Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70393
biomed160356
Yssup Rider59872
gman4452879
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47448
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37066
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35206
Mojojo33117

Old 09-27-2019, 07:06 AM   #8566
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMaul View Post
Maybe they'll decide to stick with this O-line for another week and give them a chance to gel.
I hope so it looks like we a "rook" at right tackle now.

Is it me or does it look like Watson has to wind up to make those downfield throws? He doesn't seem to have a real quick release.

I haven't really notice anything except when he occasionally throws a rope down the field now Vince Young had a windup. Man is unbelievable how much mechanics is important in throwing a football!?!

DJ Reader made a difference and that allowed Watt some room to make some plays.

If Gordon had been active for the Chargers I think that game might have played out differently. For damn sure!

The Texans face one of the better defenses in the league this week. It's going to take a balanced attack to score points. The O-line play will be critical to any success. I don't think they are there yet. True and as long as Luuuuuke is playing MLB it's going to be hard to run.

Unless Romeo comes up with something different I'm going 20 - 13 Panthers. I am calling 31 - 21 Texans.

Throwing those ropes downfield is what I was talking about.

A quick search brought up this pic. Obviously its from Clemson but this is exactly what I'm seeing now on deep passes.

Compare it to Aaron Rodgers.

The only reason I mention it is I think that it's a turnover waiting to happen.

I hope the Texans can hang 31 on that defense. Houston might just have a football team if they can.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 07:32 AM   #8567
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Yeah it might be tough for them to beat the Panthers since they showed their asses last week. We'll see how good the Texans run defense is when dealing with McCaffrey. That dude became a beast all of a sudden.

Cam will be out for this game as well(foot). He needs to stop dressing up like Aunt Jemima's gay brother. I KNOW that's affecting his game along with his foot! LMAO!!
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 08:47 AM   #8568
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

The Texans are a 4 1/2 point favorite with O/U at 47.
Money line is Texans -200
Old 09-27-2019, 09:14 AM   #8569
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwil62 View Post
Yeah it might be tough for them to beat the Panthers since they showed their asses last week. We'll see how good the Texans run defense is when dealing with McCaffrey. That dude became a beast all of a sudden.
I haven't paid much attention to McCaffrey but since the Texans are playing them this week I've watched some of his highlights. I like the way the guy runs. He runs downhill and keeps his legs moving. He's got some quickness but if he can't get around a defender he'll be the one laying the hit rather than getting hit.

Carlos Hyde has been running with the same intensity but he doesn't have quite the acceleration or breakaway speed that Mc has. He damn sure doesn't have a line opening holes you could drive through.
Run game advantage...Panthers
Old 09-27-2019, 01:39 PM   #8570
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

McCafrey will be a problem Sunday. Especially catching passes. We cannot cover good RB's out of the backfield. If Minshew would have hit Fournette out of the backfield it would have been a major problem. Hopefully the Panthers won't exploit this like they should. Hopefully the Panther coach is not on this site looking for some ass to smash when he hits Houston and sees this post. LOL.

Watson will need to be awesome again.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 06:30 PM   #8571
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
McCafrey will be a problem Sunday. Especially catching passes. We cannot cover good RB's out of the backfield. If Minshew would have hit Fournette out of the backfield it would have been a major problem. Hopefully the Panthers won't exploit this like they should. Hopefully the Panther coach is not on this site looking for some ass to smash when he hits Houston and sees this post. LOL.

Watson will need to be awesome again.
Everything you feared came true and Watson was less than. I think teams are starting to figure out how to defend Watson
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 07:15 PM   #8572
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Everything you feared came true and Watson was less than. I think teams are starting to figure out how to defend Watson
It's a pretty simple formula. Contain him and collapse the pocket against those inferior linemen. He's most dangerous if he gets outside the pocket and improvises. Just dont let him get outside.
The whole division sucks. 8-8 and some tie breakers could very well win it. I'm sure BoB is going to give all the cliches about a "parity league" and how they're still in the hunt for the division. FUCK mediocre!
Old 09-29-2019, 08:38 PM   #8573
Daddio
Valued Poster

Not gonna win many games just scoring 10 points. Watson was less than spectacular, fuck he wasn’t even good today. BO’B doesn’t help him much either with his shitty play calling. Typical fucking Texans!!! Shit ownership, shit franchise, shit coaching, shit results.
Old 09-29-2019, 09:30 PM   #8574
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Dayum. You sound like a couple of PSL owners I know.

gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 03:37 AM   #8575
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Must say it’s entertaining, even real funny at times (Aunt Jemima’s gay brother), reading the varied comments in this thread the morning after a loss to a mediocre team
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 09:38 AM   #8576
gnadfly
Account Disabled

The Panthers have a very good defense and a very good RB.

This is more of an example of a better organization beating an inferior organization at their home turf.

IF Watson stays healthy and plays all season you fans will have to come to his "reality" potential vs his "hype" potential. Even with a better OLine and better coaching, this is as good as he's going to get. Is he going to get us to a Superbowl? No. Is he going be able to pick the team up with the Defense playing bad like Mahommes did against Detroit? No. Can he overcome a bad first half performance with a great second half performance to get the win? Not unless our opponent is crappy.

Coffee. Smell it. Wake up.
Old 09-30-2019, 09:46 AM   #8577
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
I haven't paid much attention to McCaffrey but since the Texans are playing them this week I've watched some of his highlights. I like the way the guy runs. He runs downhill and keeps his legs moving. He's got some quickness but if he can't get around a defender he'll be the one laying the hit rather than getting hit.

Carlos Hyde has been running with the same intensity but he doesn't have quite the acceleration or breakaway speed that Mc has. He damn sure doesn't have a line opening holes you could drive through.
Run game advantage...Panthers
You must not play Fantasy Football.

Carlos Hyde is 29 years old and has never broken 1000 yds rushing in a season. Nevertheless we are lucky to have him and Duke Johnson. Where's Ajayi?
Old 09-30-2019, 10:31 AM   #8578
Daddio
Valued Poster

Watson is definitely WAAAAAY over hyped. Occasionally spectacular, but mostly inconsistent. Got to make the easy throws and get the easy yards sometimes and throw it away occasionally. Needed the W against Carolina cause a tough schedule looms.

Falcons
at the Chiefs
at the Colts

Doesn't look good for the Shit Show Texans!!!
Old 09-30-2019, 11:25 AM   #8579
gnadfly
Account Disabled

If he can't make the easy throws and the easy yards and be consistent, the Texans shouldn't have drafted him in the first Rd. We can't wait for 6 years like we did for Kareem Jackson for Watson to be consistently mediocre.

First round players aren't supposed to go from terrible to consistently mediocre in 6 years. That's not even allowed for a 7th round draft choice. First round players are supposed to start almost immediately and give at least a mediocre performance the first year. Texans need to stop giving these mediocre-at-best players big contracts.
Old 10-06-2019, 04:07 PM   #8580
FindumFuccemFleem
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
Watson is definitely WAAAAAY over hyped. Occasionally spectacular, but mostly inconsistent. Got to make the easy throws and get the easy yards sometimes and throw it away occasionally. Needed the W against Carolina cause a tough schedule looms.

Falcons
at the Chiefs
at the Colts

Doesn't look good for the Shit Show Texans!!!
I hope u didn't bet against the Texans
FindumFuccemFleem is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women