Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2011, 12:49 PM   #1
averageTxJoe
Gaining Momentum

Default Just a fantasy ...

We had been chatting and emailing on-line for a couple weeks and decided that it was time to meet in person. She invited me to her place for a drink. I arrived on the day of our date and knocked on the door. She opened the door and greeted me with a big smile and hug. She was wearing a black see thru negligee and matching bra and thong and fishnet stockings to boot. I was surprised she was dressed so sexy and revealing for our first date but at the same time very pleased with this beautiful woman standing before me.

"Come inside" she said to me. I walked inside and she closed the door behind me. She started slowly walked around me in a circle touching me as she went. Behind me know she wrapped her arms around my chest and hugged me close to her. Her hand slid down my shirt and into my pants. She pushed her hand down further into my underwear and found my balls and began to squeeze them as she cupped them in her hand.

She spoke to me in a firm yet sexy voice, "From this point on you will do exactly what I tell you to do - do you understand?", as she gave the boys a squeeze to assure me that she was serious.

"Yes Ma'am", I answered and with that she pushed a ball gag into my mouth and warpped the line around the back of my head.

She nudged me forward into the living room and stopped me in front of a table that had several items on it.

"Remove your shirts", she stated matter of factly. I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it to the floor. My t-shirt followed.

"Take the leather cuffs off the table and put them around your wrists and fasten them". I did as she instructed and the cuffs were secured on my wrists. "Now remove your pants". It was a little awkward but I kicked off my boots and removed my pants and socks. "Get the underwear off NOW. I want to see what I have to work with". I slid off my underwear and was now standing there totally nude with my balls in the hands of this woman I had just met.

She guided me to a couch and told me to sit down. She never let go of my balls while I sat down.

"Now put the other set of cuffs around your ankles". I complied. "Lean forward and put your hands behind your back". I complied and she attached the wrist cuffs together.

"Stand up bitch", she said to me in a yet firmer voice than before.

She picked up what looked like a leather strap and looped one end around my balls and pulled it closed. The strap was several feet long and now she stood back with the lease in her hand attached to my balls. She gave it a firm tug and smiled devilishly at me. She bent down and attached a line on each ankle cuff and now my legs were attached together as well. She picked up what looked like a small leather dog collar with snaps on it and attached it around the base of my shaft under my balls. I learned later that this was a cock ring. I was becoming very erect.

"I am now in total control of you do you understand?". I nodded a yes. "Good I am going to train you how to be my slut. If you do not please me I will become very angry and you will pay the price. Got it bitch?". Again I nodded a firm yes. "Excellent let's begin".

She sat back on the couch and spread her legs apart. "On your knees slut - your Mistress wants to be pleasured", she said as she pulled the ball leash towards her. I got on my knees and made my way to her. She grabbed a handful of hair and pulls my face to her breasts. She pushed down her bra exposing a lucsious set of breasts. "Show me what you got" she said and pulled out the ball gag and my mouth began sucking her nipple. She pulls my head from one breast to the other as I suck each nipple. She gives me instruction as how she likes it. Slow fast hard soft.

After worshipping her breasts for awhile she pushes my head down between her thighs and begins instructing me on how to please this area. I was licking and sucking her sweet pussy as she commanded and the wettness began to flow. At one point she had her legs wrapped around my head and her thighs were squeezing my head. She got a bit wild as she orgasmed all over my face literally fucking my face. Juice was dripping off my chin and she seemed to be pleased. This lasted awhile as she really enjoyed this.

She pushed my head away from her and said, "Stand up slut". I stood up revealing my hard swollen member. The head was somewhat purple in color. She looked at my cock and again that devilish smile appeared. She got up from the couch and put the ball gag back into my mouth and led me by the leash back to a bedroom in the back of the house. The king sized bed had several restraints lying on top. She pushed me onto the bed on my back and positioned me in the middle and then attached the restraints to the ankle cuffs, the wrist cuffs and also looped a restraint around my neck and fastened it to the headboard. She stood back and looked at the sight she had created and laughed and giggled as she walked out of the room. A few minutes later she came back into the bedroom completely naked. She climbed onto the bed and positioned herself on top facing me on her hands and knees. She pulled out the ball gag and reversed her body over mine. She lowered her pussy into my face and commanded me to continue pleasuring her while she checked out other things. I began licking and sucking her hot wet pussy as my cock was being slowly consumed by her. This went on for awhile and I was sure I was going to explode and she stopped as if she knew exactly where I was at. She pulled her body around and faced me again. The ball gag was put back into my mouth. She slowly mounted my cock and I could see my cock disappearing into her hot body. She leaned over me laying her body onto mine still slowly thrusting on me and whispered into my ear ...

PM me with what she says and perhaps we can talk about this more and see what really happens.
Thanks!
averageTxJoe is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 01:07 PM   #2
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

uhhhhh, ohhhhh, ahhhhhh, I seeee.
You really know how to tell a story.
I will be sending you the punch line.
You got me all excited and wanna hear
what the others are saying.
ahhhhhhh....
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:34 PM   #3
SLAMMAN
Premium Access

Many a guys fantasy. The hard part is finding a provider located in Houston to help make it happen.
SLAMMAN is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 09:07 AM   #4
JazzmineRayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 93976
My ECCIE Reviews

Yummy!!!!
JazzmineRayne is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:52 AM   #5
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

"now i am going to fuck you, my slut slave, until i am completely filled and satisfied with your purple cock. then you will suck it out of my pussy and swallow it. NOW!!!"

[that assumes they're doing it unprotected. if they're doing it protected, she can squeeze his cum out of the condom into this mouth and laugh while she's doing it].

i'm not sure i'd go so far as the guy in the story, but i have let women cuff me, tie me to a bed, use me for their pleasure, even fuck my ass w/ a dildo. but, i'm not that good a sub - i question and talk too much. fortunately for me, the women have not be super hard-core doms, either.

regardless, being bound or tied or cuffed and "forced" to pleasure a woman?
sign me up!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 05:58 PM   #6
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Very Very HOT...
Sonya Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:57 PM   #7
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita Lay View Post
uhhhhh, ohhhhh, ahhhhhh, I seeee.
You really know how to tell a story.
I will be sending you the punch line.
You got me all excited and wanna hear
what the others are saying.
ahhhhhhh....
Don't forget that you have a little bitch too!
buzzworm86 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 08:00 PM   #8
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Sweet scenario! Luxury Daphne here in Houston could definitely do that one for you and do it extremely well.

I love being submissive, but not the sexless experience that pro Dommes provide. Daphne is exceptional at playing anywhere along this scale. She has some real BDSM skills, and she is equally capable of tender and sweet GFE.

Paulina Payne is another Houston lady I have just discovered who apparently loves a wide range of activities, and appears to have some serious BDSM experience. I haven't seen her yet, but I plan to do so soon.

I have found it really difficult to find ladies who really get off on the Domme role (as opposed to just playing at it because that is what you want), have skills and equipment, AND like incorporating all manner of sensual elements into the Domme/sub scenario.

Daphne is worth your time for sure. Paulina looks great and, as stated, I hope to see her soon.

I would love hearing from/about other Houston-based ladies who groove on being fully in charge, don't mind playing on the border between pleasure and pain, and take delight in teaching their sub how best to please them.
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women