Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > The Sandbox - Tennessee
The Sandbox - Tennessee The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452824
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2019, 05:18 PM   #1
UnleashTheKrakken
Registered Member

Encounters: 3
Default 50% Deposit... Upfront.

Provider looks legit. Has 100+ okays on p411. Definitely high end. Requires 50% deposit upfront to schedule an appointment.

Curious..... Have many of you done an upfront deposit and weren't scammed? If going through a a site like p411, is there anything that can be done or is it a pure gamble?

This is one of those times where half my brain is going.... phhhh, it's fine. Totally normal. No big deal.

The other half is screaming... DID YOU GET HIT WITH A BRICK, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!!!!!!

Just want to know if others have had such an experience and it went well. Thanks!
UnleashTheKrakken is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 10:58 PM   #2
UnleashTheKrakken
Registered Member

Nobody? Thats depressing
Old 10-15-2019, 10:48 AM   #3
RickForFun
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10
Default Link

Give us a link to the lady you are looking at and maybe someone can help.
RickForFun is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 09:39 PM   #4
UnleashTheKrakken
Registered Member

Name is Adora. Wasn't sure website links were allowed anymore... but here it is. If not allowed, sorry mods.

http://www.youradora.ch/
Old 10-15-2019, 10:23 PM   #5
greyghost48
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

I think your first clue was nobody gives a deposit.
greyghost48 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 11:12 AM   #6
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

At the risk of being ridiculed, I will confess that I have on several occasions paid a deposit (up to 50% in at least one instance) to providers prior to setting up a rendezvous. However, to plead extenuating circumstances, they were all for fairly long term engagements (4 hours to overnight), the ladies in question were located a distance away (i.e., not locals), and in at least one instance the deposit was a condition of her coming to Memphis to see me. Also, they were all well-respected ECCIE ladies with plenty of good reviews, most (probably all, but I don't remember) were also P411 members, I spent a fair amount of time in the several weeks before the prospective meetings getting to chat with the providers and getting to know them, and it was understood that if any of them ghosted me after the arrangements were made and the deposit paid I would be writing a NCNS review fully explaining the circumstances with a "No" recommendation.

Maybe I'm just a stupid fool who got lucky (I do drink, and I was in the Navy, and you know what they say: "God protects fools, drunkards, and sailors"), but all of those sessions were among the very best I've ever had. None of the ladies ghosted me, a great time was had by all, and nobody was arrested.

That said, I would be especially careful and do my due diligence before paying a deposit on a session. But it isn't necessarily a red flag, just usually...

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 01:15 PM   #7
UnleashTheKrakken
Registered Member

Much Appreciated. That was the kind of story I was looking for!
Old 10-17-2019, 02:33 PM   #8
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

I've received countless deposits and I follow through when I do. The general rule is if a client is the one to fuck up, he forfeits his deposit. And if for any reason the companion is the one who happens to cancel or flake, she should return the deposit in full.

Y'all need to learn how to do research and understand that the trends are changing regarding companions' policies. I don't know her and I'm not vouching for her. But based on doing a quick search of her email, her listing on RS-AVS came up and companions need to be verified to advertise on that site. And like the OP mentioned, she is a Preferred 411 companion. Verification ins't foolproof. That works both ways and applies to clients as well. No one is forced to pay deposits if they are opposed to doing so. But I bet she doesn't want to share intimate space with someone who mistrusts her. And she has no interest in risking thousands of dollars or making hotel and travel bookings based on a client's word only for him to nonchalantly back out.

Personally, I only require a deposit for a multi (4+) hour encounter, an exclusive travel encounter, and in some cases when I'm on tour. If I'm at home in New Orleans and it's a shorter session, I don't feel I need to. Based on the fact that she is high-end (her 1.5 hour is comparable to some companions' three to four hour) and based on everything that I've heard about the Nashville hotel market being extremely expensive, I totally understand why she'd want a deposit even for a one hour date.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 12:43 PM   #9
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You're NOT a stupid fool.
Rather you respect the ladies time & companionship.

Many guys who do the bitching about deposits or electronic pay. Tend to be the type of guys who book and cancel and waste the ladies time (again and again).

I've never met you. However, I AM one of the well known & respected ladies that do require pre-pay (if a guy HAS booked habitually yet NEVER followed through! If a guy doesn't have the required screening (then it's non negotiable pre-pay to meet me)..

