Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 10-03-2011, 06:33 AM   #376
budman33
Valued Poster

Lobbiests are ruining this country more than the left or the right because they keep both sides in their pockets.

But in the spirit of the OP's question.

Obama accomplishment: Killed the American Born Fucktard terrorist on his watch. yay
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:33 AM   #377
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by budman33 View Post
Lobbiests are ruining this country more than the left or the right because they keep both sides in their pockets.

But in the spirit of the OP's question.

Obama accomplishment: Killed the American Born Fucktard terrorist on his watch. yay
Add traitor and enemy of the people to that list. All of a sudden the GOP faithful are condemning President Badass for taking out the head of Al Queda in Yemen because he was born in the US.

Their message is confusing their base.

These people stand for nothing, only against Obama and the American people!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:12 AM   #378
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Add traitor and enemy of the people to that list. All of a sudden the GOP faithful are condemning President Badass for taking out the head of Al Queda in Yemen because he was born in the US.

The only ones I've seen bitchin' about it is the ACLU.

Now bitchin' about using "enhanced interrogation techniques" on them and then turning around and blowing them to kingdom come seems a bit hypocritical to me. That kinda permanently removes their civil rights. Don't it?

I say good riddance.

Now answer a related question... What the hell is it, exactly, that you want four more years of? I can't come up with a damned thing I want.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 02:55 PM   #379
DTorrchia
Valued Poster

Quote:

Yssup, do you sometimes just make things up for the fun of it?
Let's see, Dick Cheney said he supported Obama taking out the American born terrorist, this morning John McCain said he supported Obama taking him out, Bill O'Reilly praised the President, so whom EXACTLY are you referring to when you stated:
"the GOP faithful are condemning President Badass for taking out the head of Al Queda in Yemen because he was born in the US.
Their message is confusing their base."

Please enlighten us who exactly you're referring to.
DTorrchia is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:57 PM   #380
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

It is amazing how you begin every discussion with an insult and end with baseless pontification, DT. You probably need to ratchet that down, or try posting a little less and reading a little more. Either way, your credibility is sinking faster than Rick Perry's.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...-twice/246082/

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...wlaki-killing/

http://iowaindependent.com/61623/joh...nwar-al-awlaki

I guess you could call three presidential hopefuls GOP faithful... or maybe not. Last time I looked, neither Cheney nor McCain were running for President or speaking for today's whright wing.

At least Ron Paul is calling for impeachment.
Old 10-04-2011, 06:11 AM   #381
DTorrchia
Valued Poster

Quote:
It is amazing how you begin every discussion with an insult and end with baseless pontification, DT. You probably need to ratchet that down, or try posting a little less and reading a little more. Either way, your credibility is sinking faster than Rick Perry's.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...-twice/246082/

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...wlaki-killing/

http://iowaindependent.com/61623/joh...nwar-al-awlaki

I guess you could call three presidential hopefuls GOP faithful... or maybe not. Last time I looked, neither Cheney nor McCain were running for President or speaking for today's whright wing.

At least Ron Paul is calling for impeachment.
Seriously? You're referring to Herman Cain and Ron Paul as the "GOP Faithful"! Well by all means then, if RON PAUL said it, I'm sure the GOP base is utterly confused.
Give me a break. Most of the GOP support Obama's policy of targeted killing of enemy combatants. You know this to be true. They've said so publicly. What many of them have also said is that it's funny how Obama was criticizing many of Bush's terrorism policies while running for Office. Now that he's in...
Let's see:
1. Stated it was wrong to keep prisoners in Guantanamo and promised to close it as his first act of President. Last I checked, it was still open for business.
2. Decried how wrong it is to waterboard someone as an interrogation technique-but sending a hellfire missile up someone's rear end while they're trying to eat breakfast....totally acceptable!

The list goes on.....
It's not that the GOP is against it, they just recognize hypocrisy when they see it in action.

