Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-24-2019, 05:23 PM   #46
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

well the spin doctoring continues. now it's all about the "context" of Clinton's comments. interesting. as we all know, everything Trump says is deliberately taken out of context by the liberal media. looks like the hildebeest stuck her tits in the blender and now the liberal press is working overtime to spin this. Gabbard shouldn't let this go. she should continue to bring it up so the media has to keep trying to spin it.

here is the podcast

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000453830324

go to the 35:00 minute mark to hear exactly what she really said ..

What's the dispute between Hillary Clinton and Tulsi Gabbard about?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/whats-dis...151922121.html

WASHINGTON – Hillary Clinton kicked off a political firestorm last week after making comments about Rep. Tulsi Gabbard's presidential campaign on an Oct. 17 podcast.

Clinton's comments were initially erroneously reported as her saying Russians appeared to be "grooming" Gabbard, D-Hawaii, as a potential third-party presidential candidate. Clinton had actually suggested that it was the Republicans who were "grooming" Gabbard.

Clinton had been speaking on Democratic strategist David Plouffe's podcast in a wide-ranging interview about President Donald Trump, impeachment, and the state of the 2020 Democratic primary.

Several outlets picked up on the story, prompting a response from Gabbard on Twitter and elevating Gabbard to the forefront of a news cycle.

The problem is, however, that much of the controversy comes from a misquote of Clinton's remarks.

More: U.S. Rep. Tulsi Gabbard says Hillary Clinton 'knows she can't control me'
Clinton's comments in context

Excerpts of Clinton's remarks started to go viral after the release of Plouffe's podcast, but it is important to put them in context since some of the initial reporting missed some crucial context around Clinton's remarks.
"I'm not making any predictions but I think they've got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate. She's the favorite of the Russians," Hillary Clinton to @davidplouffe https://t.co/DKH7BLTWs8

— Ken Thomas (@KThomasDC) October 18, 2019
In the podcast, Clinton had talked about how "they've got their eye on somebody" in the Democratic primary and are "grooming her," followed by how "she's the favorite of the Russians." Out of context, it would appear that Clinton was referring to Russians "grooming" a candidate.
"They're also going to do third party. I'm not making any predictions, but I think they've got their eye on somebody who's currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate. She's the favorite of the Russians, they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far, and that's assuming Jill Stein will give it up, which she might not, because she's also a Russian asset. Yeah, she's a Russian asset, I mean totally. They know they can't win without a third party candidate."

However, in the section of the podcast before those remarks, Clinton had been discussing the Republican Party's attempts to defeat Democratic presidential candidates and her concerns that a third-party candidate would take away votes in close races from a Democratic candidate, as some Democrats believe Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson and Green party candidate Jill Stein did in 2016.
Gabbard responds to Clinton

On Oct. 18, as Clinton's misreported comments started to pick up traction, and several news outlets published stories on her remarks, Gabbard shot back on Twitter, calling Clinton the "queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long."
Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain. From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a ...

— Tulsi Gabbard (@TulsiGabbard) October 18, 2019
Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang defended Gabbard, saying she "deserves more respect and thanks than this."
Tulsi Gabbard deserves much more respect and thanks than this. She literally just got back from serving our country abroad.

— Andrew Yang�� (@AndrewYang) October 19, 2019
Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt, a Democratic presidential candidate, also defended Gabbard, tweeting that "it is outrageous for anyone to suggest that Tulsi is a foreign asset."
Tulsi Gabbard has put her life on the line to defend this country. People can disagree on issues, but it is outrageous for anyone to suggest that Tulsi is a foreign asset.

— Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) October 21, 2019
Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., responded to Gabbard's tweet with a meme of his face from the first Democratic presidential debate.
https://t.co/wS8OHq1au0 pic.twitter.com/3l6GEm3Wa2

— Cory Booker (@CoryBooker) October 18, 2019
Corrections

About a week after the initial controversy, several news outlets corrected the reporting of Clinton's remarks, including the version from the Associated Press used by USA TODAY.
We’ve corrected this article and deleted an earlier tweet that incorrectly described Hillary Clinton’s recent comments from a podcast interview. https://t.co/DKKr3JzcKH

— NYT Politics (@nytpolitics) October 23, 2019
Clinton spokesperson Nick Merrill highlighted The New York Times' correction and slammed the coverage of Clinton's remarks.

