Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: what about the ban of tats-- how long?
6 months 8 11.76%
permanently 57 83.82%
he didnt deserve to be banned 3 4.41%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-05-2017, 07:00 PM   #1
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15
Default tats ban

ok boy and girls and any that's in between

tats got the hammer again, what maybe for the 7th time??

lets have a poll, should he get a permanent ban or just another 6 month?

and mods........... I know this doesn't hold water with you and that's fine but maybe if you look at the results, it might give you an indication how members feel about this guy

my opinion for what its worth is posters that do nothing but degrade and humiliate providers that they haven't even seen bring this site down simply because the ladies don't post here for that reason
this isn't a theory, this comes straight from the ladies ive talked to and even though I don't do reviews, ive seen more than most

so lets see how are members feel

should tats be banned for

1. 6 months

2. permanently

3. he didn't deserve to be banned
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 08:10 PM   #2
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

I agree with Chizzy. And I see more than he does. I've heard the same comments.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 12:42 AM   #3
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Tits is not the only one who has been disrespectful towards the ladies on the board,
He is the most prolific about it and talks dirt on people he's never even met.
It is true a LOT of ladies won't participate here because of him and the overall monger vs provider mentality of this board.

butttt.
I don't see an uptick in their participating when he's gone for a few months.

Lastly,
A permanent ban will just means he has to come up with more pseudonyms for him to hide behind.

He doesn't learn any lessons from his time outs but at least we don't have to wonder what name he's using now.
Like another site I can think of.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 05:06 AM   #4
Highwayman64
Ambassador

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
ok boy and girls and any that's in between

tats got the hammer again, what maybe for the 7th time??

lets have a poll, should he get a permanent ban or just another 6 month?

and mods........... I know this doesn't hold water with you and that's fine but maybe if you look at the results, it might give you an indication how members feel about this guy

my opinion for what its worth is posters that do nothing but degrade and humiliate providers that they haven't even seen bring this site down simply because the ladies don't post here for that reason
this isn't a theory, this comes straight from the ladies ive talked to and even though I don't do reviews, ive seen more than most

so lets see how are members feel

should tats be banned for

1. 6 months

2. permanently

3. he didn't deserve to be banned

Rather it holds water or not....this site has guidelines of rules here and lengths of bans we must follow. My advice here folks is move on.
Highwayman64 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 07:28 AM   #5
cabot
Premium Access

Encounters: 91

Then on the broader issue of provider participation, I think sexymaid nailed it when she referred to the "overall monger vs provider attitude of the board."

Ladies have stopped posting here long before tats arrived, and will continue to avoid Eccie now that he's gone.

I believe there's a significant % of members who actually prefer it that way, and are actively hostile to the providers input. That has been going on a long time as well.

I'm not arguing that's either good or bad; we can see the other extreme is Indys,.
What I am saying is that:

1). Tats is not the reason providers don't post here
2). There are a LOT of members who are hostile to providers-although most are in more passive-aggressive ways. In general, guys on the board don't much care about that issue - for good or ill.

As for tats - I really don't care how it was resolved, as long as the board can go back to being more generally useful.
cabot is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 08:00 AM   #6
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

It doesn't matter. He's the worst here obviously but there are many more. I look at this site as a balance for the obvious bullshit on TOS. Anyone see the recent thread involving Zandra and some dudes reluctance to visit her incall? Dude got completely bashed and his story was at the very least believable. It's a joke there and it's a joke here from the other side.
At least this site is a halfway decent source for real ho-fo.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 08:34 AM   #7
*ShannahS*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 252163
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
It doesn't matter. He's the worst here obviously but there are many more. I look at this site as a balance for the obvious bullshit on TOS. Anyone see the recent thread involving Zandra and some dudes reluctance to visit her incall? Dude got completely bashed and his story was at the very least believable. It's a joke there and it's a joke here from the other side.
At least this site is a halfway decent source for real ho-fo.
Are you fucking kidding me?
You don't know what you're talking about...
That guy has wrestling in his screen name and doesn't have vouches because he gets off on beating girls up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zandra is lucky she didn't end up alone with that fucking piece of shit at night.
He is a sicko.
He says he wants to do light erotic wrestling then fucking beats the shit out of her pulling hair, ripping out earings, tearing clothes, kneesing, elbowing, and choking girls.
I was warned about him on fetlife.
None-the-less I'm glad to see tit fuck gone.
*ShannahS* is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 08:58 AM   #8
spazzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I believe every word out of a providers mouth is pure bullshit. They have one goal...separate us from our money with the least amount of work possible.
It's not a personal thing with any one provider, it's the ass kissing white knights on TOS. I prefer here because you get honest feedback.
Don't know the dude who got steamrolled on there, but I thought he did what he thought was right. Can't defend or endorse his alleged previous actions. Honestly, I would've blown her off. They're just ho's. They aren't a priority or something I consider important. There's always another coming around the corner...
spazzer is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 09:00 AM   #9
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ok, so you're telling me that you guys willingly go to meet hoodrats in abandoned houses, cars, their parents homes and god knows what other kinds of places but some guy is to be applauded for saying Z's place is unsafe?

