Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 05-12-2013, 12:28 AM   #46
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
And NONE of that required advanced technology or space aliens.

Do us all a favor - JUST GIVE UP ON THE ANCIENT ASTRONAUT BULLSHIT. Very few of us on this board are as gullible as superstitious children.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 02:30 AM   #47
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
And your point is what?

Despite what you are implying, they really don't look much like each other - other than a vaguely trapezoidal base with a small temple/building on top.

It is a common shape. How many round structures are there in this world? How many square ones? How many rectangular ones?

There is nothing uncommon about buildings with common shapes. There are only a limited number of shapes to choose from to begin with.

Use some common sense. You are becoming increasingly disappointing. This is the type of crap I expect from religious zealots and superstitious people, like WE1911.

I don't expect this from libertarian types. I expect conspiracy theories from you.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 07:21 AM   #48
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

they probably hired the same architectural firm.

http://aliensancient.wordpress.com/2...en-architects/
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:54 AM   #49
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
You just CHANGED the subject from Easter Island to a stone in California that is 5 times larger than the biggest stone on Easter Island. And they are moving the rock slowly and carefully to a museum. That is why they built a 200 wheel trailer.

How is that relevant?

They were dealing with 900 stones on Easter Island. They didn't have to be so careful not to break one of them.

So, you have been presented with at least three techniques for moving very large stones that required only human muscle, ropes, rollers, and wooden sledges. One of those techniques moved a 10 ton stone 45 meters in TWO minutes.

If hundreds of islanders were used to move the stones by rocking them or using sleds or a combination of those things, then they could easily move big stones over a distance of several miles in a few weeks or a couple of months.

And NONE of that required advanced technology or space aliens.

Do us all a favor - JUST GIVE UP ON THE ANCIENT ASTRONAUT BULLSHIT. Very few of us on this board are as gullible as superstitious children.
Ok you just admitted what I stated- NO ONE knows 100 percent sure- you concluded that they used the "Hee-Hoo" method- which is highly unlikely since some of the statutes were moved some 100 miles and there's hills valleys which would make it very dangerous to use the tilt method..
Also, read what I said carefully- there are other Ancient Monoliths and Megaliths that are LARGER than the Levitated Mass rock that people like yourself believed must have been done by man with primitive stones- have you every heard of the Ramesseum? It weighs 1000 tons- there are some stones that by itself weigh 300 tons- did they use the "Hee Hoo
method? Also, if you were to replicate the tilt method- you would have to have the right rope to perform the task. Do you think the guys in the re-enactment video just took a trip to Home Depot and got some rope and performed the task? It would take the right material with the right tension? Did you learn about Pulley's in physics? Do you know how elevators work? It takes engineers to develop the correct pulley- the correct material needed- that takes time. Also, what materials did they use to bury these huge statutes? A shovel? Hmmm don't think that was invented yet!!!
Oh and if there are billions of galaxies in this world and if you are so naive to think that only this planet contains life and there couldn't possibly be intelligence life far more advanced than ours than you are a moron. I am going to assume that you believe their could be intelligent life- so if man has the ability to travel to space and to the moon- is it hard to think a more intelligent life has the ability to travel to earth? Oh, because the beings(aliens) have not landed in your backyard there's no way they could exist? Or because aliens have not landed on the White House lawn or at the Kremlin they can't exist? And I know you made it very clear of all the 100,000's of people who have seen UFO's, ghost, or other supernatural events they were all drunks liars, and pranksters???
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 11:17 AM   #50
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
And your point is what?

Despite what you are implying, they really don't look much like each other - other than a vaguely trapezoidal base with a small temple/building on top.

It is a common shape. How many round structures are there in this world? How many square ones? How many rectangular ones?

There is nothing uncommon about buildings with common shapes. There are only a limited number of shapes to choose from to begin with.

Use some common sense. You are becoming increasingly disappointing. This is the type of crap I expect from religious zealots and superstitious people, like WE1911.

I don't expect this from libertarian types. I expect conspiracy theories from you.
his point is justify how Egyptain pyramids were discovered in South America with the same virtual dimension and aligned with celestial stars? Just a coincidence or did the Egyptian architect travel to South America and give them the blueprints? Have you ever heard of the Elongated skulls that King Tut's family had that resemble Alien heads? Well they have been found all of the world as well? Was it a deformity?

