Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47520
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 10-12-2011, 08:53 AM   #1
ARealNerd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default I feel dirty

I was wondering about opinions on a particular situation I find myself in.

I recently met a very nice girl. She and I laugh our asses off. We get along great! She's sweet, it makes me want to be sweet to her, and basically things are going so well that I am getting the butterflies in the stomach. That usually means two things. First I am actually interested in the girl, and second I am considering getting serious which just makes me want to puke the butterflies.

This young lady is only 22 to my 37. Normally I wouldn't even date that young. Nothing in common, they never heard of half the bands I like, never saw half the movies I love, etc etc. This is one amazing woman however. We relate to each other. She is mature beyond her years. Finally I have not been able to bullshit her.

Normally with a 22 year old its almost child's play to use the force to control their minds. This one... NOT.

Now........................

The problem.

She's a pretty big girl. I have always gone for spinners. I don't mind bigger women, but certain limits apply. Like if your belly is bigger than mine. Or of your boobs goto your belly button.

How the hell do I tell this chick. I love your brain now let's go start jogging. Do I slap doughnuts out of her hand and give her some granola?

I am trying to be funny to relieve my own tension. She really is wonderful which is why I would even consider this. But its such a problem that I may not be completely into sex with her. I dont wanna like picture AMY956 (who I so want to fuck) while trying to bang Mrs. Wonderful.

Ok let the flaming begin.
ARealNerd is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 09:21 AM   #2
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

No flame here, but good luck. People are just too damn hard to change. Think of it this way...How hard is it to change something about yourself? Multiply the degree of difficulty by 100 as far as changing someone else. It's kinda one of those take-it-or-leave-it, as-is things.

NEVER, EVER slap a donut out of someone's hand. If you do it in front of others, they might join her in the beat down.

You could invite her to go jogging with you, but if she declines, don't force it. You could go on a diet, and she might join you. A direct approach might work, but it's never worked with me.

If you're going into it wanting to change her, I'm thinking it's going to end in frustration.

Good luck.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 10:41 AM   #3
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Dear ARN:
Sometimes changing someone can be difficult. Even if you pull it off they can sometimes wind up resenting you.

You may try to find some common ground like joining a health club or cooking healthy. It sounds like you feel she may be worth the effort.

Good Luck
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 10:42 AM   #4
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

If she's big at 22 then at 32 she will more than likely be huge. If you have a problem with her size going in it won't get better. All I can tell you is what I would do in that situation. Put her on the friend level and go chase a hottie.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 10:47 AM   #5
cockring
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111 View Post
If she's big at 22 then at 32 she will more than likely be huge. If you have a problem with her size going in it won't get better. All I can tell you is what I would do in that situation. Put her on the friend level and go chase a hottie.
I like this good advice.
cockring is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 11:52 AM   #6
silvester91999
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3
Default good advice..

Quote:
First, Smith is right
Second, the age thing will never work in the long run. (but oh how we wish it could)
silvester91999 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 11:54 AM   #7
silvester91999
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3
Default good advice..

Quote:
First, Smith is right
Second, the age thing will never work in the long run. (but oh how we wish it could)

For me if they don't remember Room 222 that's okay but when they look at you funny when you mention Gilligans Island they are just to young. But that's just me..
silvester91999 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 01:03 PM   #8
ARealNerd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Yeah this sucks. Yall gave really good advise.

Thanks.

Yeah I can't do it. I am gonna have to put her in the friend category. I really wish we hadn't hooked up last night. Thank goodness all we did was Oral. I think I am going to be real real busy this weekend.

Maybe AMY856 will help me feel less dirty. NOT
ARealNerd is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 01:57 PM   #9
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Oh shit, you already got some head from her. The friend thing may be hard to do now. That may have been a really big deal for her. I hope it all works out for you.
Old 10-12-2011, 02:03 PM   #10
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

There's nothing wrong with having another friend with benefits. Just tell her you are not looking for a relationship right now. If she is cool with that, then great. If not, then just move on.
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 02:30 PM   #11
Jimmiwad
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Quote:
I say cancel that turd Dr. Phil and replace him with Mr Smith. How can you argue with logic like that...
Jimmiwad is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 03:49 PM   #12
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmiwad View Post
I say cancel that turd Dr. Phil and replace him with Mr Smith. How can you argue with logic like that...
LMAO. Thanks JW
Old 10-12-2011, 05:27 PM   #13
1longhorn1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I'm sorry, I've been there myself. Dated a woman for a while because she was everything I wanted...outside of the physical. I just wasn't really attracted to her physically and the sex sucked (and not simply because of the lack of attraction on my part). Ultimately, I walked away (although if I'd found the hobby sooner, maybe...). We're still friends...in fact she's one of my best friends (I hope she never learns what the real reason was!), and I'm still playing the field.
1longhorn1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 07:39 PM   #14
Heather Anderson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 25805
My ECCIE Reviews
Default That was good advice guys????

I don't understand why the physical matters so much if you say she gives you "butterflies", and then you follow with all the positive aspects of her until it gets to one thing...her weight.

Are we really that superficial? With all due respect, maybe you need to take a hard look in the mirror and tell me what you see now and what you predict a few years later when she's in her 30's and you're in your 50's. It's unfair women are graded on only the physical appearances, when we can look at the character of a man. I think it may be worth giving this girl a chance, she may end up being more than you ever imagined.

I know you were probably looking for male advice, but it's a shame that everything was negative and no one took your best interest to heart. I wish you good luck in whatever decision you feel you can live with.
Heather Anderson is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 08:36 PM   #15
Bull149
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Smith and Company's advice is correct. Heather's assesment is also correct. Men in the hobby, by and large, are superficial and make decisions largely the physical. The superficiality is good for provider job security.
Bull149 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women