Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160569
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-08-2012, 07:16 AM   #421
Duke of G
Ambassador

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkmonk View Post
How fat is duke's ass?
Sorry to screw up the thread with an edit, there monkmonk.

You'll have to see my ass for yourself if you wanna know...I'll go spam the ISO and see if you reply.

Since Amber's duplicate (now banned) handle attempted to post personal info about me, the post was edited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idontcarewoman View Post
Duke, Just so you know.... she saved all of your emails from 2011. You're a worthless piece of fly shit for trying to get her to spend FREE time with your fat ass.
Outting is serious business. Amber had her own issues with being outted recently too, but now seems to think that she should attempt to out whoever she has information on.
Old 12-08-2012, 07:29 AM   #422
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkmonk View Post
How fat is duke's ass?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of G View Post
Sorry to screw up the thread with an edit, there monkmonk.
You'll have to see my ass for yourself if you wanna know...I'll go spam the ISO and see if you reply.
I thought any mention of animal sex was verbotten on these pages.

I really don't think anyone can remember what the original topic is, even the mods.

Drama threads like these serve an important screening service for some of us guys. I don't care how talented a lady might be. Seems this thread has claimed at least two victims of drama for my DNS list.

I do believe this thread serves as a reminder to all: If you LOAN anything to a provider, make sure you are willing to actually consider it a GIFT to a FRIEND. If she actually pays you back, you know that she either is really a FRIEND, perhaps a person whose word means something to her or she at least realizes the drama that could result and wants to avoid it.

NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED.
Old 12-08-2012, 09:06 AM   #423
Lookzfun61
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

+1 Tigercat
Old 12-08-2012, 02:10 PM   #424
Grecco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

So she got outed now she's outing everyone she can through her handle or a proxy??? No bueno. Its one thing to argue and have disagreements with people back and forth here but when real life stuff starts leaking on the board that is definitely not cool. Discretion should be paramount for the safety of both, providers and hobbyists.

Hope everything goes back to normal :/
Old 12-08-2012, 02:35 PM   #425
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow this is sad yet not at all surprising... I am so glad I cut ties with all those drama mamas long ago.

Seriously I feel pity for them all and hope they get help ASAP
Old 12-08-2012, 03:01 PM   #426
Jaci
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 84655
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dammmmmmmmmmmm Im glad I have my boots on this shit
keeps getting better and better!!
Kisses,Jaci
Old 12-08-2012, 03:49 PM   #427
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

How did Amber take over this thread? I thought it was Mercianna's thread.

Can somebody start a thread with Amber's drama?

Have a great weekend everybody!
Old 12-08-2012, 03:50 PM   #428
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by 200K View Post
How did Amber take over this thread? I thought it was Mercianna's thread.

Can somebody start a thread with Amber's drama?

Have a great weekend everybody!
No, no, no 200K, you have it all wrong...it was Pussy Galore's thread...er, um, uh...I mean Kitty Lamour!
Old 12-08-2012, 05:53 PM   #429
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Drama... I agree. What Ameripro did here was BS. He was not truthful in how he presented the facts. What really happened is he sold me the car. I agreed to take over payments on it. Then he came back a week later and wanted a large sum of cash I didn't have and it was slow the week after Thanksgiving. Because I couldn't come up with a lump of cash immediately when he demanded it he went and wrote this thread. He did not tell about the money I did pay him or the tires I put on the front or the oil change I paid for or any of that. The car was in no way, shape or form damaged. The car had a rear tail light out on it when I bought it and that was the extent of the damage and it was already there, I didn't do it. I had a policy for full coverage insurance on the car. Yes, I have pets, but I was buying the car so if I wanted to take my pets to the vet and got pet hair in the car, so what? I was buying it. What he did was wrong. He ruined my good name for nothing. It's especially cold blooded that he did it right at the holidays when business was already slow, now it is practically non existant for me and I am really struggling to survive. I've been a member here for a long time and never been accused of being a thief, now someone comes along and lies about me and I am having to pay the consequences for something I did not do. All I can say is that Ameripro, Karma will be a much bigger bitch than I will ever need to be, and you will get yours.
Amber has her karma coming too. What she did to Duke was totally uncalled for and just plain wrong. She was my best friend and totally stabbed me in the back, lied about me and outted me also. Many people warned me about her but I chose to be her friend despite the warnings so there is no excuse for me there.
You all need to realize that there are 2 sides to every story before you decide to judge me. Ameripro is a liar and a scam artist who took advantage of me. The only mistake I made was being gullible and stupid enough to believe I was getting a good deal. I let the car I was financing go back to buy this car from him. That was a huge mistake on my part. I was not seeing him as a client. This was strictly a business arrangement and he really had no business putting this thread up even if he had been honest about it which he was not, it was still not anybody elses' business. The police were never involved, that was another lie. You can't sell someone a car and then turn around and report it stolen. I did call them and tell them that there was a dispute involving the vehicle and if they would please secure it because I didn't want to deal with Ameripro. Amber outted my location to him and he showed up and I gave him the car back. That is exactly how it happened. For the record. I am the one who got royally screwed here. Not only did I lose a vehicle I have lost my source of income. Please think twice before you judge me. For all the people that are picking on me in chat, etc. But for the grace of god you aren't in my position...so think about it. I did nothing wrong. I am not a thief. I am just human like anybody else here.
Old 12-08-2012, 06:15 PM   #430
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Thats why it would have been a good idea to give him back the car as soon as he asked for it back. And if he demanded a huge sum of money that wasn't part of the deal like you said, it would have been a EVEN BETTER idea to have given the car back right away. If what you are saying is true, I would say, the signs were there that you were going to get screwed big time.

So based on your statements, you knew he wanted the car back and you didn't give it back?

Now, if he didn't ask for the car back, then I agree, he is a liar.

Did he ASK for the car back or NOT? And if he did, did you give it back the DAY he asked for it back?
Old 12-08-2012, 06:23 PM   #431
mysteriousways
Registered Member

Sounds like the provider in question has this drama follwiong her around all the time. Probably needs to find another line of work......
Old 12-08-2012, 06:45 PM   #432
KenMonk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

So when you asked for a repair man to fix damage on your car due to a small accident... this wasn't the car you were talking about? It falls in the time frame...

Same story with new lies mixed in. Nicely done.
Old 12-08-2012, 06:51 PM   #433
AT6Texan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysteriousways View Post
Sounds like the provider in question has this drama follwiong her around all the time. Probably needs to find another line of work......
+1
If only

I figured by now there would be a permanent ban on her, it really would be better for the ECCIE community.
Old 12-08-2012, 06:55 PM   #434
ameripro
Gaining Momentum

Oh my god I really thought this shit had stopped. I loaned you my car which was to be 24 hours. You called 2 days later after I tried to get in touch with you and you were bragging about all this money you made off a 74 year old. You asked if you put money down on the car would I see it to you. You told me you would give $800 and then in a week $700 more. You never gave me a dime, the same four Hancock tires are on the car and the two front are worn m
Old 12-08-2012, 07:02 PM   #435
ameripro
Gaining Momentum

More than rear tires. I had to track you down after tons of calls and text go in answered. I told you repeatedly to return the car. You ran and hide from me. Sorry but the police were called and still have the police report in glove box of the car. You destroyed the car and tons of cat hair and crap. Bag full of trash. I'm not going to continue with this BS. You cost me a good bit of money. Your just plain nasty as hell. I warned you for 24 hours that of you did not return the car or tell me the location I'd post it here. Nobody believes you as you have a long history of this. You are the scam artist and your pissed because you got called out for it! Kitty lapuke!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women