Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37049
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2019, 08:38 PM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Trump has to give the morons in his base something. In the big picture that's not really a whole lot. He cancelled a flight and really looked like a moron, even to a lot of his own people. Hes getting desperate. Now hes got to deal with Nancy after shoving a corn cob up her ass. Hes really dumber than I thought. I thought he was mainly a moron. Hes also a Stupid moron. This must be getting harder on you daily IB. You and Sarah Sanders have the hardest job in America. Defending a Liar
Trump did shove a corn cob up Nancy's ass. She's grounded like a petty 5-yr-old she is!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 09:05 PM   #17
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
can i ask you a question? why do you live in the US?

Nice try though Bloke!!

Well let's see, I was born here in Texas. Grew up in Pittsburgh, PA. Went to college in Tennessee. Are those some good enough reasons for you? Your boy just assumed I was from the UK so I just ran with it. Like I already said in this thread, Trumpanzees are fun to play with. That's why y'all voted for him, because you people will believe anything.
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 09:08 PM   #18
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Trump did shove a corn cob up Nancy's ass. She's grounded like a petty 5-yr-old she is!
You're still gloating over something so stupid like that? Boy you Trumpanzees sure are hard up for any kind of material that makes you feel like a winner aren't you??? Can't blame you, when was the last time your side won anything significant??? 2016!!

Old 01-18-2019, 09:12 PM   #19
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
What a douche-bag.
He throws a tantrum and loses his TV.

Good. He lies too much.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.56dffd1493b0

Trump lives in your mind. every day. you dream about Trump.

"Monsters from the ID, Jim!"

this is your Trump, Munchy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYFr3UyVpRA

terrifying isn't he? Trump haunts your dreams.

BAHAHAAAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 09:19 PM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
You're still gloating over something so stupid like that? Boy you Trumpanzees sure are hard up for any kind of material that makes you feel like a winner aren't you??? Can't blame you, when was the last time your side won anything significant??? 2016!!

Kavanaugh and 53 seats in the U.S. Seats comes to mind. Oh, and Trump is still president after Adam Shitty declared he had evidence to impeach Trump with two years ago. Maybe you and Nancy can share some of Trump's corn on the cob?
Old 01-18-2019, 10:41 PM   #21
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Kavanaugh and 53 seats in the U.S. Seats comes to mind. Oh, and Trump is still president after Adam Shitty declared he had evidence to impeach Trump with two years ago. Maybe you and Nancy can share some of Trump's corn on the cob?
Kavanaugh?? Really?? And those 53 seats huh? WOW! That's just it, you barely held on to those seats. You only won in places that were heavily red. The Dems beat your asses in places we were not supposed to win. What happened to your side in Arizona?? What happened to your side in Wisconsin? What happened to your side in West Virginia? Those were republican held seats.

That's why the only thing you can gloat over is Trump barring Pelosi from going to freaking Brussels, WOW! That's pretty pathetic when you think about it.

And if I were to share anything with Pelosi it would be our body fluids. I would love to bone the shit out of her.
Old 01-18-2019, 10:50 PM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Kavanaugh?? Really?? And those 53 seats huh? WOW! That's just it, you barely held on to those seats. You only won in places that were heavily red. The Dems beat your asses in places we were not supposed to win. What happened to your side in Arizona?? What happened to your side in Wisconsin? What happened to your side in West Virginia? Those were republican held seats.

That's why the only thing you can gloat over is Trump barring Pelosi from going to freaking Brussels, WOW! That's pretty pathetic when you think about it.

And if I were to share anything with Pelosi it would be our body fluids. I would love to bone the shit out of her.
Yeah, Kavanaugh ... and your side lied their fucking asses off trying to take him down, but Trump's man shoved that shit right back up the lying asses of those dim-retard Senators. And 53 Senators is six more than the dim-retards have. P.S. The Republican candidate for the Arizona seat is a U.S. Senator!

Have at Pelosi. Trump doesn't want her. You deserve her.
Old 01-18-2019, 11:07 PM   #23
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah, Kavanaugh ... and your side lied their fucking asses off trying to take him down, but Trump's man shoved that shit right back up the lying asses of those dim-retard Senators. And 53 Senators is six more than the dim-retards have. P.S. The Republican candidate for the Arizona seat is a U.S. Senator!

