Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40251
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2018, 08:02 PM   #16
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Can you guys get a little more racist?...is this what eccie has become? A support system for the ignorant uneducated racist rednecks
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 03:54 PM   #17
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Not according to this statement and his book:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charle...#Personal_life

In 2014, when Barkley was asked about the rumor that Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson was being accused for not being "black enough" on the radio show Afternoons with Anthony and Rob Ellis, he said:

Unfortunately, as I tell my white friends, we as black people, we're never going to be successful, not because of you white people, but because of other black people. When you're black, you have to deal with so much crap in your life from other black people. It's a dirty, dark secret; I'm glad it's coming out. One of the reasons we're never going to be successful as a whole, because of other black people. And for some reason we are brainwashed to think, if you're not a thug or an idiot, you're not black enough. If you go to school, make good grades, speak intelligent, and don't break the law, you're not a good black person. And it's a dirty, dark secret. There are a lot of black people who are unintelligent, who don't have success. It's best to knock a successful black person down because they're intelligent, they speak well, they do well in school, and they're successful... We're the only ethnic group who say, 'Hey, if you go to jail, it gives you street cred.' It's just typical BS that goes on when you're black, man.[88]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_May_...but_I_Doubt_It

According to him, blacks are oppressed by white people, but instead of saying it directly, it is implied. Blacks can never be successful. He is an racist. I get so tired of people blaming others for their lot in life.
i don't agree with your take on that comment. i don't see any implication he feels blacks are oppressed by whites. to me he pretty straight forward says blacks are their own worst enemy by embracing thug life and the rapper life. i can see where more than a few in the black community didn't care for that. they weren't too happy with Bill Cosby when he said that black parents are responsible for bringing up their kids not to be part of the thug/gangster rap culture either.

too much is made of black athletes being the only examples of success. there are many successful blacks that didn't have great athletic skills. look at both Bryant and Greg Gumbel. Greg was on the baseball team in college but clearly was not a major league prospect. his younger brother Bryant doesn't seem to have any background in organized sports. their dad was a judge. both have college degrees. they are successful because they worked hard and happen to be good at what they do. and they certainly speak proper English (Greg has a degree in English). both were trailblazers in sportscasting and broadcasting. if asked, both might relate stories of racist treatment in their careers but by and large many white executives must have seen talent in them and thus gave them opportunities to advance their careers.

both have a substantial net worth according to sources like celebritynetworth.com ..

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/ri...bel-net-worth/

Bryant - 25 Million.

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/ri...bel-net-worth/

Greg - 16 Million.

i wonder if Greg is jealous little brother Bryant has more millions? hahahhaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women