Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2019, 05:41 PM   #16
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
No actually they have not. Nor in Australia! Or anywhere!
When pure raw and unbiased numbers are looked at, no gun law has ever worked. NOT COUNTING SUICIDES! Nor should they be counted! Injuries and deaths actually increased! Other violent crimes sky rocketed as a result of citizens being disarmed and/or severly limited ! Knife and other sharp and blunt instrument injuries soared to unheard of numbers. Most of these cases were avoidable if the victims had their firearms! These numbers were high enough to off set the so called gun violence injuries significantly. All these gun laws ever accomplished was taking rights from good people and handicapping their rights to defend themselves. Putting their well being and personal safety in jeopardy. There are major efforts to at least restore some gun rights back to citizens that would qualify in several Countries. Ive fought this battle all my life! Its my eleventh commandment! Anyone who wants links? Go find 'em they are out there!
The second protects all the others and is the ultimate govt. assured check and balance! As it allows the citizens the right to bare arms!
I agree with what you are saying here and I will go farther and say we should allow our females to bare their chests, too!!

Long Live the Second Amendment!!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 05:48 PM   #17
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
I agree with what you are saying here and I will go farther and say we should allow our females to bare their chests, too!!

Long Live the Second Amendment!!
Yep. Let it be like National Geographic round here.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 05:48 PM   #18
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
No actually they have not. Nor in Australia! Or anywhere!
When pure raw and unbiased numbers are looked at, no gun law has ever worked. NOT COUNTING SUICIDES! Nor should they be counted! Injuries and deaths actually increased! Other violent crimes sky rocketed as a result of citizens being disarmed and/or severly limited ! Knife and other sharp and blunt instrument injuries soared to unheard of numbers. Most of these cases were avoidable if the victims had their firearms! These numbers were high enough to off set the so called gun violence injuries significantly. All these gun laws ever accomplished was taking rights from good people and handicapping their rights to defend themselves. Putting their well being and personal safety in jeopardy. There are major efforts to at least restore some gun rights back to citizens that would qualify in several Countries. Ive fought this battle all my life! Its my eleventh commandment! Anyone who wants links? Go find 'em they are out there!
The second protects all the others and is the ultimate govt. assured check and balance! As it allows the citizens the right to bare arms!

Japan is the exception to the rule. guns and swords are illegal.

its mainly because it has an homogeneous population and they have an honor culture there unlike other nations.

they've had a lot of violence with sword fights in the past under the samurai class. I think they had to ban the idea of samurai class at the turn of the century 100 years ago.

you don't hear much about gun violence in japan. its almost nonexistent. something like 1 every 10 years.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 05:54 PM   #19
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
No worries. The wall is currently getting built!

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahga

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I dont mind sinking to the libs level!
Whoa!!!!!!!!!!! WD hold back. Austin Ellen will be back soon. Shes gave up on Mexico paying for the wall. She will advise you to move on
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 06:23 PM   #20
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You damn well know "why not". The shooter and victims don't fit the lib-retard's narrative.
why not? Its been in every media outlet in the country. Just what is you were wanting them to report?
Old 02-17-2019, 06:45 PM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
why not? Its been in every media outlet in the country. Just what is you were wanting them to report?
You're being more than a little bit disingenuous, because the fake bomber garnered way more coverage than did this incident -- even with actual deaths.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 06:52 PM   #22
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
Japan is the exception to the rule. guns and swords are illegal.

its mainly because it has an homogeneous population and they have an honor culture there unlike other nations.

they've had a lot of violence with sword fights in the past under the samurai class. I think they had to ban the idea of samurai class at the turn of the century 100 years ago.

you don't hear much about gun violence in japan. its almost nonexistent. something like 1 every 10 years.

Ordinary citizens in Japan have the right to own Japanese-made blades that are registered with the Nihon Token Kai (Japanese Sword Association). These swords must exhibit historical or cultural significance. A certificate of authenticity and ownership permit are necessary. In Japan, sword smiths are allowed to produce only two swords a month as cultural artifacts. Each sword smith’s work is evaluated and rated by the token kai, and the prices are then adjusted. Unlicensed swords or those made by unlicensed smiths are confiscated, and the owner may be charged with possession of an illegal weapon.
It is legal for Japanese citizens to own family heirloom blades, and registered new blades. Some heirlooms have been passed down in families since the 1500's.