Also you are a LIAR: We would have a difficult time replicating the Great Pyramid in 2013- are you aware that the Great Pyramid of Giza is nearly mathematically perfect and has astronomical connections? It's not just a building it's far more complex here's proof: http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistor...stingfacts.htm

The Pyramid of the Sun is nearly half the Great Pyramid in almost every dimension and here are some other interesting facts about the Pyramid of the Sun:

Each of the four sides of the pyramid has its own stairway of 91 steps. The four sides share one step with the top platform. If you calculate the number of total steps - (91 x 4 +1) you will arrive at the number 365 which is the number of days in one solar year (not including the quarter day which is resolved every four years).

During the Spring and Autumn equinoxes, the sun shines on the stairway in such a way as to cause a shadow to move down the steps culminating at the head of the feathered serpent. The shadow appears to be the body of the serpent. This means that the entire pyramid is oriented to specific celestial events during the year.
The many other structures at Chichen Itza have been shown to be related to celestial events. The ball court in particular is aligned perfectly with the center of the galaxy every 5,128 days. This ends one "Mayan Long Count" and begins another. The next celestial alignment is on December 21, 2012.

Hmmm Ex-Nyer I guess even though they are 1000 of miles away and built during different times- some how the must have used the same architect company as the Egpytians????
Old 05-12-2013, 11:30 AM   #51
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Ok you just admitted what I stated- NO ONE knows 100 percent sure- you concluded that they used the "Hee-Hoo" method- which is highly unlikely since some of the statutes were moved some 100 miles and there's hills valleys which would make it very dangerous to use the tilt method.
Are you a complete idiot? I did NOT conclude that any particular method was used. i said there were at least THREE possible ways of doing it. I did not say that they had to use the rocking method. Stop putting words in my mouth.

And you are LYING again about "100 miles". The longest dimension on the island is 15 miles. The longest distance from the quarry is about 11 miles. Tha si the LONGEST distance any stone was moved. So it is completely FALSE that any stone was moved 100 miles. That was demonstrated above and you disregarded it in order to maintain your ancient astronaut fantasy.

Also, read what I said carefully- there are other Ancient Monoliths and Megaliths that are LARGER than the Levitated Mass rock that people like yourself believed must have been done by man with primitive stones- have you every heard of the Ramesseum? It weighs 1000 tons- there are some stones that by itself weigh 300 tons- did they use the "Hee Hoo" method?
Post a link. I don't believe any of you lying bullshit. Also, you are changing the subject again. And I did not suggest anything about how other stones were moved elsewhere.

And the expression is "heave, ho", not Hee-Hoo.

Also, if you were to replicate the tilt method- you would have to have the right rope to perform the task. Do you think the guys in the re-enactment video just took a trip to Home Depot and got some rope and performed the task? It would take the right material with the right tension? Did you learn about Pulley's in physics? Do you know how elevators work? It takes engineers to develop the correct pulley- the correct material needed- that takes time. Also, what materials did they use to bury these huge statutes? A shovel? Hmmm don't think that was invented yet!!!
Now, you are making up more bullshit in order to avoid admitting you are wrong. There were plenty of materials on Easter Island from which to make ropes - especially before the natives cut all the trees down. And they could make the rope as thick as they needed to rock the statues back and forth. The ropes were not need to lift the stones - only to rock them. And that assumes they used the rocking method. You are still disregarding using sledges and rollers. You are trying to force me to use ONE method that you choose. Bullshit. And NO ONE said anything about pulleys. that is more bullshit you are adding to change the subject.

And yes, primitive shovels had been invented. They could always scoop dirt with their hand, with wooden shovels, with turtle shells. You don't need a bulldozer when you have hundreds of laborers.

Oh and if there are billions of galaxies in this world and if you are so naive to think that only this planet contains life and there couldn't possibly be intelligence life far more advanced than ours than you are a moron.
You are changing the subject again. It has been demonstrated REPEATEDLY that Easter Island natives could easily have moved the stones BY THEMSELVES. It is now up to you to prove that it had to be space aliens for some other reason. Where is your proof?

I am going to assume that you believe their could be intelligent life- so if man has the ability to travel to space and to the moon- is it hard to think a more intelligent life has the ability to travel to earth? Oh, because the beings(aliens) have not landed in your backyard there's no way they could exist? Or because aliens have not landed on the White House lawn or at the Kremlin they can't exist? And I know you made it very clear of all the 100,000's of people who have seen UFO's, ghost, or other supernatural events they were all drunks liars, and pranksters???
Yes. They were. Or they were deluded religious nuts. I have demonstrated in other threads why it is damn near impossible for aliens to have come to earth due the the extremely long time period required to get here and the near impossibility to getting even close to the speed of light in a space ship.
You keep reposting bullshit that was debunked in other threads.

All you care about is maintaining the fantasy of supernatural bullshit - the facts be damned.

