Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2015, 07:07 PM   #31
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Going to the shooting range, seeing the Longhorns from the 50 yard line, watching the Spurs, going to Alamo City ComicCon, plays, movies, concerts and countless lunches, dinners, and coffee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theotherguy1 View Post
I placed a request on here last year for someone to accompany me to E3 but no takers. I may still be able to get you a ticket if you would like to walk around with a 50+ gentleman at E3 June 16-18 in LA.
On my sweet baby Jesus...you didn't get any takers last year? WHAT? Even casuals will commit petty crimes to get into E3! I mean I know that PAX has kinda made E3 a bit less of a holy grail nowadays but still....
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 08:40 PM   #32
MrThom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I took one to a gun show and the range several times several times. Several to lunch, and one to my fave place in the world for dinner. If I really like you there is a good museum here. If you get THAT and Dinner...
MrThom is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 05:15 AM   #33
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Ate breakfast with one.

She was a truck stop hooker and I didn't want to eat alone.

She came up to me and asked if I wanted company and I said yes.

Paid her to eat lunch with me lol
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 06:28 AM   #34
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Nothing lame about that list! I picked up a few ideas from you, and I know just who to take to some of them. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser View Post
All my experiences seem a little lame compared to others here.

Mini-vacation and site seeing in San Antonio, the Riverwalk, Alamo

A Vegas weekend including romantic dining at the Top of the World in the Stratosphere
Vegas shows, gambling

Shopping excursions multiple times

Cook-outs with her friends. July 4th fireworks show.

Dinner dates, Going to clubs, Taking her to the Park.

A lady and I picked names from the Angel Tree and went shopping for them.

Rescue Dog adoption event

G-rated photo ops

Lunches, breakfast, hanging out and visiting

I have other non-sexual things on my bucket list
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 12:16 PM   #35
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Dinner

Gotyour6
I have considered asking a police decoy to dinner with one of my two meals for the price of one coupons. I asked a friend that is a cop about doing that and he said he would arrest me if I interfered with one of their stings.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 01:48 PM   #36
Sitara Devi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 284541

A few things I've done with clients over the years that I have enjoyed:

1. Trip to Barnum and Bailey Circus

2. Tons of Broadway Shows

3. Jay Z hip hop concert right when he and Beyonce got married

4. Cirque Du Soleil shows in Vegas

5. Spa days where we were pampered head to toe
Sitara Devi is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 04:43 PM   #37
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Default Political gatherings

I have several times taken providers to political gatherings where I was expected to bring a date. It is important that the lady I bring be well spoken to fit with state big wigs. Every time I have attended a one of these I have been proud to have the lady on my arm.
Has any one attended New Year Eve parties where you have a room to retire to after the gala?
The bar scene that Taylor and I set up was hilarious when the bartender damn near dropped the drink he was fixing. Taylor is one of those fine women you can have fun with besides a wanton wild woman in bed.
Old 02-26-2015, 11:23 PM   #38
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
I have several times taken providers to political gatherings where I was expected to bring a date. It is important that the lady I bring be well spoken to fit with state big wigs. Every time I have attended a one of these I have been proud to have the lady on my arm.
Has any one attended New Year Eve parties where you have a room to retire to after the gala?
The bar scene that Taylor and I set up was hilarious when the bartender damn near dropped the drink he was fixing. Taylor is one of those fine women you can have fun with besides a wanton wild woman in bed.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 12:08 AM   #39
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Alaine
You are one of those women that fit in with any crowd. I was honored to be with you.
Old 02-27-2015, 10:35 AM   #40
Sitara Devi
Pending Age Verification

Political events and other networking/industry events with the right companion can be so much fun. She can make a gent shine in front of his peers in a way that he simply cannot do on his own without having a smart, beautiful and witty lady by his side
Old 02-27-2015, 11:26 AM   #41
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

This will seem mundane compared to what others have said here, but I was recently half a continent away from my home area on vacation. I have a SO and know lots of people in my home area so I have to hobby looking over my shoulder here and pick my opportunities very carefully and wisely. And no way in hell can I do anything public with a provider.

But in this case the rest of my party was on the beach - and I had the only means of transportation. Under the guise of something else that I always do when we are at the beach, I had set up a session with a lady I found via P411 (ECCIE is weak in that part of the country). She offered dinner and a 3 hour date. We flipped that around to a 3 hour date plus lunch. After a very nice session, we went to eat at a nice restaurant and got to talk over lunch. It was so damn nice to be able to do that in a relaxed way - and to relate to a nice provider outside the bedroom after she had satisfied me in it.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 07:32 PM   #42
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I checked in to a Palace Inn with a provider one time.......
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 07:40 AM   #43
Sitara Devi
Pending Age Verification

Sometimes the most fun, enjoyment and relaxation are in those environments where you are far from home and your responsibilities and can just focus on your companion fully and totally. I would love to have a beach date and just let time slip away.
Old 03-19-2015, 10:57 AM   #44
Jacrny2000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Years ago a travelling provider was in my home town and we met for BCD. Later that night, she texted that her ride from my home town to another she was visiting, had fallen through, and did I have any ideas. She had flown to my town on the airlines.

We unbeknownst to her, I happen to have an airplane. I made the offer, no string attached, to fly her to the next city. I told her to meet at the airport and be dressed appropriately (you never know).

We took off and what should have been a one hour flight turned into a 3 hour flight/flying lesson. She did pretty well.
We parted at the airport, and I never saw her again.
Jacrny2000 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 11:36 AM   #45
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

That tops my similar one. I was late into a long date with a lady I had seen a few times before. As we were relaxing and winding down she mentioned that she was sad because she couldn't afford to fly to see her grandmother on her grandmother's 80th birthday that weekend--and she didn't trust her car for that long a drive. I asked where her gm lived and it turned out to be the city I was driving to the next morning.

I offered her a ride and she looked embarrassed, eventually saying she had a four year old daughter. I wound up driving the two of them there (about a 12 hour drive) and giving her bus fare back (tried to buy her airline tickets back but she would not accept them). Had a wonderful drive as the little girl was fantastic company. The family was delighted to see her (she had told them she wouldn't be able to come) and I was invited to stay for the birthday dinner. Grandma was a damn fine cook!

I never got back to see the lady again--my work never took me back that way--but we stayed in touch for several years and each Christmas I would get a card with an updated photo of mom and daughter that I had on my bulletin board at work.

This corner of the world produces many fond memories if you look for them.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women