Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2019, 03:20 PM   #1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Would You?

Has anyone had the nerve/courage/crazy idea to go and see any of those that were rounded up by Uncle LEO a few weeks back?
50507 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 10:32 PM   #2
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

User ID: 309364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That’s just not a smart move. Even if they aren’t working with the cops in the aftermath, the fact that they got caught up with LE shows they aren’t making safe decisions and aren’t discerning about who they spend time with.

My opinion stems from the fact that I was in town and targeted by the same sting. So I am very aware of what types of messages these girls were getting, and the red flags they were ignoring
bustybabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 05:12 AM   #3
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustybabygirl View Post
That’s just not a smart move. Even if they aren’t working with the cops in the aftermath, the fact that they got caught up with LE shows they aren’t making safe decisions and aren’t discerning about who they spend time with.

My opinion stems from the fact that I was in town and targeted by the same sting. So I am very aware of what types of messages these girls were getting, and the red flags they were ignoring
Yup, agreed. I'm not interested in going, just seeing if anyone actually did.
50507 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 06:55 AM   #4
EGrayupstate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:

What sort of red flags? I've been on the receiving end of what was obviously police and ended in TU reporting on stings/arrests, but I am curious what sort of messages you as the provider get.

If you don't feel comfortable sharing I understand, more curiosity than anything.

And I haven't met up with any of them. It makes me uncomfortable that they get rounded up, immediately started posting even more explicit ads, and then about 8 new girls popped up on STG all of which are incredibly explicit as well.
EGrayupstate is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 07:54 AM   #5
Warrenajeffers
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

I’m sure the cops’ texts contained offers of money for explicit sex acts, but yes, I’m curious as well whether there were additional red flags that were ignored. The more we know about the tactics used by our fearless boys in blue, the safer for all of us.
Warrenajeffers is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 08:00 AM   #6
EGrayupstate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Well yeah, I imagine it did but I'm curious how they went about it is all. Lets be real, in literally all of our interactions we say things that give enough for a potential arrest. The "code" is a joke that has never worked and will never work to get around that. I am just curious how they went about it that was such a red flag I guess.
EGrayupstate is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 09:26 PM   #7
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have around a dozen screenshots that are relevant to this sting. Undercover LE correspondence, etc. I have encouraged ladies to contact me so I could share the info.

I suppose if any gentlemen wanted to get the inside scoop I would be willing to share, but you would need to be verifiable. Someone I’ve seen, someone with references, or someone well established w many reviews, etc.
Old 01-21-2019, 09:31 PM   #8
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And there were tell tale signs. I was contacted by approx 8 LE from different numbers/emails/accounts within a 12-16 hour period. And since I do not get a high volume of low quality & explicit inquiries, I knew nearly immedialty that it was LE.

I actually made an alert on Twitter warning girls that LE wa aggressively on the prowl and I privately contacted around half a dozen girls I personally know in the area to warn them
Old 01-22-2019, 03:57 AM   #9
Valued Poster

Quote:
And there were tell tale signs. I was contacted by approx 8 LE from different numbers/emails/accounts within a 12-16 hour period. And since I do not get a high volume of low quality & explicit inquiries, I knew nearly immedialty that it was LE.

I actually made an alert on Twitter warning girls that LE wa aggressively on the prowl and I privately contacted around half a dozen girls I personally know in the area to warn them
Thanks for the input BBG, appreciated.
50507 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 05:26 AM   #10
tonyTF
Premium Access

Quote:

Thank you Beautiful. Very insightful and much appreciated.
tonyTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 06:56 AM   #11
OldGuy59
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

I'm pretty sure Some guys have posted reviews of Chloe after the activities
OldGuy59 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 07:40 AM   #12
Gateway09
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

I’m not from the area but travel through every couple of weeks, so maybe I missed something... who got arrested so I know who to avoid?
Gateway09 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 07:48 AM   #13
DCGuy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=prostitution+arrest+albany+ny
DCGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 01:28 PM   #14
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50507 View Post
Has anyone had the nerve/courage/crazy idea to go and see any of those that were rounded up by Uncle LEO a few weeks back?

I said to the screen "why would you do that to yourself?" but yeah no that's a bad idea.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women