Every time an argument comes up that you can't overcome, you change the subject to a new argument. Then when that argument is defeated, you change to still another argument. And you keep doing that until you come full circle all the way back to the first argument that was disproved.

In how many more threads will you bring up Easter Island stones? In how many more threads will you bring up Puma Punku? In how many more threads will you bring up giraffe necks and cheetah speed while simultaneously misdescribing what evolution actually teaches? in how many more threads will you incorrectly state that Genesis got the order of creation right - when it clearly did not.

You live in fear of reality and death without eternal life. Deep down inside you are afraid that is true. So, you cling to fantasies about ancient astronauts, supernatural powers, and myths in ancient books.

It helps you to avoid confronting reality.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:56 AM   #52
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
his point is justify how Egyptain pyramids were discovered in South America with the same virtual dimension and aligned with celestial stars?
One, neither of those buildings is an Egyptian pyramid.

Two, one picture is from Central America, the other is from Cambodia. So, Egypt never entered the equation.

Three, what are the same "virtual" dimensions that you are referring to? What is the star alignment you are referring to? Did you just make that up?

Just a coincidence or did the Egyptian architect travel to South America and give them the blueprints? See above. No connection to Egypt except in your mind. Have you ever heard of the Elongated skulls that King Tut's family had that resemble Alien heads? No, I haven't. Post a like so that BS can be debunked, too. Well they have been found all of the world as well? Was it a deformity? I'm sure they were a deformity. Either a birth defect, or some ancient civilization bound the heads of the infants to cause the deformity due to some superstitious religious nonsense.

Also you are a LIAR: We would have a difficult time replicating the Great Pyramid in 2013. No, we wouldn't. We could build it easily. But why would we waste money doing that? Just to prove idiots like you wrong?

Are you aware that the Great Pyramid of Giza is nearly mathematically perfect and has astronomical connections?
No, it is NOT mathematically perfect. You brought that up in another thread and I debunked that bull shit there, too.

The Pyramid of the Sun is nearly half the Great Pyramid in almost every dimension and here are some other interesting facts about the Pyramid of the Sun:

Each of the four sides of the pyramid has its own stairway of 91 steps. The four sides share one step with the top platform. If you calculate the number of total steps - (91 x 4 +1) you will arrive at the number 365 which is the number of days in one solar year (not including the quarter day which is resolved every four years).

During the Spring and Autumn equinoxes, the sun shines on the stairway in such a way as to cause a shadow to move down the steps culminating at the head of the feathered serpent. The shadow appears to be the body of the serpent. This means that the entire pyramid is oriented to specific celestial events during the year.
The many other structures at Chichen Itza have been shown to be related to celestial events. The ball court in particular is aligned perfectly with the center of the galaxy every 5,128 days. This ends one "Mayan Long Count" and begins another. The next celestial alignment is on December 21, 2012.

Hmmm Ex-Nyer I guess even though they are 1000 of miles away and built during different times- some how the must have used the same architect company as the Egpytians?? See Above. There is no connection to ancient Egypt. These aren't pyramids and they aren't built the same way. You just made that up.
I have to call bullshit on your Pyramid of the Sun nonsense. The Pyramid of the Sun has stairs on only one side:

Please post a link to all of your numerology nonsense.

Even if it was true that there were 4 sets of 91 steps, with some kind of extra step that adds up to 365, what does that prove?

The ancients knew there were 365 days in a year and they probably attached some religious significance to the number. They were superstitious, just like you.

If a year was 405 days long, they would have put 101 steps on each side, plus the extra.

If a year was 292 days long, they would have put 73 steps on each side with no extra step.

There is no "celestial" or "spiritual" significance to the final number. It was deliberately selected by humans to match some observed number in the real world.
Old 05-12-2013, 12:33 PM   #53
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
I have to call bullshit on your Pyramid of the Sun nonsense. The Pyramid of the Sun has stairs on only one side:

Please post a link to all of your numerology nonsense.

Even if it was true that there were 4 sets of 91 steps, with some kind of extra step that adds up to 365, what does that prove?

The ancients knew there were 365 days in a year and they probably attached some religious significance to the number. They were superstitious, just like you.

If a year was 405 days long, they would have put 101 steps on each side, plus the extra.

If a year was 292 days long, they would have put 73 steps on each side with no extra step.

