Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: WHO CONCOCTED THE YOU TUBE VIDEO LIE ?
Obama 8 25.00%
Hillary 7 21.88%
Susan Rice 0 0%
Obama Re-election Committee 8 25.00%
GW Bush 9 28.13%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-2013, 04:49 PM   #16
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
right

and not one single person on this board can give a concise much less reasonable military plan that could have changed the situation and rescued Stevens OR the other 3 men.
So you support the Obama decision to do nothing and let them die, is that right, CBJ7?

You still haven't answered the question, how did they know they wouldn't get there in time? Who told them, "It will be over soon, so there's no point in trying to save the Ambassador"?

Two guys apparently did get there in time, but they had to disobey orders to do so. Were there others that could have gone with them, had they received the go ahead?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 04:57 PM   #17
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
So you support the Obama decision to do nothing and let them die, is that right, CBJ7?

You still haven't answered the question, how did they know they wouldn't get there in time? Who told them, "It will be over soon, so there's no point in trying to save the Ambassador"?

Two guys apparently did get there in time, but they had to disobey orders to do so. Were there others that could have gone with them, had they received the go ahead?
I support the simple fact that this admin or any other admin couldn't have stopped the attack that led to the deaths in Benghazi.

so I'll ask you like Ive ask everyone else ... how could you have stopped the attack. Be specific or stfu.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:11 PM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Then you do support the "do nothing and let them die" approach. You still haven't answered the question, how did they know, at that time, they wouldn't get there in time? And what about the two that did get there in time? Were there others that could have joined them had they not been ordered to stand down?

You like to ask questions, but you avoid answering them. Why is that, CBJ7?
Old 05-08-2013, 05:15 PM   #19
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Then you do support the "do nothing and let them die" approach. You still haven't answered the question, how did they know, at that time, they wouldn't get there in time? And what about the two that did get there in time? Were there others that could have joined them had they not been ordered to stand down?

I specifically stated what I support and why. Pay attention.

its your turn old fart, inform the board how you would have stopped the attack if you could have, and apparently you believe it could have been stopped
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:24 PM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Not until you answer the question. How did they know they wouldn't get there in time? How did they know it would be over, and the Ambassador would be dead before they got there? Who made the decision, "It's not worth bothering over"?

What if it had gone on for days? When would we decide to send somebody?

You've answered nothing, CBJ7. And you never do.

I would have gotten planes there ASAP, and I wouldn't have ordered those nearby, like the two who DID get there in time, to stand down. I would not have gone to bed early so I could make a campaign function the next day. I would have been in contact with my Secretaries of State and Defense. I would have ordered my Secretary of State to remain on top of the situation, and not disappear, and leave everything to the Defense secretary. I'd have been in the Situation room with my Joint Chiefs getting real time information and making decisions based on facts, not ignoring the situation so I could be rested to shake hands and give a speech.

The fact is, they had NO IDEA how long this would go on. They made a strategic decision to let the Americans die. I want to know why.
Old 05-08-2013, 05:32 PM   #21
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not until you answer the question. How did they know they wouldn't get there in time? How did they know it would be over, and the Ambassador would be dead before they got there? Who made the decision, "It's not worth bothering over"?

What if it had gone on for days? When would we decide to send somebody?

You've answered nothing, CBJ7. And you never do.

I would have gotten planes there ASAP, and I wouldn't have ordered those nearby, like the two who DID get there in time, to stand down. I would not have gone to bed early so I could make a campaign function the next day. I would have been in contact with my Secretaries of State and Defense. I would have ordered my Secretary of State to remain on top of the situation, and not disappear, and leave everything to the Defense secretary. I'd have been in the Situation room with my Joint Chiefs getting real time information and making decisions based on facts, not ignoring the situation so I could be rested to shake hands and give a speech.

The fact is, they had NO IDEA how long this would go on. They made a strategic decision to let the Americans die. I want to know why.

they were told when the attack was over 30 minutes later exactly the way they were told when it began .., in fact, the CIA requested a drone to see exactly what they were up against, and got the drone

where would you have had said planes land ???? or what would you have had said planes do when they got there ?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:02 PM   #22
CJ7
Valued Poster

nothing eh COF ? figures.

aside form your talking points coupled with your ignorance, you got nothing.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:15 PM   #23
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
they were told when the attack was over 30 minutes later exactly the way they were told when it began .., in fact, the CIA requested a drone to see exactly what they were up against, and got the drone

where would you have had said planes land ???? or what would you have had said planes do when they got there ?
CBJ7, take off your Kool Aid tinted goggles!!! There is an airport in Benghazi large enough to handle C-130s!!!!

BTW, nobody has adequately explained why the U.S. Navy wasn't called!?! There's a Naval Air Station at Sigonella, and where where the carrier based planes?

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:16 PM   #24
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I think the hearings will reveal that the entire episode went down the way it did because we did not want to inflame Muslim's. Any sane person would have known to have extra security on hand in hot spots such as Lybia, and a strike force standing by in case something happened.

But that would have caused concern among The Muslims, so the decision was made to just not make any show of force around the anniversary of 9-11, and hope for the best.

I don't know why we are even having these hearings. Hillary Clinton has already said the responsibility is hers. She is to blame.

So what should the punishment be for such a royal screw up?

How about the 2016 Democrat Nomination, followed by a Electoral Landslide.

Any more questions?
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:18 PM   #25
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
Who cares, old news.
It is only "old news" because your typical voter has the attention span of a fruit fly.

That video languished on Youtube for 4 months. No one ever saw it, and no one ever gave a shit about it.

After this Administration put it front and center with their ridiculous bullshit about it being the cause of these so-called spontaneous protests, there were ACTUAL protests in other countries about the video. People DIED in those protests, over a video that no one had heard of or given a shit about.

When people die because of a lie, its not "old news". Just ask your typical liberal who 50 years from now will still be talking about "Bush lied and people died".
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:33 PM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
When people die because of a lie, its not "old news". Just ask your typical liberal who 50 years from now will still be talking about "Bush lied and people died".
Bush cherry picked and 100k plus people died...compare that to four. Four. So save you faux anger for a tea tard rally where you won't be questioned about you bs
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:58 PM   #27
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

I wanna hear your answer along with the other experts.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 07:10 PM   #28
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Every nation and most people in the world -- including Saddam's generals and soldiers -- believed Saddam had WMD, except for Democrats completely reliant on 20/20 hindsight to criticize W. Interestingly enough, it remains to be seen from where Assad acquired his WMD!?!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 07:19 PM   #29
CJOHN
BANNED

it not about wmd it about attacking a country that did not attack you ...
CJOHN is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 07:37 PM   #30
CJOHN
BANNED

so, you fuck violated johnny rights... SO DOES IT MEAN YOU FUCK GET A OLD FASHIONED ASS-WHOOPING
CJOHN is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women