Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47494
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 10-10-2013, 03:21 PM   #16
Dorian Gray
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
No. There is zero possibility of that I am a total bolilla and blond. I have never listed myself as Hispanic - anywhere. "Management" didn't even take it seriously when I told them because they all know me personally....
40 Stars you never knew were Mexican.

Famous blonde Latinas.

This is about as funny as the black guys who claim to be Dominican or Puerto Rican in an attempt to see NBA providers.

What..... Don't look at me like you've never tried it.
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 03:36 PM   #17
romab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

She must work for the government given the length of OH's last concise post.
romab is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 03:50 PM   #18
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post

This is about as funny as the black guys who claim to be Dominican or Puerto Rican in an attempt to see NBA providers.

LMAO wow, just wow....
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 04:16 PM   #19
BDD
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Oh shit Mrs. Howard, that made my head hurt.

Ok, nobody else quote the ENTIRE 1st post in this thread puhleeezze. Ouch!

Mrs. Howard, you know I am a fan. I would have guessed "new world spanish blood" just from the Avatar you used to have up. Lot's of hot ladies with 100 percent spanish blood are blonds, either real or courtesy of a high dollar salon. Put that picture back up with a poll guessing your ethnicity and let's see what all in HoustonECCIEland thinks.

Regarding Peaches outing your personal info, we all know Peaches is not pure of heart.

Quote:
....This is about as funny as the black guys who claim to be Dominican or Puerto Rican in an attempt to see NBA providers....
DG, you are a funny man...ijs...
BDD is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 04:25 PM   #20
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

What a fucking waste of bandwidth
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 04:30 PM   #21
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by romab View Post
Geese. Who gives a rats ass OH. Seems whole lot drama on your part about jack shit. Walk away from the keyboard. We already know your post count. R

I was a way from the keyboard for three days. What more do you want? You don't like me. Fine I get it. The point here is Peaches found out something about my private life that I preferred to be kept private mostly because of the small amount of immigrants in the United States from the demographic we're talking about. That said, how would you like it if someone snooped around your private life romab let alone broadcast your private details across the world wide web?

To give you an idea about what we're talking about, let just say that you own a trained wombat that must be registered. Let's also say there are less than fifty thousand trained, registered and unregistered - read documented and undocumented - wombats in the country. Let's assume that seventy-five percent of the trained wombats are documented in the United States. That makes less than thirty-eight thousand documented immigrants in the United States form this particular demographic - excuse me, my bad, trained, registered wombats. Remove from the sampling all registered / documented immigrants that live in the other forty-nine states and you have a pretty small pool of people to draw from don’t you. My guess is it would take about a day to narrow it down to immigrant pool in Texas that are hookers to me. So basically in a day anyone, anywhere could find out who you and your registered are. NOW you understand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarunga View Post
IMHO, I feel that WU has not broken any rules pertaining to outing, perhaps DH can chime in with an expert opinion.
See above, and ain't that always the case when it's other people's shit we're talking about.

Please leave me out of the little thing you two have going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGB93 View Post
My vote is that this is the most ridiculous post ever.
So you re-posted! Thanks! Muah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
A Mexican. Really a Mexican that don't want to call themselves a Mexican.

It is doesn't not don't. Press Two for Spanish perhaps.

No, like I’ve said earlier. If I had Mexican heritage it wouldn’t matter. There are millions of Mexican immigrants. Who’d care? Well I might care. I might not want that information posted for general consumption. As it is, no, I wouldn’t care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
I thought they are all mexican........southern mexican......northern mexican.......ijs

In the same vein as the British saying, “They are all WOG’s east of Calais.” I feel you.

Quote:
Quote:
Famous blonde Latinas.

You’re link doesn’t work.

I’ve never tried to see an NBA lady. If you’re trying to suggest I’m passing. Na, err’body knows my favorite ex is my Mexican, and I went native years ago when I started living part-time in Mexico. Next.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 04:35 PM   #22
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

I'm going with Paraguayan.

