Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-21-2011, 05:24 PM   #1
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews
Default PHOTO*SHOOT EXCHANGE 4 SERVICES ?

Questioin here ladies,
I have been approached over 4 times concerning photography in exchange for services. Now, for the fact I don't know these gentlemen and two had porfolios with great work and the other 2 was "iffy", it makes me wonder if a provider could be compromised.
Heard some rumors a while back that some guy wouldn't give a provider her pictures after everything was said and done... he was trying to extend the services into more than one session. hmmmm
Is this a safety issue?
Is this a moral call of judgement?
All thoughts PLEASE..I may have put this in the wrong section...damn
Old 10-21-2011, 11:01 PM   #2
Guest020312-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 86457
My ECCIE Reviews

If you don't feel comfortable go buy your own memory card and ask the guy to use that. Or ask them you burn them onto a disk for you. I just did this and had a wonderful time. I found that while taking these sexy shots I was getting horny and I liked seeing his "reaction" while I got less and less shy.
Old 10-21-2011, 11:20 PM   #3
Anita Lay
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

u got Horny... sounds appealing so far.
a good thing he didn't screw you over ... some girl could have someone take advantage of her if she doesn't know any better.
So you do the photo shoot first. burn the disk, then he gets dessert.
Don't wait for disk a week later. Or he can put on memory card for you.....
Old 10-21-2011, 11:29 PM   #4
Guest020312-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Haha I am pretty smart. We took the pics, he burnt the disk, made sure I was satisfied with the pictures then I got my freak on Make sure it is someone reputable. Not some random horny fucktard who has instagram and an Iphone.
Old 10-21-2011, 11:56 PM   #5
Anita Lay
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

what is instagram? did he let you look at a porfolio first?
Old 10-22-2011, 12:03 AM   #6
Guest020312-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I contacted him. Several other providers had told me about him and let's just say when he showed up we could barely fit all his lights and equipment in my room. Instagram is an app and a lot of people think they can just use that and be called a photographer.
Old 10-22-2011, 12:06 AM   #7
Anita Lay
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

so, I need to ask him what kind of camera he has and if he says Instagram , steer clear. The pictures you have on your showcase, are those the ones he took?
ohhh almost forgot, should he be able to keep any of them for his porfolio?
Old 10-22-2011, 02:54 AM   #8
The Pilgrim
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9
Default Advice ... Taking Austin Ladies Photos Since 2003 ...

Ladies!

I hate it when I hear that "well, how can I trust you etc. etc. when the last photographer did x-y-z ...". Its a lot like being a Provider - I'm sure you like to be judged and held accountable for your own actions and performance. Not those of others.

Photographers are the same way - at least, the credible ones.

I've been taking beautiful, tasteful images for ladies in the Austin, Texas area since 2003. First for ASPD ladies, and now ECCIE ladies. And I have many satisfied clients and a perfect record for safety, discretion and performance.

Just do your homework, check references, ask for samples, ask questions about the process and the delivery timeframe and medium.

Most serious glamour photographers - of which I am one - believe that you should NEVER show a client RAW images. Our/my job is to make you look great and feel great, to bolster your self-esteem and help your business. Most often those ends are not served by simplying snapping the photos and handing the lady a card of raw images.

I advise my ladies of the process - beforehand - that I will review and select images after the shoot - and before sharing them. After eliminating the technically flawed or one's with content problems (eyes closed, mouth open, stray hairs etc.) I email proofs. The lady selects the dozen or so she likes best and I apply my Photoshop skills to make them the best images possible - while maintaining the ladies real appearance.

And I do some times exchanges ervices - if requested! - or charge a reasonable fee for my time and skills. I always try to make the fees fit a lady's budget - cause I truly love what I do.

And, yes, it should be a great deal of fun for both the model and the photographer - and it is often extremely erotic - sometimes even more so for the models (Most of the time, I'm working too hard to get hard!

Its been a wonderful experience for me and I have made so many lasting friendships with "my ladies".

So ... in conclusion, just do your research and ask questions until you are sure you will be comfortable with the person taking your photos. Then trust them and relax, which will help them make you look your very best - and have a great time doing so.

Brian Michaels Photography
Austin, Texas
brian_michaels_photography@yah oo.com
(512) 415-5156
Old 10-22-2011, 08:48 AM   #9
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Anita I think this should be something you should take amongst your peers in the powder room to the best answer, in there the other girls can share their experiences without photographer intervention. Just my .02
Old 10-22-2011, 10:10 AM   #10
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This topic has also been posted and discussed in the diamonds and tuxedos section. Anita ... if you would like for me to move this topic to another section, just please let me know!

For now, I'll close it.

Thanks.
Elisabeth
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women