"I too am tired of talking about this, but let’s again set the record straight," Merrill wrote on Twitter, using HRC to refer to Clinton. "HRC speculated that the only way the GOP is going to win in states where Trump can’t hit a 50% majority is to 1) Suppress the vote, as they do widely and routinely, & 2) Bank on the 3rd party spoiler."

Merrill added that media reports showed Russian propaganda and disinformation networks being used to bolster Gabbard's candidacy.
On Friday, the NYT did a piece about a podcast Secretary Clinton did with David Plouffe. They incorrectly quoted her saying that the “Russians” were “grooming” a candidate running in the Democratic primary. They rightfully fixed it to reflect that she was taking about the GOP. pic.twitter.com/iFCphQhZcU

— Nick Merrill (@NickMerrill) October 22, 2019
Gabbard, however, has continued her criticism of Clinton and has used it as a way to rally her supporters.

In an Oct. 23 tweet, Gabbard told Clinton to "acknowledge the damage you have caused and step down from your throne." Gabbard tweeted that quote along with a link to a website for supporters to add their names to a list criticizing Clinton.
.@HillaryClinton, your foreign policy was a disaster for our country and the world. It’s time for you to acknowledge the damage you have caused and step down from your throne. https://t.co/r95HYvTjML pic.twitter.com/tSwCRx82sU

— Tulsi Gabbard (@TulsiGabbard) October 23, 2019
This article originally appeared on USA TODAY: What is the feud between Tulsi Gabbard and Hillary Clinton about?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 06:09 PM   #47
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
well the spin doctoring continues. now it's all about the "context" of Clinton's comments. interesting. as we all know, everything Trump says is deliberately taken out of context by the liberal media. looks like the hildebeest stuck her tits in the blender and now the liberal press is working overtime to spin this. Gabbard shouldn't let this go. she should continue to bring it up so the media has to keep trying to spin it.

Who cares....neither will be President.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 06:30 PM   #48
oeb11
Valued Poster

Mot so fast - WTF - even Churchill in his his grave can see H... is planning a late announcement to run again.

She wants a rematch bad enough to promise Bill a blow job in the oval office in a blue dress for his support.

for Once - you are likely right - neither will be POTUS.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 06:31 PM   #49
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

so you believe Clinton is correct stating both Stein and Gabbard are Russian assets working to ensure Trump wins reelection. okay.
Old 10-24-2019, 06:39 PM   #50
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
so you believe Clinton is correct stating both Stein and Gabbard are Russian assets working to ensure Trump wins reelection. okay.
Did I say that or are you just hearing wtf you want to hear? Below is wtf I said....

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 09:43 PM   #51
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

stein and gabbard, republican assets? I suppose the Clinton podcast interview said it.

is there a transcript of it? I'll read it, but I don't care to listen to it.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 10:08 PM   #52
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
stein and gabbard, republican assets? I suppose the clinron podcast interview said it.

play it and go to the 35:00 mark. three times that nag states Russian asset. sounds like a broken record.
Old 10-24-2019, 10:27 PM   #53
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
stein and gabbard, republican assets? I suppose the Clinton podcast interview said it.

Quote:
play it and go to the 35:00 mark. three times that nag states Russian asset. sounds like a broken record.

not going to listen to it.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 11:50 PM   #54
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Tulsi was one of the first to praise Bernie back in 2016. You don't cross Hillary. That was a reason Harry Reid selected Barack Obama to run against Hillary in 2008, she had nothing on this newcomer to national politics. Remember those 900 plus FBI files Hillary had...they were about evenly split between dems and republicans.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 12:15 AM   #55
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Tulsi was one of the first to praise Bernie back in 2016. You don't cross Hillary. That was a reason Harry Reid selected Barack Obama to run against Hillary in 2008, she had nothing on this newcomer to national politics. Remember those 900 plus FBI files Hillary had...they were about evenly split between dems and republicans.

Filegate. ah the memories.

"The White House FBI files controversy of the Clinton Administration, often referred to as Filegate,[1] arose in June 1996 around improper access in 1993 and 1994 to FBI security-clearance documents. Craig Livingstone, director of the White House's Office of Personnel Security, improperly requested, and received from the FBI, background reports concerning several hundred individuals without asking permission."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_...es_controversy

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women