Quote:
In the same vein as the British saying, “They are all WOG’s east of Calais.” I feel you.
The expression is, "The Wogs begin at Calais."
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 04:37 PM   #23
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
TL;DR...
Quote:
Peaches, you response makes no fucking sense...............if that's how you want it, so be it.
it means

Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 05:09 PM   #24
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Damn, I hate to get into this. But I am one of the few who saw the RTMs.. And I will not say anything that has not been posted on the open board.

All of the RTM I saw which quoted WU's post said you were Hispanic. Nothing more. And Hispanic is not definitive. It can, in common vernacular, refer to persons from any country in the Americas except Canada. I have never heard of Hispanics being from Canada, although I am sure there are some.

Saying someone is Hispanic does not "out" anyone anymore than saying they are French, British Black, Japanese or Mexican. Now, that is my opinion. Others may disagree. You, OH, obviously being one. Personally, I do not believe the post should have been edited. But it was and now there is a shitstorm on the board.

Again in my opinion, this has gone on long enough. So, I plan to watch very close and there will not be much leeway on this threAD. Watch the rules and if it goes off course it will be closed.

And, since this has nothing to do with the hobby, we are gonna play in the Sandbox.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 05:37 PM   #25
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post

God Damnit! I hate being wrong!

No, we're going to make the masses that want me to be Mexican happy. We're going to go with one of the Triangle countries in Central America that the Mexicans have super-duper strict immigration policies with and huge, armed boarders with. But shhhhh, that's the kinda shit no one talks about. Those nations are much poorer and have a much higher indigenous populations than Mexico. Do we want to take a vote which one? I've been to Guatemala several times, but I hear Niagara is much nicer. I'm going to let y'all decide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
All of the RTM I saw which quoted WU's post said you were Hispanic. Nothing more. And Hispanic is not definitive. It can, in common vernacular, refer to persons from any country in the Americas except Canada. I have never heard of Hispanics being from Canada, although I am sure there are some.

This is wrong. A Hispanic is someone that can trace their heritage back to the Iberian Peninsula. And, yes, Canada has a Hispanic population.

Quote:
Saying someone is Hispanic does not "out" anyone anymore than saying they are French, British Black, Japanese or Mexican. Now, that is my opinion. Others may disagree. You, OH, obviously being one. Personally, I do not believe the post should have been edited. But it was and now there is a shitstorm on the board.

You don't even know the definition of the word. How can arbitrate the issue? Besides, is it not similar to saying someone has a facial tick, scar, walks with a limp, etc that was non-disclosed yet broadcast by another member? How about a lady with a very distinct tattoo that she blurs and some guy broad casts that. Is that cool? I mean really where do you draw the line.

Being it's not your private info and all.......But let's explore the British thingie. Leaving the economics of prostitution out of the equation for now, I’m not too sure I’ve really ever heard a pejorative term used to describe white folks as anything but hilarious. Can’t say that about other races and heritages such as Hispanics. I mean maybe you can, but I’ve not known that to be the case. I’ve also not really ever known white people to be overly discriminated against. Again, I may be wrong, but I don’t think I am. Do you?

Quote:
So, I plan to watch very close and there will not be much leeway on this threAD.

I'm more than retired, thus the thread comment is more than non-applicable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
it means

And you know lovely Daphne, that is no more true than the moon is made of cheese.

Night folks.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 05:41 PM   #26
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
There is that, but that' usually only applies to others people's shit.
Say, WHUT?

Is that some kind of cryptic explanation of why I can't vote the straight don't-give-a-rat's-patootie ticket?

Why don't you just admit your bunch fled from Costaguana and get done with it already?
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 05:49 PM   #27
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Night folks.
We can only hope....
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 06:04 PM   #28
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:

This is wrong. A Hispanic is someone that can trace their heritage back to the Iberian Peninsula. And, yes, Canada has a Hispanic population.

So again.... with such an ever widening scope of people this term encompasses...... meh... nevermind......
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:11 PM   #29
TX Bulldog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post

I was going with Guamanian or Filipino, but I remembered an area in Louisiana which had a lot of descendants from the Canary Islands so I'm going with Canarian or Isleños .
TX Bulldog is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:18 PM   #30
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Way TOO Much ado about Nothing-
I'm sure some Englishman wrote a story like it and it was shorter than this thread!
loveitdou is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women