Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47526
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2022, 07:22 AM   #151
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Skipped over one there, right at the begining too

Why did the 18 yr old live with Granny in the first place? Turns out -- Momma was a drug addict and labeled an unfit parent. Who'd a thunk it? But yeah, no history, i.e. spotless record. Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Repost

How did an 18 year old living with his grandmother have 2 BRAND NEW Daniel Defense AR15 rifles, worth almost $5000 USD, plus ammo, plus optics with body armor AND a $70,000 F250 pickup?

https://t.me/News_3Dto5D
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 08:38 AM   #152
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Stop buying into the bullshit about the AR-15. They aren't that great of a gun. I have one, it's really nothing but a 22 cal. Selling an AR to an Eighteen year old is no more notorious than selling him a shotgun. It's obvious Firearms and Self Defense is an area you have no personal knowledge of.
It's obvious that your comprehension skills continue to weaken. I wouldn't sell an 18 year old MALE a Shotgun either.

Men commit 90% of Murders Worldwide. In shear numbers, it is greater than that, for US men. Higher still for young men.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/guys-guns-...ry?id=79125485

You seem to think an 18 year old has some inherent birth right to own a gun. I wouldn't trade baseball cards with an 18 year old. Do you know anyone who is 18? Fuck, I barely think they should be allowed to drive.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 08:47 AM   #153
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

That dipshit also believes that a 6-week old fetus has the inherent right to vote, while the 6-year old child has no inherent right to live.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 08:52 AM   #154
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Why did the 18 yr old live with Granny in the first place? Turns out -- Momma was a drug addict and labeled an unfit parent. Who'd a thunk it? But yeah, no history, i.e. spotless record. Huh?
But that unfit addict absolutely MUST carry that pregnancy to full term.

You and your freedom loving compadres see the connection?
Old 05-26-2022, 09:48 AM   #155
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
You just made the Dems point. “Democrats WANTED more gun control”.
GOP and lobbyists won’t allow more gun control”.
I'll let you slide that you didn't see some of my earlier posts. The GOP did go along with some gun control. The first gun control laws were written by the NRA after all. Still, my point is that the democrats have always had the same failed answer after every shooting. More gun control and like the 90s assault weapon ban, sometimes the GOP goes along. Still a failing solution. So go along with the dems and try the same old tried and failed...again and again.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 09:52 AM   #156
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

I'm wondering what Tran Duck is trying to say. A man (women can't be drafted) can be drafted at 18 but he can't buy a drink, get a hotel room in Kansas City, or buy a rifle. That's what the scary AR-15 is Tran...a rifle. Nothing more, nothing less. It fires one time with each pull of the trigger just like the less scary Ruger Ranch rifle or the hunting version of the Browning Automatic Rifle. Do I have to remind you that joined the navy at 17. They hand me a M-14 and I have to refuse???
Old 05-26-2022, 09:53 AM   #157
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

What will they say when the military transitions to the 6.8 mm battle rifle. Much better bullet for killing.
Old 05-26-2022, 11:51 AM   #158
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

What happened to PROTECT and SERVE?

Distressing videos show parents begging cops to stop Texas school shooting
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 12:22 PM   #159
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

So this is the cops fault?

What a simpleton!
Old 05-26-2022, 12:32 PM   #160
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
It's obvious that your comprehension skills continue to weaken. I wouldn't sell an 18 year old MALE a Shotgun either.

Men commit 90% of Murders Worldwide. In shear numbers, it is greater than that, for US men. Higher still for young men.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/guys-guns-...ry?id=79125485

You seem to think an 18 year old has some inherent birth right to own a gun. I wouldn't trade baseball cards with an 18 year old. Do you know anyone who is 18? Fuck, I barely think they should be allowed to drive.
You sound inept as fuck on this subject.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 12:41 PM   #161
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Good luck YR, I've found making fun of them much more enjoyable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
But that unfit addict absolutely MUST carry that pregnancy to full term.

You and your freedom loving compadres see the connection?
You are trying to use logic to religious zealots who post on a hooker board!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 12:45 PM   #162
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default This is what they reaally think of our children

These are the people that are really sick and disgusting!

