Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2019, 06:50 PM   #376
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Maybe if you weren't kissing Odumbo's ass you'd understand that those survivors wanted Iran to pay for their loss. Odumbo cheated them out of that.
Our monies spent in America are distributed by and through the US House of Representatives. The person in charge of the House is the Honorable Nancy Pelosi. I've attached her contact info for your convenience. (Btw. She is a ruthless negotiator. Don't expect much and whatever you do don't tell her you know Donald Trump. She wont give him anything, maybe $ 1.00. Good luck IB

https://pelosi.house.gov/contact-me
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 06:56 PM   #377
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Our monies spent in America are distributed by and through the US House of Representatives. The person in charge of the House is the Honorable Nancy Pelosi. I've attached her contact info for your convenience. (Btw. She is a ruthless negotiator. Don't expect much and whatever you do don't tell her you know Donald Trump. She wont give him anything, maybe $ 1.00. Good luck IB

https://pelosi.house.gov/contact-me
In this instance, it wasn't your money and it wasn't Iran's money. The money had already been awarded in court to the families victimized by Iran's terrorist activities in Lebanon in 1983.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 07:00 PM   #378
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

The inspections were less than superficial, and Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one.
The experts in your link say these constraints have not been violated and the agreement is working. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon and will not get one for 10 plus years.

Iran's current stockpile of low-enriched uranium will be reduced by 97 percent, from 10,000 kg to 300 kg. This reduction will be maintained for fifteen years.[46][64][65][66] For the same fifteen-year period, Iran will be limited to enriching uranium to 3.67%, a percentage sufficient for civilian nuclear power and research, but not for building a nuclear weapon.[64][65][67] However, the number of centrifuges is sufficient for a nuclear weapon, but not for nuclear power.[68] This is a "major decline" in Iran's previous nuclear activity; prior to watering down its stockpile pursuant to the Joint Plan of Action interim agreement, Iran had enriched uranium to near 20% (medium-enriched uranium).[64][65][66] These enriched uranium in excess of 300 kg of up to 3.67% will be down blended to natural uranium level or be sold in return for natural uranium, and the uranium enriched to between 5% and 20% will be fabricated into fuel plates for the Tehran Research Reactor or sold or diluted to an enrichment level of 3.67%. The implementation of the commercial contracts will be facilitated by P5+1. After fifteen years, all physical limits on enrichment will be removed, including limits on the type and number of centrifuges, Iran's stockpile of enriched uranium, and where Iran may have enrichment facilities. According to Belfer, at this point Iran could "expand its nuclear program to create more practical overt and covert nuclear weapons options".[63][69]
For ten years, Iran will place over two-thirds of its centrifuges in storage, from its current stockpile of 19,000 centrifuges (of which 10,000 were operational) to no more than 6,104 operational centrifuges, with only 5,060 allowed to enrich uranium,[46][64] with the enrichment capacity being limited to the Natanz plant. The centrifuges there must be IR-1 centrifuges, the first-generation centrifuge type which is Iran's oldest and least efficient; Iran will give up its advanced IR-2M centrifuges in this period.[44][65][66] The non-operating centrifuges will be stored in Natanz and monitored by IAEA, but may be used to replace failed centrifuges.[70][71] Iran will not build any new uranium-enrichment facilities for fifteen years.[64]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_...Plan_of_Action
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 07:01 PM   #379
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
In this instance, it wasn't your money and it wasn't Iran's money. The money had already been awarded in court to the families victimized by Iran's terrorist activities in Lebanon in 1983.
Is it the same court that found Michael Flynn's sorry ass Guilty? Or the one that found Manafort's sorry ass Guilty. Those traitor mother fucking Trump minions
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 07:19 PM   #380
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
The experts in your link say these constraints have not been violated and the agreement is working. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon and will not get one for 10 plus years.

Iran's current stockpile of low-enriched uranium will be reduced by 97 percent, from 10,000 kg to 300 kg. This reduction will be maintained for fifteen years.[46][64][65][66] For the same fifteen-year period, Iran will be limited to enriching uranium to 3.67%, a percentage sufficient for civilian nuclear power and research, but not for building a nuclear weapon.[64][65][67] However, the number of centrifuges is sufficient for a nuclear weapon, but not for nuclear power.[68] This is a "major decline" in Iran's previous nuclear activity; prior to watering down its stockpile pursuant to the Joint Plan of Action interim agreement, Iran had enriched uranium to near 20% (medium-enriched uranium).[64][65][66] These enriched uranium in excess of 300 kg of up to 3.67% will be down blended to natural uranium level or be sold in return for natural uranium, and the uranium enriched to between 5% and 20% will be fabricated into fuel plates for the Tehran Research Reactor or sold or diluted to an enrichment level of 3.67%. The implementation of the commercial contracts will be facilitated by P5+1. After fifteen years, all physical limits on enrichment will be removed, including limits on the type and number of centrifuges, Iran's stockpile of enriched uranium, and where Iran may have enrichment facilities. According to Belfer, at this point Iran could "expand its nuclear program to create more practical overt and covert nuclear weapons options".[63][69]
For ten years, Iran will place over two-thirds of its centrifuges in storage, from its current stockpile of 19,000 centrifuges (of which 10,000 were operational) to no more than 6,104 operational centrifuges, with only 5,060 allowed to enrich uranium,[46][64] with the enrichment capacity being limited to the Natanz plant. The centrifuges there must be IR-1 centrifuges, the first-generation centrifuge type which is Iran's oldest and least efficient; Iran will give up its advanced IR-2M centrifuges in this period.[44][65][66] The non-operating centrifuges will be stored in Natanz and monitored by IAEA, but may be used to replace failed centrifuges.[70][71] Iran will not build any new uranium-enrichment facilities for fifteen years.[64]

