Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Mexico > Reynosa/Nuevo Progreso - Encounter Reports
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 05-12-2010, 11:41 PM   #1
Tony Montana
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default Any updates?

Anybody got any info on my favorite place in the whole wide world, Lipstick's?

Any rgv south texas bros wanna chime in?
Tony Montana is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 10:40 AM   #2
Busterflywheel
Gaining Momentum

I love Lips...They really remodeled it nice back about 6 years ago..In fact the only nice one out there...Im down to go...When you talking??
Busterflywheel is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 12:09 AM   #3
The Big Kahuna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33
Talking

Was there in January, cabbie took us there and waited with us. Talent was top notch and the rates were reasonable. Felt safe, but I guess that can change anytime. Had a REAL nice time! ;~)
The Big Kahuna is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 02:29 PM   #4
joe solis
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Is it still safe to drive to lipstick???
joe solis is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 12:36 AM   #5
pixelwarrior
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Ha Ha
I used to go there, wow a small world!
pixelwarrior is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:49 AM   #6
Xiara
Account Disabled

User ID: 47016
My ECCIE Reviews

Xiara is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:01 PM   #7
Mr_Electric
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default I've been staying away for over a year

I used to stay at the motel across the street (La Villita) and walk back and forth. Last trip, I was walking over to my hotel to get my cigar, and La Policia were at the OXXO store right in front of BT. They pulled up after me and started hassling me about being drunk (any excuse will do). They emptied my pockets and lightened me up about 1000 pesos (I always change my money to pesos because you get more for your money in pesos). They all have H&K assault rifles draped over there shoulders, it is not like I am going to be arguing with them.

Mr_Electric is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 09:28 PM   #8
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I haven't been to Lipstick since December of 2009. There is no way I would go now with all of the crap going on over there. Not only do you have to worry about the drug cartel criminals but the so called cops are not any better. Who needs all that BS when you have verfied providers here on ECCIE that you can see.
NiceGuy53 is online now   Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 11:45 AM   #9
Woodway
Registered Member

I totaly agree with NiceGuy. Over the past year I have been robbed by the police and the cartel in Reynosa and therefore shall not return. Borderlandbeat.com will give you some insight as to how sick these people are right now.
Woodway is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 03:41 AM   #10
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default Reynosa BT 4/16/2011

I have been to Reynosa BT 4 times this year in 2011 with my last visit/trip on Saturday night 4/16/2011. I made 4 visits/trips in 2010. I have experienced no problems in either 2010 or 2011. I am still a relative Rookie to Reynosa BT. It is slow/dead at Lipstick and the complex. Business usually picks up in Lipstick and the Complex late night/early morning when civilians come to Reynosa BT to party after the bars in Reynosa close down. There was a long line of cars waiting to get into Reynosa BT when I left at 3:30 AM. There is a dance club on the same street as Lipstick in the very back corner of the last street. The civilian couples & chicas are going to this club. Lipstick also gets some civilian groups of dudes & chicas coming in to drink and watch the chicas dance/strip.

I used to go to Nuevo Laredo BT off & on for 30+ years. Have not gone to NLBT in almost 2 years. The NLBT Policia are out of control in extorting mordidas/bribes from U.S. Gringos & Mexicans at the entrance to NLBT. So it's not worth playing Russian Roulette with the Pinche Pendejo Cabron Ladrones NLBT Policia as to whether they are going to fuck you over or not. I used to drive across all the the time to NLBT/Papagayo's. The NLBT Policia planted a knife in my truck back in 2007. I was able to talk/bluff my way out of the problem by name dropping the owner of Papagayo's name Ophelia Camacho. I told them let's go talk to La Patrona Ophelia Camacho about planting the knife in my truck. They told me to vaminos without extorting a mordida/bribe from me. I was extremely lucky.
Mcklipsch is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 08:53 AM   #11
Busterflywheel
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcklipsch View Post
I have been to Reynosa BT 4 times this year in 2011 with my last visit/trip on Saturday night 4/16/2011. I made 4 visits/trips in 2010. I have experienced no problems in either 2010 or 2011. I am still a relative Rookie to Reynosa BT. It is slow/dead at Lipstick and the complex. Business usually picks up in Lipstick and the Complex late night/early morning when civilians come to Reynosa BT to party after the bars in Reynosa close down. There was a long line of cars waiting to get into Reynosa BT when I left at 3:30 AM. There is a dance club on the same street as Lipstick in the very back corner of the last street. The civilian couples & chicas are going to this club. Lipstick also gets some civilian groups of dudes & chicas coming in to drink and watch the chicas dance/strip.

I used to go to Nuevo Laredo BT off & on for 30+ years. Have not gone to NLBT in almost 2 years. The NLBT Policia are out of control in extorting mordidas/bribes from U.S. Gringos & Mexicans at the entrance to NLBT. So it's not worth playing Russian Roulette with the Pinche Pendejo Cabron Ladrones NLBT Policia as to whether they are going to fuck you over or not. I used to drive across all the the time to NLBT/Papagayo's. The NLBT Policia planted a knife in my truck back in 2007. I was able to talk/bluff my way out of the problem by name dropping the owner of Papagayo's name Ophelia Camacho. I told them let's go talk to La Patrona Ophelia Camacho about planting the knife in my truck. They told me to vaminos without extorting a mordida/bribe from me. I was extremely lucky.
Big Balled Barry should be your nickname...lol... I love me some Reynosa especially Lipsticks with that monster shower on the second floor but I must say, I dont plan to take a trip there for a long while. Its just too lawless for me. I prefer MTY and have the last 8 years or so. Even last month in April while I visited, things were not a bad as American media has portrayed. Girls were ready as ever to please the gringo. You should go further south sometime.
Busterflywheel is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women