Many such blades are in the hands of US collectors now.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 06:55 PM   #23
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Ordinary citizens in Japan have the right to own Japanese-made blades that are registered with the Nihon Token Kai (Japanese Sword Association). These swords must exhibit historical or cultural significance. A certificate of authenticity and ownership permit are necessary. In Japan, sword smiths are allowed to produce only two swords a month as cultural artifacts. Each sword smith’s work is evaluated and rated by the token kai, and the prices are then adjusted. Unlicensed swords or those made by unlicensed smiths are confiscated, and the owner may be charged with possession of an illegal weapon.
It is legal for Japanese citizens to own family heirloom blades, and registered new blades. Some heirlooms have been passed down in families since the 1500's.

Many such blades are in the hands of US collectors now.
I hope they aren't legal in the US. The Republican Trump supporters have lots of sword swallowers. That could be detrimental for them
Old 02-17-2019, 07:04 PM   #24
oeb11
Valued Poster

Oh they are!
And You know Texas just legalized carrying swords in public.

Another item on the DPST Scary things to ban along with the AR-15, picture ID's to confirm voter identity, a balanced budget for the government, any and all Republicans, ICE, border control, vaccines, Rule of Law - including the concept of innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, any and all rules of evidence, a fair trial for those accused - because accusation is enough!!!!!!

And the List goes ON!!!!
After all - can One construct without illegal aliens???
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 07:08 PM   #25
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh they are!
And You know Texas just legalized carrying swords in public.

Another item on the DPST Scary things to ban along with the AR-15, picture ID's to confirm voter identity, a balanced budget for the government, any and all Republicans, ICE, border control, vaccines, Rule of Law - including the concept of innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, any and all rules of evidence, a fair trial for those accused - because accusation is enough!!!!!!

And the List goes ON!!!!
After all - can One construct without illegal aliens???
Can we construct without the illegals? Sure for twice the cost. The people who build buildings would slow that pony way down

You know we don't want to ban vaccines. As far as the rest of it Im open. ICE needs to go away, I thought you wanted less government not more
Old 02-17-2019, 07:17 PM   #26
oeb11
Valued Poster

DPST ideology is anti-vaccine- and pro illegals to vote for more welfare and more taxes.

Construction would do just fine - we need to reform our immigration laws to permit those who will contribute lawfully with jobs and pay taxes - other than to Mexico and South America.

DPST House won't permit it.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 08:03 PM   #27
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
DPST ideology is anti-vaccine- and pro illegals to vote for more welfare and more taxes.

Construction would do just fine - we need to reform our immigration laws to permit those who will contribute lawfully with jobs and pay taxes - other than to Mexico and South America.

The House just turned Democrat recently. Were the GOP allowing it before?
Old 02-17-2019, 10:09 PM   #28
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/us/aurora-sh...red-police-say

I haven't heard the usual wailing and crying over this workplace incident - why not liberals?
You don't hear anything because he didn't use a scary black rifle to do it.

The guy was also a convicted felon from 95 and then somehow passed a background check to buy a gun and when it was discovered by authorities in 2014 that he had a gun, they didn't take it from him. Five year later, 5 people and 6 more are injured.

The liberals could have pushed laws currently on the books to be enforced. Had they done that, 5 would be alive.

They're all about taking the guns from someone who has committed no crime nor given due process. However, discover a convicted, VIOLENT felon was in possession of a firearm, what was done? Nothing. 5 years later 5 are dead. How well those background checks are working.....

No, it's much easier to strip the rights of innocent Americans, than admit there policies do nothing to make people safer.

Had anyone in that room been armed as well, they could have defended themselves. Maybe the gunfight doesn't last 90 minutes and paramedics could given aid to those wounded before they bled to death.

My guess is that firearms are forbidden at the facility.

He ignored that policy! Bad guys don't follow rules.

Where's my Gomer Pile gif?
Surprise surprise surprise....
grean is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 10:49 PM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

A question to OP: I don’t see you terribly upset by this mass shooting. Are you OK with it?

Or is this thread just another way for you to use tragedy to snipe at fellow ECCIE posters?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 10:52 PM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:

Wh do you continually lie?

Ahhh ... I get it. You’re playing to your audience.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women