Have at Pelosi. You deserve her.
Come on back to Earth IB. Take a quick review of your posts lately. You say Flynn is innocent, your celebrating Nancy not taking a trip, poison fruit, thanking the Saudis and Russians for our economy. THE TRUMP SHUTDOWN has the government shutdown and millions of people without pay for Gods sake!!! The fucker cant even keep our government open with a blank check to fund it. Im worried about you IB. When said you thought Hillary Clinton was kind of hot that really was a major red flag. Comon back Major Tom. We need you. And btw Hillary aint hot

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...D&&FORM=VRDGAR
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 11:21 PM   #24
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:

Have at Pelosi. You deserve her.
Kavanaugh's accusers only passed a lie detector but yeah they were all lying. Ok fine I'll give you that petty ass victory. But what happened right after that??? Oh that's right your side got their asses whipped and lost an entire branch of government.

And I don't know what the hell your Republican candidate remark is referring to?? I on the other hand was referring to Kyrsten Sinema's fine ass winning Jeff Flake's seat A REPUBLICAN.

I think it's past your bed time old man.
Old 01-18-2019, 11:22 PM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Come on back to Earth IB. Take a quick review of your posts lately. You say Flynn is innocent, your celebrating Nancy not taking a trip, poison fruit, thanking the Saudis and Russians for our economy. THE TRUMP SHUTDOWN has the government shutdown and millions of people without pay for Gods sake!!! The fucker cant even keep our government open with a blank check to fund it. Im worried about you IB. When said you thought Hillary Clinton was kind of hot that really was a major red flag. Comon back Major Tom. We need you. And btw Hillary aint hot

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...D&&FORM=VRDGAR
You're lying again. You're just upset Trump told Nancy: NOOOOOOOO!

Quote:
Kavanaugh's accusers only passed a lie detector but yeah they were all lying. No, there was no "lie detector test". A real lie detector test had more components than were ever submitted to the Senate committee. Ok fine I'll give you that petty ass victory. But what happened right after that??? Oh that's right your side got their asses whipped and lost an entire branch of government. Wrong again, Ocasio-Cortez. The three branches of government are Congress, the presidency and the judiciary. Gorsuch, Kavanaugh are appointed and confirmed, and your gal RBG is hanging on by a breathing tube.

And I don't know what the hell your Republican candidate remark is referring to?? I on the other hand was referring to Kyrsten Sinema's fine ass winning Jeff Flake's seat A REPUBLICAN. McSally was appointed to McCain's seat, boyo. Ya gotta keep up with current events!

I think it's past your bed time old man.
You'd be the own fucking up known facts, Ocasio-Cortez.
Old 01-18-2019, 11:29 PM   #26
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lets see IB. Let me put this is perspective. Trump tells Nancy and her entourage no and cancels her trip to visit American soldiers. Nancy tells Trump no to funding a stupid wall that he couldn't fulfil his promise that Mexico would pay for. Which one is bigger?

Take a look at this video and let me know your thoughts

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...0&&FORM=VRDGAR
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 11:45 PM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lets see IB. Let me put this is perspective. Trump tells Nancy and her entourage no and cancels her trip to visit American soldiers. Nancy tells Trump no to funding a stupid wall that he couldn't fulfil his promise that Mexico would pay for. Which one is bigger?

Take a look at this video and let me know your thoughts

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...0&&FORM=VRDGAR

How may dim-retards were on that bus Trump stopped?

Adam Schitty was sputtering like Sylvester the cat! Hil-fucking-larious!
Old 01-19-2019, 03:19 AM   #28
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
How may dim-retards were on that bus Trump stopped?

Adam Schitty was sputtering like Sylvester the cat! Hil-fucking-larious!

89 people. about 40 reps and their families
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 01:15 PM   #29
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Whatever chief, you keep bringing up the Kavanaugh deal like anyone gives a shit. I forgot who that guy was until you. I will continue to believe his accusers who at least have proof that they didn't lie, over a bunch of loud mouth Trumpanzees with zero proof that they did.

The house is a branch of government Genius, and it belonged to the Republicans and now it does not. That is a fact, you lost and that was a big loss. Deal with it snowflake.

Arizona is a red state. Bottom line is the seat was Republican held and now it is not. Your side got beat in their own back yard. Just like in Alabama, your boy Trump is getting your side beat all over the place. I would say to ask yourself why, but I know it's pointless
Old 01-19-2019, 01:42 PM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
89 people. about 40 reps and their families
What was the "margin" from the Dems ... "BLUE TIDAL WAVE"? 36?

40 reruns ... the Dems left town on the government tit for a junket while the government was "shut down" and 800,000 Fed union workers didn't get a pay check, but the Dems did, and they skipped the celebration of MLK's life!!!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women