
GoodGirlMedia
Pending Age Verification

Thanks for the interest and pm's ladies! Just to quickly clarify, the special rates mentioned are for new sites only. We can't 'fix up' an existing site (for several reasons). Have a great week, everyone!!

Old 11-25-2014, 04:34 AM   #3
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Looks great. Happy holidays to you.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 09:55 PM   #4
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

User ID: 186938
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This sounds like a good deal. Im tired of my crappy callgirl files site that I never can seem to update :'(
Amber Does is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 08:32 AM   #5
daisy carver
BANNED

User ID: 268047

Hi sad to say

I was very much disappointed i needed 5 websites but i dint get any samples from GOOD GIRL

Then i tried to search for the other provider in the business section their i saw this

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1188391

First of all i got quick reply from Deniel, He communicated with me very well, understanding my project perfectly.

I ordered total 5 website I got a great discount and now my all website work is going on and will receive in coming week

I would now always recommend this team only http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1188391
daisy carver is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 03:01 PM   #6
GoodGirlMedia
Pending Age Verification

For the record, I stopped communicating with "Daisy" because I suspected something fishy from the beginning. I could not find ANY photos or info on her whatsoever, which is highly unusual, even for newbies. She wanted to see lots of samples of my work and supposedly needed 5 websites right out of the gate, money is no object of course. Yeah, ok. I've seen this classic 'dangle' technique before. So that, combined with the fact that she didn't exist outside of a couple of recent eccie posts, I politely told her that our schedule got full, which it did. I guess I finally got my answer, since it just so happens that Daisy is now saying she would not recommend any designer other than Deniel, someone I called out very recently for what I thought were some pretty shady business ethics. And this Daisy person did not register with Eccie until right after that little exchange. Your writing styles are very similar as well. Hmm.

Maybe it's all a coincidence? Who knows. But I'm glad I went with my gut and ended the communications when I did. Just goes to show you that it pays to trust your instincts. If by chance you do really exist, Daisy, I think you and Deniel will be a great match, so it's all for the best. Good luck to you both.

Amber, I'll be sending you a PM, as we build our sites to be very simple to update..

And to R.M., thanks for the compliment!! Happy holidays to you and everyone else as well! Positive vibes

Old 11-30-2014, 01:53 PM   #7
denielsmith
BANNED

She has cheap designs thats why she dont show upfront but instead show them in private to girls who are unaware of her tricks. lol sneaky ethics lol....
denielsmith is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 07:24 AM   #8
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGirlMedia View Post
For the record, I stopped communicating with "Daisy" because I suspected something fishy from the beginning. I could not find ANY photos or info on her whatsoever, which is highly unusual, even for newbies. She wanted to see lots of samples of my work and supposedly needed 5 websites right out of the gate, money is no object of course. Yeah, ok. I've seen this classic 'dangle' technique before. So that, combined with the fact that she didn't exist outside of a couple of recent eccie posts, I politely told her that our schedule got full, which it did. I guess I finally got my answer, since it just so happens that Daisy is now saying she would not recommend any designer other than Deniel, someone I called out very recently for what I thought were some pretty shady business ethics. And this Daisy person did not register with Eccie until right after that little exchange. Your writing styles are very similar as well. Hmm.

Maybe it's all a coincidence? Who knows. But I'm glad I went with my gut and ended the communications when I did. Just goes to show you that it pays to trust your instincts. If by chance you do really exist, Daisy, I think you and Deniel will be a great match, so it's all for the best. Good luck to you both.

Amber, I'll be sending you a PM, as we build our sites to be very simple to update..

And to R.M., thanks for the compliment!! Happy holidays to you and everyone else as well! Positive vibes

Welcome stay warm...
R.M. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women