Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2019, 02:33 PM   #76
Kate Cannes
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 451946
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by llubder View Post
I have had a concealed permit for years. Take it with me when ever I leave the house. HOWEVER When I hobby ... it stays in the truck locked up. I am there to fuck not fight.

You nailed it with this one
Kate Cannes is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 04:12 AM   #77
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Thank you Lexxi for bringing up this topic...

I have quite a few gentlemen friends who carry a concealed weapon but most have always done a good job of hiding it from me or letting me know in advance.... I did have one incidence in Houston, a few years ago, and my guest's handgun fell out of his bag onto the floor and YES, I was QUITE STARTLED....

Now, this happened right after a rather bad episode with another gentlemen... However, the gentleman was patient with my concern and just calmly explained he had been carrying for years and apologized for not letting me know...

We ended up having a great session so, I'm glad that he was patient with me... Like playinginthedark said a lot of us have a variety of protective elements that we keep at our disposal to help when we are dealing with people with unscrupulous morals...

I understand not wanting to let us know but if you can, please make sure it stays concealed, most of us want to PLEASE YOU and a nervous lady is not always the best time...

Your appreciative slave,

Guinevere
Slave Guinevere is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 06:04 AM   #78
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hi there Guinevere,
Thanks for sharing your story. I believe my brunch guest never intended for me to find his gun, but he sat his jacket on my sofa and I picked it up to move it so that my pet wouldn't lay on it. That's when I felt the gun and was caught off guard. Had it not been for that, I probably would have never known and things would have gone differently. He did tell me why he always brings it and it was a very valid and reasonable reason. I just would have liked to have know in advance and not been surprised in that manner.

It's good to hear everyone's thoughts and experiences on this topic.

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 06:35 AM   #79
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston View Post
Hi there Guinevere,
Thanks for sharing your story. I believe my brunch guest never intended for me to find his gun, but he sat his jacket on my sofa and I picked it up to move it so that my pet wouldn't lay on it. That's when I felt the gun and was caught off guard. Had it not been for that, I probably would have never known and things would have gone differently. He did tell me why he always brings it and it was a very valid and reasonable reason. I just would have liked to have know in advance and not been surprised in that manner.

It's good to hear everyone's thoughts and experiences on this topic.

~
Oh, I understood completely!! I have always said that at ANY POINT if the lady or the gentleman feels uncomfortable in any way they should END the session and leave...

I think you did the right thing... I was pretty new when that happened to me and to be honest I wasn't at that point where I really knew how to handle the situation... If that makes sense.. I was just grateful it ended well...

But I completely SUPPORT your decision to end the session... We aren't robots... If something SPOOKS either party than in my opinion...it is best to call it a Day...

I just really appreciate the thread because I haven't seen one like it before and this is TEXAS... So, good topic and thank you for sharing your thoughts and insights...

Your affectionate slave,

Guinevere
Slave Guinevere is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 08:20 AM   #80
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
Oh, I understood completely!! I have always said that at ANY POINT if the lady or the gentleman feels uncomfortable in any way they should END the session and leave...

I think you did the right thing... I was pretty new when that happened to me and to be honest I wasn't at that point where I really knew how to handle the situation... If that makes sense.. I was just grateful it ended well...

But I completely SUPPORT your decision to end the session... We aren't robots... If something SPOOKS either party than in my opinion...it is best to call it a Day...

I just really appreciate the thread because I haven't seen one like it before and this is TEXAS... So, good topic and thank you for sharing your thoughts and insights...

Your affectionate slave,

Guinevere

I think it would be extremely exciting having you as a slave.

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 12:42 PM   #81
CubanAva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 418168
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
CubanAva always has something interesting to say. Smart Cuban Cookie. Yum.
You never fail to make me blush! Thank you for the compliment gorgeous ADMIN, it is always my pleasure to contribute something of substance. Something I have admired greatly about you, for quite some time.

