Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2019, 10:19 AM   #1
Five star
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53
Default Warning

Robert Craft the owner of New England Patriots NFL team got busted at a AMP in south Florida.
Five star is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 10:26 AM   #2
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Who are you warning exactly?
I wonder about you guys sometimes
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 10:30 AM   #3
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

While not a traditional warning it will bring AMPs/Spas into the spotlight and add momentum to the overblown narrative of sex trafficking. It puts the hobby in the headlines.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 10:34 AM   #4
Chuck Norris
Registered Member

"Last week, officers obtained a warrant to put surveillance cameras in the spa. Over a four-day period, officers gathered video of 26 men paying for and engaging in sex acts at the spa."

It sounds like they broke in and installed tiny spy-like devices. A huge effort to catch the happy ending.
Chuck Norris is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 11:53 AM   #5
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

ya the whole "human trafficking" thing is way overblown. these puritan blokes are conflating consentual adult hobbying with non-consentual underage trafficking. it's a joke. in 6 years of hobbying, i have yet to stumble on a gal who was trafficked and forced to do a job she didn't want to do. and a gal agreeing to have a pimp still doesn't make her trafficked, just a ho to steer clear of because she made a bad decision and it will be a bad experience for the hobbyist-bad attitude, rushed, etc. #fireurpimpandkeepur$$
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 02:54 PM   #6
The1Slayer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

All that money and he couldnt hire one to come to him at a private hotel.............

......smdh.......
The1Slayer is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 03:00 PM   #7
cabroncito
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

The other NFL team owners are wondering if this is why Kraft is always calm and relaxed while watching his team throughout the season, nothing like a good release before a hectic day.
cabroncito is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 05:10 PM   #8
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
"Last week, officers obtained a warrant to put surveillance cameras in the spa. Over a four-day period, officers gathered video of 26 men paying for and engaging in sex acts at the spa."

It sounds like they broke in and installed tiny spy-like devices. A huge effort to catch the happy ending.
When I worked in the spa they would sit outside. Video surveillance, recording guys going in and out. Take down license plate numbers ect.. but they say that they hold the owners to the same moral clause as the players. So, whats next for him IDK probably depends on how big of a deal they make it. LOL.
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 05:14 PM   #9
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

It does give me some concern when the ladies are sleeping in the establishment on massage tables and mattresses with no transportation, etc. THAT does not look good.

I'm impressed that they were able to install their cameras in rooms so quickly. I'm also a little shocked that they got the approval to do that since, ostensibly, some guys DON'T get happy endings for whatever reason and that would seem to be a huge invasion of privacy to those guys.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 05:23 PM   #10
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
It does give me some concern when the ladies are sleeping in the establishment on massage tables and mattresses with no transportation, etc. THAT does not look good.

I'm impressed that they were able to install their cameras in rooms so quickly. I'm also a little shocked that they got the approval to do that since, ostensibly, some guys DON'T get happy endings for whatever reason and that would seem to be a huge invasion of privacy to those guys.
That's how most of them are in Houston. Only allowed to leave out to grab for or something for about a hour. Your basically "on duty" 23hrs a day. They are something else. Its no life im telling you !! That's why they usually have a lil lady there to cook ect so you have no reason to leave out.
Old 02-22-2019, 06:01 PM   #11
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

The only thing that this tells me is that Republicans are easy as fuck to dupe.

First Trump pays $130k for a one time bareback of Stormy. Then he pays another $250k to a playboy playmate. Now this idiot Kraft is busted at a fucking low rent $2 amp. Republicans are horrible businessmen. Ladies go ahead get over on those clowns. They deserve it and you deserve the pay day.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 06:53 PM   #12
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
That's how most of them are in Houston. Only allowed to leave out to grab for or something for about a hour. Your basically "on duty" 23hrs a day. They are something else. Its no life im telling you !! That's why they usually have a lil lady there to cook ect so you have no reason to leave out.
Say whaaat? A lady to cook? I never got that treatment in a spa, lol.

Most of them don't like you to leave because girls will go out and meet customers and cut the spa out of money, or they will get drugs and bring them back and obviously the owners don't want drugs in the spa.

I have done my share of sleeping on tables and chairs, but they try to make it sound like the girls are held prisoner. There is nothing to stop you from walking out the door, other than losing your job.

Like Slayer said, I can't understand why a man with money wouldn't have a girl sent to him in private...seriously stupid.
CurvyKatie is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 07:16 PM   #13
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
Say whaaat? A lady to cook? I never got that treatment in a spa, lol.

Most of them don't like you to leave because girls will go out and meet customers and cut the spa out of money, or they will get drugs and bring them back and obviously the owners don't want drugs in the spa.

I have done my share of sleeping on tables and chairs, but they try to make it sound like the girls are held prisoner. There is nothing to stop you from walking out the door, other than losing your job.

Like Slayer said, I can't understand why a man with money wouldn't have a girl sent to him in private...seriously stupid.
the lady I worked for, that's how she was. Plus, I was one of the few white girls so, that's another reason. I was in there around the clock, so were the other ladies and these is for a lady who had quite a few spots... everyone's experience is different. I wasn't held prisoner by far but it's not a easy life.
Old 02-22-2019, 07:36 PM   #14
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

He likes legal aged Asian pussy?....And?....It’s not like he’s R. Kelly.....
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 07:49 PM   #15
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

I just don't foooking understand certain people. You are a billionaire getting jacked off in an amp. Like c'mon. I'm not a fan of anything but Shine Da Great and I know who he is. Like come da foook on sir. Caucasian men are a provider dream, they over tip and generally just foook off more money on some shidd that Shine Da Great will never understand, but even with all that money common sense is lacking. Oh well he's old as foook and he'll never do any jail time so who cares. Tooodlez...
shinepro is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women