Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Encounters - Studio - Kansas City Metro
Encounters - Studio - Kansas City Metro Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-18-2019, 11:15 AM   #1
TheSpadeCaller
Registered Member

Default Worst Experience So far

Date: Early Jan
Name: Lisa
Phone: 816-916-0487
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://kc.rubratings.com/129289
City: Plaza
State: Missouri
Address:
Activities: Massage - (i.e., "minus" as opposed to "+"). Bragged about her massage skills on the phone. If you think back to when you were in high school or college, and your girlfriend was giving you a back-rum and/or body massage for their first time in her life, but didn't really know what she was doing, *THAT* massage way back then was likely far better. When things got interesting, Lisa had two speeds: "very slow", and "jackhammer" (while somehow missing the nuances of where the best nerve sensitivities were so as to achieve the best results).
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder Blonde
Smoking Status: Uknown. The idea of getting close enough to tell was kinda scary.
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Not "super cute" nor "attractive". Endless, prattling, banal, would-you-please-just-shut-up talking, which just took the "not super cute nor attractive" level down even further.
Recommendation: Absolutely not.
Old 01-18-2019, 12:33 PM   #2
Rubba-dub-dub
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Agh! What a nightmare...TOFT in spades. Sorry. But look on the bright side: you can use her as the basis for a cringeworthy comic relief minor character when you write your novel. And she will make the next girl you visit seem even that much better.
Old 01-20-2019, 10:35 AM   #3
jlewisopks
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 38

Is this the Lisa that used to worked out of her apartment in Prairie Village? The talking thing and overall experience sounds like her.
Old 02-13-2019, 11:02 AM   #4
HankPanky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlewisopks View Post
Is this the Lisa that used to worked out of her apartment in Prairie Village? The talking thing and overall experience sounds like her.
Pretty sure its Lisa that used to be in PV. I saw her once, and after I left I almost wanted to do a header off my deck.......she drove me bat shit crazy with her incessant babbling. Plus she is a bit below average in looks....keeps all clothing on [you can cop a breast feel, but only on the outside] Totally avoid.
Old 12-16-2019, 04:24 PM   #5
hornyoldtoad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Thank you! Not what i wanted to hear but exactly what i needed to hear...
Old 12-16-2019, 06:59 PM   #6
Zippo65
Premium Access

Encounters: 91

Date of this session was early Jan??????
Old 12-16-2019, 06:59 PM   #7
jlewisopks
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 38

Yes! That chick was god awful. Yap yap yap. Couldnt take a hint even when I went 15 minutes without answering her.
Old 12-16-2019, 08:37 PM   #8
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Please do NOT post to encounter report threads where the last comment was over 30 days ago. Closing.

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women