Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Encounter Reports - Albany/Hudson Valley
Encounter Reports - Albany/Hudson Valley Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2020, 05:04 PM   #1
BugleBoy2
BANNED

Encounters: 1
Default Encounter: Skye (Jenn)

Date: 6-10-20
Name: Skye jenn
Phone: None
Email Address: None
URL / Website: None
City: Saratoga
State: New York
Address: Saratoga
Hair Length and Color: Blond
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Thin
Recommendation: Yes
BugleBoy2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 05:06 PM   #2
BugleBoy2
BANNED

Who is this??
Old 06-10-2020, 08:20 PM   #3
Handyandy1800
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

I want to clarify that this posted account “bugleboy 2” is not any of mine.
Someone else is trying to copycat my trolling and pose as me.
To the person who is copycating me, I am not even going to engage in or respond to your childish nonsense.
You are just proving to everyone that you are even more immature than I actually am.
Handyandy1800 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 07:43 AM   #4
BugleBoy2
BANNED

For your information bugle voybvig daddy or whoever you are
I am not a troll. Me and jen-nay have a nice healthy relationship. We live in momma's basement and makes us our peanut butter and fluff fluff samdwedges. She also have us a box of choc-lits last night. I never know what I'm gonna get . I told jen-nay if she's bold mama would give her a spankin' too.
Old 06-11-2020, 08:13 AM   #5
Handyandy1800
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugleBoy2 View Post
For your information bugle voybvig daddy or whoever you are
I am not a troll. Me and jen-nay have a nice healthy relationship. We live in momma's basement and makes us our peanut butter and fluff fluff samdwedges. She also have us a box of choc-lits last night. I never know what I'm gonna get . I told jen-nay if she's bold mama would give her a spankin' too.
Look I don’t care at this point what Saratoga Skye does or who she is with.
You can date her, I don’t care. She’s nothing to me.
Also everyone stop sending me private messages asking if I can hit her up for you guys to see her.
I’m not her boyfriend or keeper or whatever. If anyone wants to see her again, you will have to contact her on ur own. I’m out.
I made it clear yesterday that I am done with this site.
The only reason I came back was to put this user trying to pose as me in his place.

And to be frank
Your last post was quite entertaining ha ha
Thank you for livening up my morning
Old 06-11-2020, 08:40 AM   #6
BugleBoy2
BANNED

I never even met her and hope I never do
Old 06-11-2020, 09:28 AM   #7
Funnyflip
Registered Member

You all are getting weird. Just post your reviews and move on. Andy, bugle, boy 2, whoever you all are, you're worse than teenagers. You guys should build a she-shack together and move in. Get your shit together guys.
Funnyflip is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 10:38 AM   #8
Handyandy1800
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnyflip View Post
You all are getting weird. Just post your reviews and move on. Andy, bugle, boy 2, whoever you all are, you're worse than teenagers. You guys should build a she-shack together and move in. Get your shit together guys.
To clarify I am a user known as bugleboy who also goes under the aliases handyandy and bigdaddy. I have high functioning autism and struggle with social skills, which is why I see providers for sex to avoid being celebate.
In the past I had a problem with a utr provider who ripped me off over $300 and threatened my life. I in turn “outed her” on this site as payback, and then tried to pretend “I was asking for a friend” to cover my ass and trolled this site. I also did this to expose this provider (whom everyone on here calls a gem) for her cruel and manipulative behaviors, in which overtime found out a few other members had experienced similar problems of being ripped off by her as well.
Recently, I decided to stop all of this childish behavior and leave this site, per my farewell post yesterday.

However right after I made my farewell post, another individual (who I swear on my mothers grave is not me) decided to impersonate me under the name bugleboy2 and made this thread and fake review on this provider. It is apparent he did this to give others the impression that I am going to keep trolling this site. I just want to make clear that I am not bugleboy2 and I am not trolling this site or the other site anymore. I wish to have no involvement here and i ask that others do not try to impersonate me nor speak of me from here on. I am trying to move forward with my life and I’m speaking from the heart.
Old 06-11-2020, 12:08 PM   #9
DeepHardLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

ADMINS: if this is not a legitimate review, can this entire thread be removed - or at least moved somewhere else? I see NO usefulness in anything posted here for other hobbyists.
DeepHardLong is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 01:17 PM   #10
BugleBoy2
BANNED

Ok, bugleboy, BugleBoy2,handyandy and big daddy we are all going to go back to fantasy land, thank you for your patience with us. Bugleboy3 please do not start any threads. The she shack should be done by tomorrow , just got the permits today.
Old 06-11-2020, 01:20 PM   #11
BugleBoy2
BANNED

Waiting for the permits for the shack, and we only have 1 bed.
Old 06-11-2020, 02:40 PM   #12
BugleBoy2
BANNED

This is BugleBoy2 saying farewell to everyone from the site, I am retiring and moving to south afica

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Skye Jenn

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women