Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2019, 09:10 PM   #1
slow_and_low
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33
Exclamation Providers>>>

I was under the impression providers can click on my profile and see the other
Providers I have seen. I ask because lately I am being asked for refs. Seems in the past it was visible

Thank you
slow_and_low is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 09:40 PM   #2
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

I'm under the impression that they, like we, can click on the Encounters link below your avatar and see a list of women whom you have reviewed.

But just because you reviewed them doesn't mean you saw them. And just because you saw someone doesn't mean she'd vouch for you to another provider.

For some women, a decent review and posting history without drama and controversy is enough to get you in the door; others require more.

Bottom line: She gets to decide what's necessary to ascertain that you are no legal, physical or financial risk and whether she'll see you.
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 10:27 PM   #3
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

They wanna know if you finish your one pop quick, find the ones that know how to click and read and do a little homework on their own
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 11:53 PM   #4
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

I think the issue is you don;t have any recent encounter reports with verified ladies. You have one AMP encounter.

You just need to go see Jules again and use her as a reference and you'll be golden. She's well respected and reference friendly.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1493498
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 02:14 AM   #5
FireKitten
Spinner Red

User ID: 242074
My ECCIE Reviews

You don't have hardly anything to go on for current screening. Recent visits with independent ladies is a start for any solid checking. They should be asking you for references, based on your current history view.
FireKitten is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 06:52 AM   #6
slow_and_low
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Yeah I just got back I the game so I visited an amp. Seems the providers I’ve seen have fallen off the radar. I can get tay and Jules to vouch for me.

I was more curious about the providers ability to see my history rather than their decision to see me. I totally get being careful, I am the same way.

Thank you
slow_and_low is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 07:04 AM   #7
mikehammer002001
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

Just my 2 cents, seeing you reviewed others does not mean the providers thought you were a good client and might have a totally different spin on your encounter so references required (good ones at that)
mikehammer002001 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 11:08 PM   #8
ValenTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Just because you review someone does not prove you saw them. And it does not mean you treated her well.
But ....
It would be nice if there were checkboxes the reviewed lady can check. Some possibilities
1 - The encounter did take place
2 - With respect to the alphabet of activities reported they did occur?
3 - The client treated her well respecting her rules.
4 - Would she see again? Yes or no.

Just minimal fact checking that would not require they see anything more than they can see now.

I think this would help with screening. They do not need to see ROS but being able to make cursory verifications of the reviews would be great.
ValenTX is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 08:43 AM   #9
sexykim2008
Sexy Goddess

User ID: 1469
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Come see me I'll update ya! Lol
sexykim2008 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 02:55 PM   #10
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow_and_low View Post
Providers I have seen. I ask because lately I am being asked for refs. Seems in the past it was visible

Thank you
anyone can go to your profile and click on "Encounters" tab and see the names of any providers that YOU REVIEWED (asumming you put her name in your title). NO ONE can see the names of any other providers who you have seen (regardless of where you found those providers).

providers asking you for references are doing their due diligence. just looking at and/or reading public info on a review is a low quality screening technique. some like and use it; others dont.

just cos a provider asks for references does not mean that she cannot see the names of any providers that you reviewed. it just means she's asking for your references.

i suggest you follow the provider's screening requests & provide the info she requests ... or pass and just move on to the next provider.

good luck in your search for provider delites!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 03:10 PM   #11
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
I'm under the impression that they, like we, can click on the Encounters link below your avatar and see a list of women whom you have reviewed.

But just because you reviewed them doesn't mean you saw them. And just because you saw someone doesn't mean she'd vouch for you to another provider.

For some women, a decent review and posting history without drama and controversy is enough to get you in the door; others require more.

Bottom line: She gets to decide what's necessary to ascertain that you are no legal, physical or financial risk and whether she'll see you.

Just because you reviewed them doesn't mean you saw them?? Is that really true? I didn't know you could review a provider if you didn't have a session with them.

But the rest of your post is on point! Different ladies have different screening procedures and most certainly do check out your review history, your posts, and run your handle through the ladies' alert forum to see if any provider has posted a problem with you.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 03:38 PM   #12
billyjames
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Never heard of a fake review?
billyjames is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 03:57 PM   #13
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyjames View Post
Never heard of a fake review?
Yes, but I thought it was a rare occurrence, not a frequent happening that is well known and talked about like it's no big deal.

So I guess if I look over a guy's review history as part of the screening process; I would have to PM every provider he's reviewed and ask her if she really saw him; or if it's a fake review.

Unless it's a well respected reviewer like you billyjames! I would never doubt you, you're an awesome, honorable, truthful man. I wish there were more like you. I hate the feeling that I have to check up on some of these guys. Makes playtime harder for everyone.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 08:16 PM   #14
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow_and_low View Post

Thank you

You have got to be kidding.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 08:33 PM   #15
justjackie
JustDoIt

User ID: 2743
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerKatt View Post
Just because you reviewed them doesn't mean you saw them?? Is that really true? I didn't know you could review a provider if you didn't have a session with them.

But the rest of your post is on point! Different ladies have different screening procedures and most certainly do check out your review history, your posts, and run your handle through the ladies' alert forum to see if any provider has posted a problem with you.

YES! It happens and those reviews STICK on your profile. So I always ask for references and I DO screen for that reason.
It’s not hard to screen. Also the other way around... it’s not hard to provide your references if you actually saw them. That simple.
justjackie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women