The experts in my links say Odumbo's treaty was a never enforced POS, and that Iran cheated from day one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Is it the same court that found Michael Flynn's sorry ass Guilty? Or the one that found Manafort's sorry ass Guilty. Those traitor mother fucking Trump minions
Considering such information is on-line for the educated and literate to read, you have revealed that you have certain weaknesses which are beyond repair in a forum such as this one.
Old 02-17-2019, 07:56 PM   #381
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
I'm confused here....

there's another 2 billion?

I know 2 billion was sent to Iran in janurary 2016, 4 months before the Supreme court made its ruling in this case the article references.

so, Iran had 4 billion in our banks?
Idk dilbert.

That is why I said something wasn't adding up.

Why go to the World Court if there is no more money left?

My guess...and it is only a guess is that there is more frozen Iranian assets here in this country.

I'm curious how you feel about the 9/11 families suing Saudi Arabia?

I'm conflicted as it has a Treaty of Versailles possible ending
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 11:36 PM   #382
adav8s28
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1061275652]The experts in my links say Odumbo's treaty was a never enforced POS, and that Iran cheated from day one.

That is a lie. The documents that Israel stole from Iran do not confirm that Iran committed any major violations of the agreement.

This is from your Foreign Policy link:

Albright, who has gone to Tel Aviv several times to comb through the archive—most recently two weeks ago—says he is certain the information, which has also been verified by the U.S. government, is authentic. It is consistent with “the thrust of what the IAEA had collected,” he said, but more detailed.

The archive casts no light, however, on whether Iran was observing the 2015 deal, and most experts say Tehran was cooperating at the time that Trump withdrew.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/11/13...ncies-thought/
Old 02-18-2019, 11:54 PM   #383
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post

That is a lie. The documents that Israel stole from Iran do not confirm that Iran committed any major violations of the agreement.

This is from your Foreign Policy link:

Albright, who has gone to Tel Aviv several times to comb through the archive—most recently two weeks ago—says he is certain the information, which has also been verified by the U.S. government, is authentic. It is consistent with “the thrust of what the IAEA had collected,” he said, but more detailed.

The archive casts no light, however, on whether Iran was observing the 2015 deal, and most experts say Tehran was cooperating at the time that Trump withdrew.

Did Odumbo manage to conduct a thorough inspection since yesterday? The honest answer is "no", Odumbo never initiated a thorough inspection of Iranian facilities, yesterday or any other fucking day. Hence, nothing has changed since yesterday. Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one, and you ain't got shit to refute that point.
Old 02-19-2019, 08:44 AM   #384
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Did Odumbo manage to conduct a thorough inspection since yesterday? The honest answer is "no", Odumbo never initiated a thorough inspection of Iranian facilities, yesterday or any other fucking day. Hence, nothing has changed since yesterday. Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one, and you ain't got shit to refute that point.
All you need is the Yellow Cake Hoax and it will be an exact repeat of you Iraq tale!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 09:18 AM   #385
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
All you need is the Yellow Cake Hoax and it will be an exact repeat of you Iraq tale!
Old 02-19-2019, 09:21 AM   #386
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 09:26 AM   #387
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 09:27 AM   #388
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
blah, blah, blah
Old 02-19-2019, 11:58 PM   #389
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:

You did not read post # 378. The Natanz plant is the only plant where enrichment is allowed. The one thousand high speed centrifuges were moved there and turned off. The Nantanz plant is monitored 24/7 in real time by satelite and other technology. So, yes the Natanz plant was monitored yesterday and everyday. The IEA scientists have confirmed compliance by Iran 13 times since 2015. With all the constraints listed in post #378, there is no way Iran is getting a nuclear weapon before the deal expires. Kerry did not lie, Obama cut a good deal. Your problem is you don't understand technology like satelites or even what is required to get a nuclear weapon. Iran DOES NOT have any enriched Uranium at 20% concentration of U-235 the minimum needed to get an explosion.

From post 378

Old 02-20-2019, 07:59 AM   #390
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

WMD's is not IB's strong suit. Even if we invaded Iran and found them in compliance, he'd find bug exterminator and claim that proof of Iran having WMD's!

He is like Rainman and Jeopardy with his WMD's!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women