Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47425
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 10-10-2019, 05:04 AM   #1
passionseeker38
Premium Access

Encounters: 9
Exclamation Showering between appointments

So I've noticed that when u know a girls in a hurry cause someone else is waiting . They finish with u and get dressed again. Don't think they are showering before next . Gross or znormal?
passionseeker38 is online now   Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 06:05 AM   #2
Tomb8871
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by passionseeker38 View Post
So I've noticed that when u know a girls in a hurry cause someone else is waiting . They finish with u and get dressed again. Don't think they are showering before next . Gross or znormal?
Neither. Presumably girl at a minimum does quick wipe down of certain areas of her body if no time for a full shower.
Tomb8871 is online now   Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 05:52 PM   #3
poisoned flower
Account Disabled

User ID: 469889
My ECCIE Reviews

A woman should give herself proper time to prepare but hey everyone has a way with how they conduct themselves and business.
poisoned flower is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 09:50 PM   #4
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

User ID: 309364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

With hair washed & body shaved, it literally takes just minutes to thoroughly rinse & wash the body.

It takes me longer to get dressed than it does to do a rinse/soap/rinse shower

If I have to wash my hair, that of course adds time. Hair removal adds time. Exfoliating, buffing, moisturizing, etc etc. But if we are on a time crunch, we don’t need that between each appointment

Get a shower cap and rinse your slutty body. My goodness. There’s no excuse
bustybabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 10:44 PM   #5
Tomb8871
Premium Access

As u know better than me, a lot of girls have STAFF EDIT DD demons n personal hygiene n other life skills not their strength.
Old 10-10-2019, 11:11 PM   #6
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh I am well aware
Old 10-11-2019, 05:13 AM   #7
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Keeping it short-ish I don't even book appointments closer than 2hrs apart.
I like to take a little time properly physically & mentally reset myself between appointments (and that includes a full shower lol) AND refresh my incall (maybe even change the setup depending on the next date). Especially after a certain fetish appointment or one that involved a lot of oils or a lot of Nuru.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 05:20 AM   #8
Streambed
Premium Access

Encounters: 38
Default Right on!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
I like to take a little time properly physically & mentally reset myself between appointments (and that includes a full shower lol) AND refresh my incall (maybe even change the setup depending on the next date). Especially after a certain fetish appointment or one that involved a lot of oils or a lot of Nuru.
Beware of the Great Unwashed
Streambed is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 05:35 AM   #9
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
I usually work 2 days a week.

I like to start early in the day and end late in the day - so my day feels full, yet leaves me with hours between dates to rest, recharge, freshen, coffee dates, run errands, do admin work, nap, go to the spa, get a oil change, etc etc

Of course it doesn’t always happen that way. I can make a 1hr break work. But even if I have 4 hr between appt - I do not need to wash my hair & exfoliate multiple times a day! The shower time should still be reasonable (for me).
Old 10-11-2019, 06:59 AM   #10
EGrayupstate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

No offense to most of the providers out in the world but the majority of them definitely book back to back and do not clean between.

You guys are on the higher end of the scale. Most are not and simply don't care. That's most of the reason I don't DATY or kiss.
EGrayupstate is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 09:48 AM   #11
Tomb8871
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGrayupstate View Post
No offense to most of the providers out in the world but the majority of them definitely book back to back and do not clean between.

You guys are on the higher end of the scale. Most are not and simply don't care. That's most of the reason I don't DATY or kiss.
Agree with great.With anyone new, I always check around for anyone hiding in bathroom or wherever. In bathroom pulling back curtain don't often see evidence of recent shower. Hopefully some cleanup in between but who knows
Old 10-11-2019, 05:38 PM   #12
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustybabygirl View Post

I like to start early in the day and end late in the day - so my day feels full, yet leaves me with hours between dates to rest, recharge, freshen, coffee dates, run errands, do admin work, nap, go to the spa, get a oil change, etc etc

Of course it doesn’t always happen that way. I can make a 1hr break work. But even if I have 4 hr between appt - I do not need to wash my hair & exfoliate multiple times a day! The shower time should still be reasonable (for me).

I'm not talking about exfoliating daily (I do that 2-3 times a week max which is plenty). My reply was about what works for me. I'm a planner.
Most of my days are full with errands on top of a civvie job and doing the occasional date 2-3 times a week if I'm not touring. When i'm not touring guys need to book incall a day ahead for that reason (of course on a tour i'm more flexible).
I'm talking about just getting my oral hygiene together, full body shower, unscented lotion (i'm brown so I can't do ashy ), quick fix of the hair, light makeup maybe, getting dressed and fixing up the incall (getting atmosphere right). I need 2hrs. Fairly basic stuff (imo). I don't do well with rushing and I need to be thoroughly clean...that "primping" ritual is what I need.
1hr wouldn't work for me....tried it. I don't like feeling rushed so I'm personally not going to be scheduling dates if I don't feel like I have the time properly prepare. Even touring 2hrs is the minimum notice I NEED.
I like to space things out and I unapologetically like long showers .
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 11:01 PM   #13
Madame X
Haute Chocolate

User ID: 2030
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I really don't know why this needs to be said. Here I was thinking that I lived in a civilized nation where soap and running water were reasonable conditions that everyone could enjoy.

Wtf is *wrong* with some people? Wash your damn bits...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustybabygirl View Post

Madame X is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 10:02 AM   #14
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame X View Post
I really don't know why this needs to be said. Here I was thinking that I lived in a civilized nation where soap and running water were reasonable conditions that everyone could enjoy.

Wtf is *wrong* with some people? Wash your damn bits...
Exactly!

After reading some above comments, I was going to say that if i were these gents, I would request a mutual shower at the start of the date.

But I changed my mind. I would pass on those incapable of bathing themselves and stick w those who prioritize washing their sensitive bits all on their own.

Mutual shower should be
- fun
- an elective
- not a necessity to having clean fun
Old 10-25-2019, 12:45 PM   #15
Kiraxxx
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 251126
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What a great thread !!!
Ha ha ha...

I enjoy showering w a friend but i like to do all my washing , shaving, etc beforehand.. This way the shower together is just fun.. Soapy , slippery , gliding ,sliding feel good fun..

I'll usually throw on a bathrobe or something to open the door to let u out but alot of the times I'll shower after w a friend too..
Kiraxxx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women