Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-09-2019, 08:38 PM   #886
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Here's a corny gif instead. And how about a gift? I just heard from Glen Beck that a very young girl can describe, in detail, how she "knows" (in the lurid sense of the word), POTUS defender Alan Dershowitz.

Hearsay. I know. But still.

Episode break.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 08:49 PM   #887
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post

Here's a corny gif instead. And how about a gift? I just heard from Glen Beck that a very young girl can describe, in detail, how she "knows" (in the lurid sense of the word), POTUS defender Alan Dershowitz.

Episode break.
you mean Jeffy Epstein right Sparky?

as usual your facts seem to be biased if not outright misrepresentations. the fact is that Dershowitz, a Clinton supporter in 2016 .. campaigned against Trump. But that didn't prevent him from calling BULLSHIT on the so-called Mueller charade.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_D...ntary_on_Trump

read and learn young man.

Commentary on Trump

Dershowitz also campaigned against the election of Donald Trump during the United States presidential election of 2016 and has been critical of many of his actions, including his travel ban, his rescission of protections for "Dreamers" and Donald Trump's failure to single out white nationalists for their provocations during protests in Charlottesville.[35][36]

Despite his support for the Democratic Party, Dershowitz has been a defender for President Trump in some cases. In January 2018 he said that Democrats attacking the president's 'mental fitness' was a "very dangerous" line of attack.[37] He has been adamant that there is "no case" for obstruction of justice against President Trump regarding the firing of FBI Director James Comey[38] and has said that "collusion" as it is defined by Democrats and the media in reference to Russian meddling in the 2016 election is not a crime.[39] He published a book in 2018, The Case Against Impeaching Trump, where he argues against impeaching Trump.[40]

Dershowitz has strongly argued against the criminalization of political differences and the legal investigations against Donald Trump, while also stating that Trump's alleged disclosure of classified information to Russia is "the most serious charge ever made against a sitting president."[35][36] Dershowitz has received some criticism from liberals and praise from conservatives for his defenses of President Donald Trump against calls for his impeachment and for his criticism of the Special Counsel investigation led by Robert Mueller.[41][42]

Dershowitz defended Trump Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh against accusations by Julie Swetnick that he was present along with Mark Judge at a party where she was gang raped. Dershowitz said on Fox News, "that affidavit is so deeply flawed and so open-ended that any good lawyer, any good defense attorney would be able to tear that apart in 30 seconds."[43] Dershowitz called on Swetnick's lawyer Michael Avenatti, who was also representing Stormy Daniels, to withdraw the affidavit because of inconsistencies but Avenatti said any inconsistencies were trivial.[44][45]

https://www.thedailybeast.com/alan-d...psteins-lawyer

and yes, if i pulled any more of your "white noise" out of your posts .. you wouldn't have a post left.

BAHHAHHAHAHGAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 08:58 PM   #888
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

I have my bias, yes. But I still round-out my intake. To a point.

Old 07-09-2019, 09:06 PM   #889
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
I have my bias, yes. But I still round-out my intake. To a point.

you bloviate anti-American communist bullshit like the poor hoodrat from Htown you are.

thank you valued poster!

Old 07-09-2019, 09:10 PM   #890
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

The business of the house must go on.
Old 07-09-2019, 09:36 PM   #891
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:

The business of the house must go on.
when you got nothing else to say, play the "whining bitch" card.

and don't forget the dead "smacktard" too.
Old 07-09-2019, 09:51 PM   #892
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Who was the president of that pious university in Waco? The same school whose football team used rape as a-team building exercise. All under his watch. Bloviate on that.

Back on topic please.

Special counsel my ass.
Old 07-09-2019, 10:03 PM   #893
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Who was the president of that pious university in Waco? The same school whose football team used rape as a-team building exercise. All under his watch. Bloviate on that.

Back on topic please.

Special counsel my ass.

what makes you or anyone else think i ever lived in Waco? it's a handle sparky. let me 'splain where it really comes from ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr9xVmCL0bA&t=191s

as for Baylor ...

BAHHAAAAA

now you stop crying and get on topic.