I don't think I have anything to worry about with my posting. You've managed to survive on these boards for years no matter how ridiculous some of your posts and replies have been.
Old 10-04-2011, 08:03 AM   #382
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Again with the personal comments. You need to quit using smoke screens to cover your own inadequacy.

Herman Cain just won the Florida straw poll.

Ron Paul is moving up in the polls and could overtake Perry soon.

And listen to you ... This was now an act of hypocrisy?

Water boarding is acceptable as long as it doesn't disturb a mass murderer's morning bowl of Cap'n Crunch?

Six months ago, the GOP howled that Obama was soft on terrorism.

I think these folks are extremely long on hypocrisy now.

You are no longer credible. In fact, I think you're a loony, and deserve your own seat on the W-train.
Old 10-04-2011, 10:36 AM   #383
DTorrchia
Valued Poster

Quote:
Again with the personal comments. You need to quit using smoke screens to cover your own inadequacy.

Herman Cain just won the Florida straw poll.

Ron Paul is moving up in the polls and could overtake Perry soon.

And listen to you ... This was now an act of hypocrisy?

Water boarding is acceptable as long as it doesn't disturb a mass murderer's morning bowl of Cap'n Crunch?

Six months ago, the GOP howled that Obama was soft on terrorism.

I think these folks are extremely long on hypocrisy now.

You are no longer credible. In fact, I think you're a loony, and deserve your own seat on the W-train.
Okay, I'll try it without any personal comments although it's very difficult with your apparent reading comprehension issues.
I pointed out that Cheney and other GOP members have found it hypocritical that many of the policies Obama found offensive and wanted to end when he ran for President, he has since either kept or ratcheted up.
He decried the use of waterboarding against Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and other Al-Qaeda suspects but has no problem ordering an American born Al-Qaeda propagandist killed.
For the record, I have no problem with the killing of Anwar al-Awlaki. That doesn't mean myself and others don't recognize that Obama is doing now exactly what he said he would NOT do when he was running for President. If you can't see that, maybe another cup of coffee would be in order for you.
I think Obama's use of the drone program is one of the few positive things he's done while President. It's still humorous how his views on how we should deal with terrorists has changed since he's assumed the office of President.

Old 10-04-2011, 12:01 PM   #384
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Well that clears everything up. At least your posts haven't changed positions since you began them in this thread!

Oh, and you really COULDN'T post without any personal jabs, could you? There are classes for that...
Old 10-04-2011, 10:41 PM   #385
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Well that clears everything up. At least your posts haven't changed positions since you began them in this thread!

Oh, and you really COULDN'T post without any personal jabs, could you? There are classes for that...

Blah blah blah blah blah...................

If you do not agree with me you are a threat or making personal insults.

Grow up and act your age already.........

Try not being such a blow hard for a change...

I am willing to bet you can not make a negative comment for more than just a few days SUP.

Go ahead gumpus slather us with your all knowing BS.
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 12:10 AM   #386
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Oh? Well at least THAT post was right on topic and contributory.

You sure know how to make an entrance, don't you Wyldeman.

Everybody knows what you think of me (if "think" is really an apropos term for anything you do.)

But this discussion isn't about me, sir. It's about the Republican flip floppers on the Administration's actions in neutralizing the current Al Qaeda kingpin in Yemen.

If anything about that is confusing to you, then I suggest, Merriam and Webster, Google and Wet Wipes.

Otherwise, you're awfully late to this dance, and you're wearing the wrong gown.
Old 10-05-2011, 09:21 AM   #387
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Sup you are like a broken record at this point shouting out the same old shit.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:01 AM   #388
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Again, if you have an opinion on this topic we'd all be delighted to hear it.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:08 AM   #389
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Again, if you have an opinion on this topic we'd all be delighted to hear it.

Again Blah blah blah blah blah..... Same old shit....... No you do not. Just like I do not care for yours.....
Old 10-05-2011, 12:38 PM   #390
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

If you want to exchange insults, you know where to find me. Otherwise, you're simply hijacking this thread, imho.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women