Should I point out he never even made it to her place?
So how would he really know? Oh because she got mugged at night....in the city....a place where it happens on main streets..
Really?

AND
Why after cancelling did he still want the location address?

Too many unanswered questions in that tale of his.
Old 04-06-2017, 09:03 AM   #10
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzer View Post
I believe every word out of a providers mouth is pure bullshit. They have one goal...separate us from our money with the least amount of work possible.
It's not a personal thing with any one provider, it's the ass kissing white knights on TOS. I prefer here because you get honest feedback.
Don't know the dude who got steamrolled on there, but I thought he did what he thought was right. Can't defend or endorse his alleged previous actions. Honestly, I would've blown her off. They're just ho's. They aren't a priority or something I consider important. There's always another coming around the corner...
And yet you guys say Tits is the biggest problem??
What about this self entitled hosebag?
Sure his posting style makes me feel all warm and fluffy but some find him offensive.

We're all liars just like all clients are assholes.
Old 04-06-2017, 09:06 AM   #11
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by *ShannahS* View Post
Are you fucking kidding me?
You don't know what you're talking about...
That guy has wrestling in his screen name and doesn't have vouches because he gets off on beating girls up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zandra is lucky she didn't end up alone with that fucking piece of shit at night.
He is a sicko.
He says he wants to do light erotic wrestling then fucking beats the shit out of her pulling hair, ripping out earings, tearing clothes, kneesing, elbowing, and choking girls.
I was warned about him on fetlife.
None-the-less I'm glad to see tit fuck gone.
This isn't indys. The thread in question is all about HER being pissed at him for not wanting to follow thru with the session. NOTHING about him being a security risk. Wasn't even brought up. Actually wait...she threatened to call him a security risk because he didn't want to show up.
Old 04-06-2017, 09:12 AM   #12
*ShannahS*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 252163
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
This isn't indys. The thread in question is all about HER being pissed at him for not wanting to follow thru with the session. NOTHING about him being a security risk. Wasn't even brought up. Actually wait...she threatened to call him a security risk because he didn't want to show up.
he is a security risk.
*ShannahS* is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 10:28 AM   #13
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
Ok, so you're telling me that you guys willingly go to meet hoodrats in abandoned houses, cars, their parents homes and god knows what other kinds of places but some guy is to be applauded for saying Z's place is unsafe?

Should I point out he never even made it to her place?
So how would he really know? Oh because she got mugged at night....in the city....a place where it happens on main streets..
Really?

AND
Why after cancelling did he still want the location address?

Too many unanswered questions in that tale of his.
And you know he still wanted the address after cancelling how? In his first post he says he cancelled after getting the address. I mean really tell me how the fuck you know this? O wait.....is it because Zandra never lies?? LMFAO
I don't like all the bashing on here either.....but this is an example of why it goes on.
Old 04-06-2017, 10:57 AM   #14
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I never said Zandra told the complete truth, nor did I say he did.
HE admitted to still asking for the address when she asked him to stop at a nearby store for smokes, after cancelling
Something ya'll brag about doing all the F-ing time. he didn't have the address and cancelled because she didn't want to walk to the same store at damn near midnight!

AND
You brought this discussion here so don't complain when we "discuss" it.

I know some of you guys here think just like Spazzer and tits.
That we should only open our mouth for a dick and we have no opinions or worth.
I'm not here for those guys.
I'm here for the true hobbyist who does appreciate when someone truly takes the time to find out HIS wants and needs.
The rest of ya'll can go pound saltpeter for all I care.

You lump us in to one category and expect us to just be like "uhhh Ok"

Pfffft

All providers are liars and All clients are assholes then I guess, since you can't seem to differentiate

You want to ban one asshole you gotta ban em all I say.
Old 04-06-2017, 11:32 AM   #15
Atomic Hamster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

Idk if he's a security risk or not, but the asking for the address after cancelling thing is the part of the whole ordeal that struck me as odd.

The rest of the bluster back and forth seems like the usual bullshit, but that's the part of the story that caught my attention as the drama played out.
Atomic Hamster is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women