Quote:
BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS: Democrats Introduced Bill to Get Police Out of Schools – Despite Slaughtered Children

In February 2018, a crazed teen gunman who was on the FBI radar, opened fire on students inside the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida. The psychopath who had threatened murder several times in his past killed 17 people and injuring 17 others.

This was not the first school shooting in America. It was not the last.

In July 2020 top Democrats introduced legislation to get police out of schools despite the slaughtered children.

Senator Chris Murphy told his fellow lawmakers, “Police shouldn’t be in schools.”

On Tuesday 19 children and two teachers were murdered by a deranged teen gunman at an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas.

Forbes reported:
Quote:
The deaths of Black people at the hands of police this year ignited an important conversation about police reform in this country. A number of proposals have been introduced to address various facets of policing at the federal, state, and local levels. This week, Democratic lawmakers in Congress added to that list with a bill to get police out of schools.

Senators Chris Murphy (CT) and Elizabeth Warren (MA), along with Representatives Ayanna Pressley (MA) and Ilhan Omar (MN), introduced the Counseling Not Criminalization in Schools Act that would prohibit federal money to be used to fund police in schools. The lawmakers said this would prevent money from being diverted from important student service providers, like counselors and social workers.

The legislation has the backing of the two major teachers’ unions, the American Federation of Teachers (AFT) and the National Education Association (NEA). It also has the support of a number of civil rights organizations, including the Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights and the Human Rights Campaign.

“Police shouldn’t be in schools,” said Senator Murphy in a statement. “There are plenty of better ways to ensure that our schools are safe places to learn, and Congress needs to understand how police in schools ends up with the wrong kids getting arrested for minor disciplinary actions and resources being drained from more effective programs.”

Old 05-26-2022, 01:26 PM   #163
JohnnyGleet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

If one of the two teachers killed had been armed ....
JohnnyGleet is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 01:53 PM   #164
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

As far as I know, both dead teachers had both right and left arms.
Lot's of deflecting here: seems to be agreement that there is a problem, but no viable solutions offered. No, we can't pull back guns already out there, arming teachers and armed guards (think Barney Fife) not practical. How about holding parents/guardians financially and criminally responsible for their children, raising the age of gun purchasing, use without adult supervision to 21 (of course there was the supervised child that killed the range Master in Texas a while back on full auto). In many cases, there are flags that were ignored...2nd Amendment rights shouldn't be used as a shield to justify that...I doubt that was the intent of the founding fathers. The Wild West died with the turn of the 20th century...watch the 1883 series and see if you really want to live like that or think a civilized society should.

The challenge is: Offer options to mitigate the problem, not just defend your "rights".
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 02:13 PM   #165
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Be patient, then follow the science.

Like I said, find a way to slow your roll for a few days. The observed data will appear, then do the math.

What I know so far about the dead as a door nail perp:
  • Lived with Granny, because Mom was a druggie
  • Turns out ol' door-nail dead was a druggie too (weed so far)
  • Where is Papa Bear anyway?
  • Dropped out of school
  • Left behind his short, part-time, career at Wendys
  • Had anger management issues (chihuahua syndrome with pit bulls) Thankfully, or maybe not, none of the bigger kids ground him into the dirt - must have had decent parents
  • May have been a financial wizard - being able to purchase a couple high dollar rifles, ammo, Kevlar vest, and a spiffy pickup on a part-time Wendy's salary
  • Telegraphed his anger to coworkers and friends for quite some time
  • Used Social Media to broadcast his attacks
  • The school had an unusually high number of cops (6?)
  • The cops do not seem to have rushed in?
That's 9 red flags (not counting the cop things) and I'm not even following it yet. BTW: some of that has been memory-holed by the NYT already. If they hold true to course, expect a truthful disclosure shortly after the mid-terms from them.

A-N-D I'm still not seeing the usual suspect emerge: Common Sense Gun Control. Maybe they spent the last 6 moths poll testing it and found it to be a loser. Heck-fire, even Schmuck Shumer just voted Nyet! on his latest gun control bill.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women