This was definitely a great thread, kudos ladies!
CubanAva is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 01:05 PM   #82
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Xoxo

Y’all are right. One of the best and most interesting threads in awhile. It would be interesting to post in National (outside of Texas) and see if the comments were substantially different.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 01:21 PM   #83
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
Xoxo

Y’all are right. One of the best and most interesting threads in awhile. It would be interesting to post in National (outside of Texas) and see if the comments were substantially different.
Maybe upset area? lol

I'll let Paulie know!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 05:17 AM   #84
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

well.... I am sorry you where startled doll.

Been use to old cowboys in west Texas 90% are packing and they just expect me to be packing as well considering my job. Texas and Louisiana men keep extra bullets right next to the credit cards and cash in that little pocket in their wallet.

I just had this happen to me in Lubbock the guy comes running out the room while I was heating the lotion.. I AM SO SORRY he said I forgot to leave my piece in the car I will go put it in there. ?? For what doll put it with your clothes and Thanks for telling me I felt it when we hugged. Figured it was for safety. Then again older cowboy in west Texas.
But that could be very scary honey glad that you are safe and no harm was done.
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 05:53 AM   #85
Ambree Austin
ALL STAR

User ID: 146140
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Winn Shut the hell up already you always have to be picking on somebody and it’s usually a girl! You just have to push ur limits until you get banned! 2019 resolution try and keep my mouth shut 2019 resolution down the drain thanks Dix
Ambree Austin is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 12:10 PM   #86
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Ambree, its an inside Joke between B3 and I. Upset is a nickname for upstate New York! I worship B3 and she knows it.
Old 02-20-2019, 03:49 PM   #87
JohnRyan812
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

So, just my 2 cents:

I personally don't see anything wrong if someone wants to carry a concealed weapon into my home. People who have gone through the process to get a license have had background checks and fingerprinting done and are statistically less likely to commit violent crime than those without a license. That being said, I also understand that not everyone is comfortable around guns, or maybe just doesn't want them in their home for whatever reason. You're in their home, it's only proper and polite to abide by their wishes. So here's my recommendations:

1) Don't take a firearm on a date. Carrying a firearm, even if you're licensed, while committing a misdemeanor is still unlawful carrying of a weapon. It's not worth losing your license.

2) If you chose to ignore point 1, maybe because you don't feel safe in the neighborhood or whatever, then lock it in your car when you go inside. I point again to the part about unlawful carrying mentioned above.

3) If you see fit to ignore point 2, for god's sake don't let her see it. It's only going to make her uncomfortable and possibly get you kicked out with no refund. It's also going to prompt them to post threads like this which isn't likely to help your cause any.

On a different note, while it may seem like a good idea (or complete overkill, depending on your opinion) to post a 51% sign outside, it is illegal to post that particular sign if you do not meet the actual criteria. You could post 30.06 and 30.07 signs if you wanted, but due to the wording of the signs and the minimum font size each sign would be around 30" x 36" and you would need both signs to prohibit both concealed and open carry.

Unfortunately there is no convenient way to prohibit someone carrying into a private residence aside from verbal notification. If they chose not to leave at that point then they are trespassing and can be arrested for that.

Be safe out there.
JohnRyan812 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 04:08 PM   #88
The Lawn Boy
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambree Austin View Post
Winn Shut the hell up already you always have to be picking on somebody and it’s usually a girl! You just have to push ur limits until you get banned! 2019 resolution try and keep my mouth shut 2019 resolution down the drain thanks Dix
It's unfortunate but there is a very long history of this type behavior including trying to hurt their business. I can't even imagine how it is BCD with the new providers who haven't been alerted.
The Lawn Boy is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 04:16 PM   #89
winn dixie
Valued Poster

I had forgotten about you tree. You can run along now.
Old 02-20-2019, 06:17 PM   #90
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lawn Boy View Post
It's unfortunate but there is a very long history of this type behavior including trying to hurt their business. I can't even imagine how it is BCD with the new providers who haven't been alerted.
Maybe if these ladies took you up on your previous offers of management, you could protect them from all the horror. Don't forget some of your best material!
Cap'n Crunch is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women