There is no "celestial" or "spiritual" significance to the final number. It was deliberately selected by humans to match some observed number in the real world.
You are a freaking MORON if you didn't know the Great Pyramids had astronomical connections: http://www.math.nus.edu.sg/aslaksen/...s/page1002.htm

http://naturalmoney.org/pyramidalignment.html

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/thec.../pyramids.html

http://www.celestialaffairs.com/GreatPyramidGiza.htm

Here's a quote from one of the 5 sources I just provided:

The geometric form of the Great Pyramid is what is called a true pyramid. The base is a perfect square. Each side of the pyramid is an equilateral triangle which slants inwards and upwards from the base. The Great Pyramid sits at Latitude 29º 58' 51” North and Longitude 31º 09' East of Greenwich. It was perfectly oriented within degrees, minutes, and seconds of true north (+- 5 seconds margin of error). Each side of the Great Pyramid is aligned to the four cardinal points: north, south, east, and west. Today's building contractors do not construct buildings to true orientation because it is not needed or required. In fact, they would be severely challenged to orient any building to the degree of accuracy achieved by the ancient Egyptians.

The Great Pyramid remains the most accurately oriented building on planet Earth today, a marvel that still impresses the engineering world.

A shaft or cosmic viewing hole, the size of shoe box, pierces the Pyramid's northern side to align with true north, a viewing hole for North Star Polaris. A similar shaft pierces the Pyramid's southern side aligning with the star Sirius in the Orion belt. The very shape and geometry of the Great Pyramid at Giza gives the impedance of 377 ohms at the apex, which is the impedance of free space (i.e., outer space). Alpha frequency, which produces dreams in sleep, is found in the Kings Chamber of the Great Pyramid at Giza (See note "Dreams and the Great Pyramid at Giza"). The Great Pyramid was built this way to create the Alpha frequency to restore to normal that which might be abnormal.

If you think Engineers and construction workers today can duplicate the Great Pyramid with the same accuracy and aligned with a celestial body you are fooling yourself. Why the HELL do you think the Great Pyramids is one of the 7 wonders of the world??
Old 05-12-2013, 12:49 PM   #54
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Ex-Nyer you keep making these idiotic comments that there can't be Aliens because it would take them too long to travel to earth blah blah blah. If these "Aliens" are far more intelligent than we are- is it hard to assume that they may have the intelligence to either defy the laws of gravity or to travel faster than speed of light or perhaps even teleportation? You are assuming because man can't travel faster than light than superior aliens can't either? Do you know how stupid that sound? Heck aren't there limits to how far a human can dive under water yet there are marine animals who can defy that limit? Cheetahs run at 70 mph the world fastest sprinter would perhaps collapse and have a heart attack if it ran 70 mph.

Have you not read reports where Military jets were chasing "UFOs" and the UFO's would out pace it or ascend a couple of thousand feet in mere seconds which in reality would kill a pilot due to G-Force? You have the problem Ex-Nyer of thinking that humans are the most advanced beings in the universe and because we have limits other higher beings must have limits too.
Old 05-12-2013, 01:36 PM   #55
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are a freaking MORON if you didn't know the Great Pyramids had astronomical connections: http://www.math.nus.edu.sg/aslaksen/...s/page1002.htm

http://naturalmoney.org/pyramidalignment.html

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/thec.../pyramids.html

http://www.celestialaffairs.com/GreatPyramidGiza.htm

Here's a quote from one of the 5 sources I just provided:

The geometric form of the Great Pyramid is what is called a true pyramid. The base is a perfect square.
There is no such thing as a perfect square. Everything has some deviation. it is a matter of degrees. The sides of the Great Pyramid have been destroyed by vandals. The smooth stones that covered the exterior were removed centuries ago. The crude block stones you see now don't even form perfectly straight lines. They are jagged from erosion and vandalism. So how exactly was it determined that the base is a "perfect square"? Did you just believe that because some website said so?

Each side of the pyramid is an equilateral triangle which slants inwards and upwards from the base. So? It was built that way by design. If the Egypitians had decided to make the base round, then you could be giving me the dimenions of a cone instead. What is significant about that?

The Great Pyramid sits at Latitude 29º 58' 51” North and Longitude 31º 09' East of Greenwich.
What, if anything is the significance of these numbers?

It was perfectly oriented within degrees, minutes, and seconds of true north (+- 5 seconds margin of error).
Again, it wasn't "perfectly" oriented. It had some error, which apparently was small. But the ancient Egyptians and many other ancient civilizations knew how to locate true north by using the shadows cast by the sun during certain times of day/year.

Each side of the Great Pyramid is aligned to the four cardinal points: north, south, east, and west.
No kidding. If you are building a square base and you orient one side to north, then that SAME side will also be oriented to south, and so will the parallel side. And the other two perpendicular sides will be oriented to east-west by default.
The pairs of sides are either perpendicular or parallel. That's why they call it a "square". Why do you attach cosmic significance to that?