Old 07-09-2019, 11:41 PM   #894
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Judge Slams Government Argument That Michael Flynn Is ‘Coconspirator’ In Former Partner’s Trial

U.S. District Judge Anthony Trenga in the Eastern District of Virginia slammed the Department of Justice’s request to designate former National Security Advisor Michael T. Flynn a ‘coconspirator’ in the ongoing case it has against his former business partner after the government stated on numerous occasions that Flynn was a cooperating witness.

Trenga issued the 38-page scathing opinion in the late afternoon Tuesday that the “United States at this point has not presented or proffered evidence to sufficient to establish by a preponderance of the evidence a conspiracy for the purposes of admitting against the Defendant the hearsay statements of alleged co-conspirators.”

Trenga goes on to argue that “Notably absent from the government’s proffer is any evidence from Michael Flynn, who, as discussed above, has admitted that he made certain false statements in the FARA filing that was the object of one of the charged conspiracy and has entered into a cooperation agreement with the United States that extends to this prosecution.”

Earlier on Tuesday this news site first reported that Flynn’s current defense Attorney Sidney Powell, who recently replaced Flynn’s former defense attorney Robert Kelner, submitted a filing to the Eastern District of Virginia fighting the government’s proposal to ask the Court to deem Flynn a “co-conspirator” in the case against his former partner Bijan Rafiekian. The designation was solely for the purpose of obtaining the admission of one document the government itself claims is already admissible under a different rule, according to a brief filed by Powell.

Flynn specifically hired Kelner, as well as his firm, precisely because they were experts in the Foreign Agents Registration Act applications and worked with the firm to file the FARA.

Powell told this reporter on Tuesday that “General Flynn followed the law and hired the FARA expert.”

“The government is seeking to admit one document as ‘coconspirator hearsay’ even though it is otherwise admissible,” she said. “General Flynn is still cooperating with the government even if they don’t call him as a witness. his testimony has been truthful and consistent.”

Flynn, who has been cooperating with the government throughout its investigation, has given hundreds of hours of interviews and information at great personal expense in time, travel and attorneys fees. Still, the government prosecutor, Evan Turgeon, was not satisfied, according to the defense filing. So much so, that the prosecutors re-interviewed Flynn’s former attorney Kelner about the FARA filing.

“The prosecutors have been adamant that Mr. Flynn testify that he authorized the filing of the FARA form knowing and intending that it contained false statements,” the defense filing states. “Mr. Flynn cannot give that testimony because it is not true.”

Powell’s brief was unsealed early Tuesday afternoon.

The evidence collected by Flynn’s legal team sheds new light on the extraordinary tactics used to target and retaliate against Flynn, according to Powell’s briefing.

Further, Powell’s submission to the court also reveals that Flynn and his attorneys were under extreme pressure to file a Foreign Agents Registration Act in February, 2017 by David Laufman, the former head of the National Security Division.

(Sara Carter)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 12:58 AM   #895
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

Cool

This:

"Further, Powell’s submission to the court also reveals that Flynn and his attorneys were under extreme pressure to file a Foreign Agents Registration Act in February, 2017 by David Laufman, the former head of the National Security Division."

Is this not the basis of Flynn's legal situation and what individuals who work on behalf of foreign governments are supposed to do?
Whisky_1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 01:02 AM   #896
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky_1 View Post
This:

"Further, Powell’s submission to the court also reveals that Flynn and his attorneys were under extreme pressure to file a Foreign Agents Registration Act in February, 2017 by David Laufman, the former head of the National Security Division."

Is this not the basis of Flynn's legal situation and what individuals who work on behalf of foreign governments are supposed to do?
It's called "entrapment" which is illegal.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 03:39 AM   #897
lustylad
BANNED

Funny how Flynn and Manafort got entrapped (on violating FARA), but Tony Podesta got immunity.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 10:46 AM   #898
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

That fat lying bastard Barr is getting deeper into his coverup the closer Muellers testimony gets.

https://www.usnews.com/news/national...igators-report
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 10:59 AM   #899
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky_1 View Post
This:

I believe Fox and other conspiracy theorist are claiming Flynn knew nothing about the Registration his lawyer filed and they are stating it wasn’t accurate.
The same idiots who pushed the Seth Rich conspiracy which is now proven to be Russian propaganda are deceiving the trump party.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 12:10 PM   #900
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:

But still...you can't help yourself.
bb1961 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women