Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160187
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2019, 03:20 PM   #916
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Why?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 03:21 PM   #917
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Oh brother, this is too much. The Mueller Report now has become a Legal Document. Nothing in it can be reversed or amended. The Words "No collusion, No Obstruction" are now cut in stone. In order for Trump to be impeached there must be a completely new allocation far removed from anything associated with the Mueller Report and Russian Collusion. Again the Democrats are playing a silly little Political game of "Catch as Catch Can" and they will lose. These people are stupid.
So, if one is convicted of collusion what is the punishment? Why can’t devoted members of the trump party understand that Collusion is not a Crime. My point being, of course he’s innocent of collusion because it isn’t chargeable, but Obstruction is.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 03:38 PM   #918
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
So, if one is convicted of collusion what is the punishment? Why can’t devoted members of the trump party understand that Collusion is not a Crime. My point being, of course he’s innocent of collusion because it isn’t chargeable, but Obstruction is.
If collusion isn’t a crime, what did he obstruct?????
Old 07-11-2019, 04:02 PM   #919
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post

Hillary Clinton being President.

BAHHAHAAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 04:13 PM   #920
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Hillary Clinton being President.

BAHHAHAAAAAAA
That was a God send, not a crime.
Old 07-11-2019, 04:22 PM   #921
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Of course Obstruction of Justice is a chargeable offense. The big question is what did he obstruct? That's been the big milestone nobody can explain other than he didn't obstruct justice. This whole thing is making Democrats look really stupid. They are trying to pick Gnat Shit out of a hay stack it's even harder when you don't know what Gnat Shit looks like, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 04:25 PM   #922
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Well, it’s looking more like a political coup but the Clintons aren’t involved. Putin and his hand picked oligarchs aided by Russian military agents succeeded in a political coup in 2016. No matter how much deep state conspiracy bullshit the trump party spews it will never change the fact that the Russian military attacked the US. That is a fact that will be prominent in the history books.

so you thinck a few facefag ad's constitutes a coup? really? did they invade Marky Suckerturd's office?

let's look at some of these ad's shall we?

bernie sanders ... gay superhero .. er gay rights superhero. who would have known without them russkies????

yeah ... that's an invasion!! not!

so what's so offensive about this?

i find this one amusing ....

BAHHAAAAAA

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/01/u...-facebook.html

and more here ...

https://medium.com/@ushadrons

if you really think this was an invasion ... your facts are wrong.
Old 07-11-2019, 04:50 PM   #923
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
When you understand the difference between collusion and obstruction that question will answer itself
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 04:57 PM   #924
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
When you understand the difference between collusion and obstruction that question will answer itself

when you understand your hatred of Trump isn't an impeachable offense then your failure will answer itself.
Old 07-11-2019, 04:58 PM   #925
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh, I know the difference. When you understand there wasn’t a crime committed, you can’t obstruct one. Duh!!!!!!! But don’t worry, Mueller will clear all this up IF he shows up Wednesday.
Old 07-11-2019, 08:44 PM   #926
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Obstruction requires an illegal action taken to hide a primary crime. No primary crime was committed, and nothing the president did was outside the purview of his office. Educate yourself and read Barr's memo on the subject.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 09:11 PM   #927
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
The word collusion is not a legal term actually. Muellar put in his report that team Trump did not participate with the Russians to manipulate our elections (although they shared the same goal). Thus team Trump is not guilty of participating in the conspiracy to manipulate our elections. Muellar did give 10 examples of Obstruction. Trump tried to cover something up that he thought may have been a crime. The example with McGhan is probably the strongest one of the ten. Judge Napolitano of Fox (Trump's good friend of 30 years) commented several times(in his opinion) that the example with McGhan is where Trump committed or attempted to commit Obstruction of justice. We'll just have to wait and see what happens with the hearings. You're doing a good job. Keep up the good work.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 09:20 PM   #928
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Obstruction requires an illegal action taken to hide a primary crime. No primary crime was committed, and nothing the president did was outside the purview of his office. Educate yourself and read Barr's memo on the subject.

18 U.S.C. § 2381 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure § 2381. Treason

https://codes.findlaw.com/us/title-1...sect-2381.html

'You are asking my client to lie': Flynn lawyers fought with prosecutor

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...ecutor-1411495

Quote:
At the initial sentencing hearing last December, prosecutors recommended no jail time for Flynn, who spent 24 days as President Donald Trump’s first national security adviser before being fired for misleading his colleagues and investigators about his contacts with Russian officials.

Not even four weeks.

All I see is a bunch of trees.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 09:59 PM   #929
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
18 U.S.C. § 2381 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure § 2381. Treason

https://codes.findlaw.com/us/title-1...sect-2381.html

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...ecutor-1411495

Not even four weeks.

Treason. Flynn? really? your politico article doesn't mention one word about it. so that must be wishful thinking on your part.

when it is shown by the IG's report that Obama and Clinton committed treason with the aid of foreign nationals are you going to watch the executions?

Old 07-11-2019, 11:13 PM   #930
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
[CENTER]18 U.S.C. § 2381 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure § 2381. Treason

Not even four weeks.

Barr is the DOJ. You really do need to educate yourself on the definition of "obstruction" as defined by the current DOJ with all of the legal citations and annotations that will stand up to scrutiny in the U.S. Supreme Court.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
The word collusion is not a legal term actually. Muellar put in his report that team Trump did not participate with the Russians to manipulate our elections (although they shared the same goal). Thus team Trump is not guilty of participating in the conspiracy to manipulate our elections. Muellar did give 10 examples of Obstruction. Trump tried to cover something up that he thought may have been a crime. The example with McGhan is probably the strongest one of the ten. Judge Napolitano of Fox (Trump's good friend of 30 years) commented several times(in his opinion) that the example with McGhan is where Trump committed or attempted to commit Obstruction of justice. We'll just have to wait and see what happens with the hearings. You're doing a good job. Keep up the good work.
That's a fucking subjective analysis for which you haven't a fucking scintilla of substantive proof that will withstand the scrutiny of cross examination in an American courtroom.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women