Today's building contractors do not construct buildings to true orientation because it is not needed or required. You are right. They don't have to, so they don't. They are not superstitious and don't attach cosmic significance to directions and shapes the way the ancients did.

In fact, they would be severely challenged to orient any building to the degree of accuracy achieved by the ancient Egyptians. How do you know that? Do you have any links to show that modern builder cannot do it? Or did you make that up?

The Great Pyramid remains the most accurately oriented building on planet Earth today (More BS. See above about how we can determine how accurate it is. The exterior was stripped off. How can you measure the exact alignment of a wall that has been gone for centuries?) , a marvel that still impresses the engineering world. That is an opinion, not a fact.

A shaft or cosmic viewing hole, the size of shoe box, pierces the Pyramid's northern side to align with true north, a viewing hole for North Star Polaris.
OK. We already know they tried to align the sides with true north. So they also aligned a shaft to true north. What's the big deal?

A similar shaft pierces the Pyramid's southern side aligning with the star Sirius in the Orion belt. Which means what, exactly? They had a man-crush on Sirius?

The very shape and geometry of the Great Pyramid at Giza gives the impedance of 377 ohms at the apex, which is the impedance of free space (i.e., outer space).
WHAT THE FUCK? Free space (outer space) is a vacuum. It cannot conduct electricity so the impedance is infinite ohms, not 377 ohms. WHERE AND HOW DO YOU MAKE UP THIS SHIT?

And how do you get an impedance "at the apex"? The impedance is the amount of resistance between two points when electrical current flows between the two points. You apply a voltage (V) between two points, measure the current (I), and calculate the resistance or impedance (R) using the formula R = V/I. So what are the two points used to measure the 377 ohms? The apex and what else? The ground? If it is the ground, the amount of impedance between the apex and the ground is a LOT higher than 377 ohms since you are going through hundreds of feet of rock, which is a lousy conductor.

One again, I am calling bullshit on your post.

Alpha frequency, which produces dreams in sleep, is found in the Kings Chamber of the Great Pyramid at Giza (See note "Dreams and the Great Pyramid at Giza"). The Great Pyramid was built this way to create the Alpha frequency to restore to normal that which might be abnormal.
What the fuck does that mean? Can you provide a link to this fabrication?

If you think Engineers and construction workers today can duplicate the Great Pyramid with the same accuracy and aligned with a celestial body you are fooling yourself. No, I'm not. How do you think we can measure the error (however small) in the alignment of the Great Pyramid? We have better instruments, fool. The two towers of the Verrazano Narrows suspension bridge in NY city are not perfectly parallel. They are nearly perfectly perpendicular to the ground, but since the surface of the earth is curved, the tops are slightly further apart than the bases. THAT is the kind of accuracy we build with today.

Why the HELL do you think the Great Pyramids is one of the 7 wonders of the world?? Because it is ancient and was much better than nearly every other ancient structure. Not because it would be impossible to build today.
Keep posting more nonsense. I'll bet you will be repeating that nonsense about 377 ohms in another thread - like this one never happened.

By the way, what happened to your statements about the 91 steps on the four sides of the Pyramid of the Sun? Don't you have a response? Or where you just caught in a lie?
Old 05-12-2013, 01:44 PM   #56
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Ex-Nyer you keep making these idiotic comments that there can't be Aliens because it would take them too long to travel to earth blah blah blah. If these "Aliens" are far more intelligent than we are- is it hard to assume that they may have the intelligence to either defy the laws of gravity or to travel faster than speed of light or perhaps even teleportation? You are assuming because man can't travel faster than light than superior aliens can't either? Do you know how stupid that sound? Heck aren't there limits to how far a human can dive under water yet there are marine animals who can defy that limit? Cheetahs run at 70 mph the world fastest sprinter would perhaps collapse and have a heart attack if it ran 70 mph.

Have you not read reports where Military jets were chasing "UFOs" and the UFO's would out pace it or ascend a couple of thousand feet in mere seconds which in reality would kill a pilot due to G-Force? You have the problem Ex-Nyer of thinking that humans are the most advanced beings in the universe and because we have limits other higher beings must have limits too.
All of that bullshit above was addressed in the other threads I linked to above. You ignored the answers there. So reposting them here will not help.
Old 05-12-2013, 03:02 PM   #57
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

WTF does this have to do with a psychic and her prediction????
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 03:20 PM   #58
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Absolutely nothing.

WE1911 got into the thread to stand up for superstitious nonsense and - as he so often does - derailed the entire thread with crap about space aliens, cheetahs, pyramids, Easter Island, the Bible, UFOs, and whatever else he doesn't understand.
Old 05-12-2013, 03:28 PM   #59
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
lol
JCM800 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women