I honor all my dates. I've NEVER Scammed nor NOT shown for those pre-pay dates. In fact my electronic pay options are so discreetly set up that MOST men I see these days. PREFER to pay that way. (Time & again)
So there's some GOOD behind electronic pay/deposits and pre-pay.

(IF a guy pre-pays with me. And cancels. He gets 1x to re-book. Having already prepaid. BUT if he cancels again. He forfeits the pre pay option and any chance to meet me in the future. I don't care if he's George Clooney. I don't tolerate time wasters.)

It's ALL about WHOM you the *guy* are choosing to meet. If You're looking for fast and loose without her having a good respectable hobby persona and positive reviews. And You're thinking with the small head. Well that's on you. But if she's legit/well known and respected. Chances are HIGH that your good to go on the deposit/pre pay.

It's not for everyone especially the timewasters/game players. However, it is for many other gents..and NO they're not foolish for doing so!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
At the risk of being ridiculed, I will confess that I have on several occasions paid a deposit (up to 50% in at least one instance) to providers prior to setting up a rendezvous. However, to plead extenuating circumstances, they were all for fairly long term engagements (4 hours to overnight), the ladies in question were located a distance away (i.e., not locals), and in at least one instance the deposit was a condition of her coming to Memphis to see me. Also, they were all well-respected ECCIE ladies with plenty of good reviews, most (probably all, but I don't remember) were also P411 members, I spent a fair amount of time in the several weeks before the prospective meetings getting to chat with the providers and getting to know them, and it was understood that if any of them ghosted me after the arrangements were made and the deposit paid I would be writing a NCNS review fully explaining the circumstances with a "No" recommendation.

Maybe I'm just a stupid fool who got lucky (I do drink, and I was in the Navy, and you know what they say: "God protects fools, drunkards, and sailors"), but all of those sessions were among the very best I've ever had. None of the ladies ghosted me, a great time was had by all, and nobody was arrested.

That said, I would be especially careful and do my due diligence before paying a deposit on a session. But it isn't necessarily a red flag, just usually...

Cheers,

bcg
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 07:34 PM   #10
greyghost48
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

However, if you are booking with this person for the first time obviously then how do you know she i# on3 of the well respected professionals that will hono4 the contract. I have spent money on accommodations and had the provider not show up on a number of occasions as I am sure the ladies have as well. I think it’s a gamble for any first time event.
greyghost48 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 12:50 AM   #11
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mature Companion View Post
I've never met you.
I hope that the stars align someday that we can remedy that; you've been on my radar for a few years now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mature Companion View Post
I honor all my dates. I've NEVER Scammed nor NOT shown for those pre-pay dates. In fact my electronic pay options are so discreetly set up that MOST men I see these days. PREFER to pay that way. (Time & again)
So there's some GOOD behind electronic pay/deposits and pre-pay.
At the risk of hijacking the thread, I much preferred electronic pay options, if for no other reason that with them I didn't need to carry a big wad of cash with me (especially annoying since I generally never booked less than two hours, and most ATMs in my area don't dispense anything other than $20s). That and if you're as disorganized as I am, it prevented my coming a bit late to the session because I had to hit the ATM on the way.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 05:52 AM   #12
TideLWave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnleashTheKrakken View Post
Name is Adora. Wasn't sure website links were allowed anymore... but here it is. If not allowed, sorry mods.

http://www.youradora.ch/
Krakken, I'm curious to know what you decided to do or not do. To answer your question I've never prepaid but I have been intrigued by Adora's photos. I've looked for reviews but not very hard and didn't see any. I haven't yet been willing to take the chance.
TideLWave is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 07:05 AM   #13
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

To answer this question, yes you would have recourse. Preferred 411 might not be able to force a companion to refund you a deposit if she did not show up for the session. But what would likely happen is upon you sending in proof of a confirmed appointment plus sent deposit, they would demand she refund your money if she no showed or cancelled. Should she refuse to do so, they'd probably suspend her account until she does or straight up ban her.

This goes back to my earlier points about research and accessing legitimacy. Why would a top notch companion want to risk her ability to advertise / verify / schedule on P411 in the future? The only scenario I could think of is if a provider decided to implode her career and therefore wouldn't care about trashing their reputation and being kicked off reputable sites.

If it were a random with no track record who's only on Erotic Monkey or Skip the Games, don't do it. But for a P411 verified companion like Adora, you should be straight.

Quote:
If going through a a site like p411, is there anything that can be done..
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women